does not seem right

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by steph17, Jun 2, 2022.

1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    This just seems wrong to me, why lock your cock up from yourself, what can you get out of it, if you dont have a superior other controlling the situation you can just wank when you want, sorry, makes no sense, I know a lot of you will condem me,
    but as far as I am concerned you cant be in control of yourself or you become a pro doms dream.

2. wannabestuck

wannabestuck Long term member

Don’t worry about it
    Pensacola, FL
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    I’m sure I speak for many here that if we could find someone in real life who would take such pleasure in locking us up and keeping our keys we wouldn’t come anywhere near this board. Hell finding a decent online key holder who isn’t looking for a pay off is hard enough.

But our desires and cravings will never subside and thus here we are

Lady elizabeths sub likes this.
  3. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    Wearing a cage is fun and mentally engaging just by itself. I imagine self-locking is much more challenging and requires more dedication than locking for a keyholder. I applaud anyone with the self-control and determination to lock themselves up.

4. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    I travel most of the time and am gone from home considerably more than I am home. It is not possible to remain locked for the duration of the time I am gone, due to the environments and circumstances in which I operate.

At home I am locked at all times, except when my wife chooses othewise, and the choice is always hers. When away from home, as soon as I arrive at a location, I am locked, and when I prepare to leave the hotel or other location for a flight or a secure area, I unlock. I report when locked, and when unlocked.

The question of having a person who retains the sole key, ensuring escape is impossible, is idiotic; escape is always possible, and let's face it, one wouldn't be in the cage except that one agrees to do so. It's a volunteer effort. Nobody put a gun to my head, and anything anyone can lock in place is also removable. Locks keep honest people honest. Locks are useless to the dishonest. A cage is a token, a representation of an intent, perhaps a tool, perhaps a gimmick, perhaps a toy, but in no wise is it really a device that prevents anything at all, and anyone who believes otherwise is deluding themself.

"Slavery" is a game, regardless of how seriously one takes it. Anyone who believes otherwise has never encountered real slavery, which is alive and well around the world. Chastity will have many reasons for participation, each different, but if one suggests that it's a worthless endeavor unless one is a slave to a keyholder who ensures escape is impossible, one is suggesting a lie, and if one implies it's a function of some kind of slavery, then one really doesn't know what slavery is, either. It's a dispicible, evil practice for which the human trafficers who indulge are worthy of nothing but death. Enjoy the game, but don't confuse it with reality.

Don't tell those who wear a chastity cage that their endeavor is worthless simply because they lock themself, or because they may also hold a key, or because they do it part time, or because their reason is not the same as yours. The most you can say is that for you, being self-locked is dissatisfying, or of no interest. For another, it may be anything from a function of self-worth to self-discipline, to sexual satisfaction, to research for a book. All have their reasons. Just because it's not your reason doesn't make it a legitimate act.

5. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Why do to the gym? Why do anything? Because you enjoy it. You get that comfy feeling of being locked up and you get the satisfaction of setting goals and meeting them.

Why do chastity with a keyholder either when in 90% of cases you can pull out the back and wank, and in about 98% of the cases you can come anytime you want with a vibrator.

... all of these things you can do with or without a keyholder.

Lady elizabeths sub likes this.
  6. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    i look at it as a form of bondage i can wear in public.
    get a lockbox at a bank as far from your house as possable.
    after locking yourself up, go put those keys in the bank box.
    if you have a cage that you feel secure in you will become a slave to time and distance+ the banks hrs of opening.
    no calling for help,no monitaoring,just stuck in a steel cage you cant get off without destroying something

7. Lady elizabeths sub

Lady elizabeths sub Active member

Builder
    South yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I have a funny relationship with chastity, i dont get a kick out of locking up for nobody unfourtunatly id much rather play with myself but i do love it when its (playfully, or not) forced upon me makes it feel real.... But then my sole aim is to escape without destroying the device to which i constantly make that harder for myself.

If i didnt have a mrs that was into it id definatly be visiting a domme regular of paying a reputable online keyholder, otherwise i dont see the point in suffering for yourself long term. Its more fun with two.

This is a no offense post intended just giving my opinion and feelings on the matter.

8. Lady elizabeths sub

Lady elizabeths sub Active member

Builder
    South yorkshire
    Local Time:
    And just a side note i have had online keyholders too, findi g a real one is hard fucking work most want the money and then vanish or there so half assed you can take it off and theyll ask you a week later if your still locked. Thats anproblem for me i like the threat of whats going to happen if not wether it be an emlalock session or a friend of my mrs who controls it so id be in trouble by the mrs if i was cheating. Peraonally i need the feeling of im in teouble if i get out/im not wearing it

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    love this! I also look at it as a form of bondage!

wannabestuck likes this.
  10. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Locking up own cock is fun.. my friend.. preventing own erection is just sexy, torturing and a mind game to instill discipline in thoughts.. theres no forced locking.. my wife leaves the key at the dressing table.. i can always yank the cage away and have a good self indulgence.. if im still able to… but my dedication and submission to her is above self gratification.. and i would like to extend the record longest possible..

wannabestuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice