Locked in my new, smaller Jailbird and LOVING it! Nov 8, 2010

kdubb was last seen:
Dec 3, 2011
    1. tcurionenj
      tcurionenj
      Is it comfortable on your ball sack?
    2. kdubb
      kdubb
      Locked in my new, smaller Jailbird and LOVING it!
    3. kdubb
      kdubb
      Well, locked up again. Not sure when I'll get out this time.
    4. kdubb
      kdubb
      Was unlocked today and enjoyed some awesome orgasms. Will lock back up soon!
      1. mrs enjoyourselves
        mrs enjoyourselves
        how long had you waited?
        Sep 14, 2010
      2. kdubb
        kdubb
        I had been locked up and had not had any orgasms for 80 days.
        Sep 15, 2010
    5. kdubb
      kdubb
      My unlock date came, I was unlocked, teased mercilessly and locked back up with no chance to cum! EXQUISITE FRUSTRATION!!
    6. kdubb
      kdubb
      Five days until my next unlock. I can't wait!
    7. Slave_Scott
      Slave_Scott
      I just orders my Mature Metal Jail Bird yesterday. I love the look of it and Mistress likes the idea of the antipullout criss cross pins she orderd for it.
      What size is your cage? Send me an e-mail and let me know what you think of the device.
    8. kdubb
      kdubb
      I love my new MatureMetal JailBird!
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 7, 1966 (Age: 57)
    Chastity devices:
    Bon4, CB6000S w/KSD-G3, currently locked in MatureMetal JailBird.
    Chastity resume:
    February 13, 2011
    GENERAL INFORMATION<br />I'm a lifelong nudist/exhibitionist who shaves daily from the neck down. I LOVE BEING NAKED, MY BODY SHAVED AND MY COCK LOCKED!!<br />I'm an experienced online male/male keyholder, so if like what you read below and are interested in being trained in this way, hit me up!<br />**MY PHILOSOPHY ON MALES AND CHASTITY**<br />This has grown into much more than a fetish for me. It is now my lifestyle and part of my personal philosophy.<br />• The human male sperm is alive, contains life and can produce life therefore it should be cherished and protected. The male sex drive is a powerful force and should be controlled through chastity.<br />• In order to curtail if not obliterate rapes, unwanted pregnancies, STDs, etc., all males should be locked in chastity from the onset of puberty until death. Males should be locked in chastity 24/7/365 with rare exceptions (i.e. genital shaving, electronic body security screenings, medical emergencies/tests, doctor visits, major illness and on rare occasions for a single orgasm).<br />• The chastity cage should be a tight fit--not snug, tight--and must be as small as possible for long-term wear (length and girth) as there should be absolutely no room for the penis to grow inside the cage. A male's orgasms should be severely limited (a range from a maximum of four times a year to zero). A male is never allowed multiple orgasms. Once the orgasm occurs, the male's genitals shall be immediately cleaned and locked back in chastity.<br />• Underage males must have an adult male keyholder (father, uncle, teacher, counselor, mentor, etc.).<br />• If the male is in a heterosexual relationship/marriage, then the girlfriend/wife can hold the keys if she wishes. Exceptions can be made in the case of a femdom fetish. Otherwise the male must have another adult male keyholder in the best case scenario since a male knows what the other male is experiencing and can better relate concerning another male’s chastity.<br />• There should be very limited times (if ever) that a male has access to his chastity key (other than in an emergency). Anytime the chastity cage is removed, the male must be under constant supervision. Males should never be alone while unlocked. Personal privacy should never be a consideration where a male’s chastity is concerned. Just because a male's genitals are not locked in chastity does not automatically give him permission to stimulate himself in any way.<br />• Males should remove all body hair from the neck down at least once a week (chest, stomach, back, arm pits, arms, hands, fingers, genitals, buttocks, anus, legs, feet and toes). Ultimately, permanent hair removal is to be pursued and achieved.<br />• Males should not be modest and should be naked whenever possible. Male modesty is a learned fear and like any fear, can be un-learned.<br />· Males should always sleep naked—year round. From the time he is out of diapers until death, the male should sleep naked under all circumstances.<br /><br />So, let's get naked, stand tall--sporting our locked cocks--and proudly declare that we are male and we have nothing to fear about our naked and shaved bodies-no matter what size or shape they happen to be!<br />MY CHASTITY CAGE<br />Here are the details and measurements of my MatureMetal JailBird:<br />Base Ring: Round 1 5/8&quot; with a 1/4&quot; gap between cage and base ring.<br />Cage Dimensions: Inside diamiter: 1 1/8&quot; Cage Length: 1 1/2&quot;<br />The device fits really TIGHT--on purpose! There is absolutely NO room for my cock to grow whatsoever!

Signature

Kdubb,

Body shaved, cock locked.
    Currently locked in Mature Metal Jail Bird.
    Committed to never deliberately releasing my seed again for life.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice