Update on my MatureMetal JailBird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by kdubb, Aug 26, 2010.

1. kdubb

kdubb Member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Just an update on my lockdown experience with the MatureMetal JailBird. Five days left until my unlock date of Aug 31. I've been self-locked in this JailBird since Jul 27 and my last cum was Jun 25. I'm excrutiatingly frustrated! My balls are swollen and I desperately need to cum! My cock strains against the cage and I'm leaking pre-cum as I type this. I can't wait until the 31st at 6am. I have a friend who agreed to unlock me but with the following conditions--I will be bound, gagged and blindfolded before the cage will be removed and I will remain in some form of bondage (so that I can't touch my cock and balls) until I'm re-locked. After I'm secured, my friend will unlock and remove the cage and then shave my cock and balls (I shave myself from the neck down but am obviously unable to shave my cock and balls while incarcerated). I'm promised lots of play throughout the day for both of us. My friend will cum several times but there is no guarantee of cumming for me. At the stroke of midnight on Sep 1, I'll be locked again with no idea when I'll be set free again. My friend will be the keyholder for this next round. Because the JailBird is an open cage design, I'm able to clean my cock and balls as well as the cage without removal. About a week in, I had a small issue of my my scrotum getting abrasions around the ring, but that was solved with some anti-bacterial cream that lubricated the area and healed the abrasions. I've been incarcerated in this cage since Jul 27 with absolutely no reprieve--my personal record. The fact that I've been locked this long is so exquisitely frustrating but it's what I wanted when I ordered this cage--something I could comfortably wear long term that was easy to clean. I'm so looking forward to the 18 hours of freedom for my cock and balls (while the rest of me is bound in some fashion) on the 31st. I'm also excited about the next incarceration period but nervous too. I'll keep everyone posted.

2. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    I'm pretty sure we are going to go for the jailbird, so this is good to hear.

And that's one helluva friend :D

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    well done! That's an excellent effort! I've got a keyholder and I've still only managed a week or two straight of wearing the device. Haven't had an orgasm in probably a month or two, getting pretty horny for it too if you're out there reading Mistress :)

Congrats on finding a friend whos into it.. hope you two are able to get everything you both want from the arrangement.

4. kdubb

kdubb Member

Local Time:
    Well, Tuesday (Aug 31) was my scheduled unlock date. As stated in my previous post, I had a good, longtime friend agree to unlock me with the conditions that I would be bound, gagged and blindfolded. My friend decided to make things a little more interesting and he stayed at my place over the weekend through the 31st. We had previously purchased enough food, beer, etc. to make it through the few days without needing to go anywhere. While he was here for the days leading up to my unlock date he added some more games to the mix

1. We would both be completely naked for the duration (except me wearing my JailBird).
    2. I was not allowed to touch my genital area, period.
    3. I had to wear a buttplug every night while sleeping.
    4. Every morning I was to wake him with a blowjob (swallowing all his cum).
    5. I had to fuck an 8in long by 5in around dildo for 10 minutes at the top of each hour.
    6. I had to drink his piss every time--no exceptions.
    7. I had to give him a blowjob anywhere, anytime, on the spot (swallowing his cum).
    8. I had to save my own piss and freeze it into pisscicles for later consumption.
    9. He fucked me anytime he wanted, wherever he wanted (in addition to the hourly dildo task).
    10. Each night, he took me for a late-night naked walk through the neighborhood with a leash attached to my JailBird.
    11. During our morning showers together, I was handcuffed and he would wash me from head to toe, and then I was to stand in the corner (out of the water spray) while I waited for him to finish his shower. I was frequently fucked during our shower times.

All of this for 3 days leading up to my unlock date.

On Aug 31, at 6am, I was bound, gagged and blindfolded. He then unlocked me and the fun began. He fucked me every way but loose in every room of the house, in every position possible. I also gave him blowjobs in every room of the house (swallowing his cum). He teased my cock and balls mercilessly, bring me to the edge of orgasm countless times throughout the course of the day--never allowing me to cum. Being that I was bound, gagged and blindfolded, he would remove the gag and feed me minimal amounts of bread and water on occasion (that's all the sustenance I received all day) then the gag was installed again. I was fed the pisscicles made from my own frozen piss that was stored up over the past few days as well as drinking his piss. My cock and balls were tied up, slapped, whipped, pulled, pinched and smashed multiple times. I was whipped with a belt all over my body. Clothespins were attached to every part of my body and left there for extended periods and then yanked off one by one. If my ass wasn't being fucked by him or a dildo, I had a buttplug installed at all times. I was hung upside down by my ankles as he fucked me savagely with the dildo while I sucked his cock. Hot wax was dripped on all parts of my body. All of these things were done over the course of the next 18 hours. I was never allowed to cum. At the stroke of midnight, I was then locked back in my JailBird device. After I was locked, he took the keys and promptly got dressed, packed his bags and left--without saying a word. I have no idea how long I'll be locked up this time. I'm exhausted, horny as hell and locked indefinately. It was an awesome few days and I don't regret any of it. I'm just a little concerned about the way things ended with nothing said whatsoever after being locked again. Oh well, I'll just have to see what happens. I'll give it a few days, if I've not heard from him then I'll call him. Wow! What a ride!

5. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Dang! Thats quite the adventure. You gay men have all the fun! Lol :)

6. kdubb

kdubb Member

Local Time:
    [quote name='Spike's Bitch' timestamp='1283454202' post='52953']
    Dang! Thats quite the adventure. You gay men have all the fun! Lol :)
    [/quote]

Thanks SB.

It was awesome!

7. kdubb

kdubb Member

Local Time:
    Well my friend mailed the keys back to me with a note--thanks for the good times. He's not really interested in being my long-term kh, but he did have fun keeping me locked for a while. So, I'm unlocked for the moment--enjoying a few days of freedom as well as a few orgasms. I'll self-lock again after a few days and start the process over again. The journey continues...

8. kdubb

kdubb Member

Local Time:
    Self-locked yesterday. Not sure for how long this time, but would love to beat my 80-day record. We'll see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice