Have you ever been caught in chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by handcuffedboy, Jan 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    I got up frm d pool at d local club.. heading for d shower.. its old schol.. shower was w/o separators or cubicles… it was rare to hv visitors in d afternon.. i did wat tat was normaly done.. remove my truck n hang in over d on-off ctrler n hv a quick shower.. then came in a group of 3-4 men with kids.. there was silence.. grasping my trunk to pretend to cover up wil make it worse.. so i put up a poker face n finish in quickest time.. mayb they tot its a version of jockstrap.. mayb they tot it was a gay thing by d look frm their eyes.. im not so an exhibitionist.. but wel.. hope their curiosity in male chastity wil b explored.. at least i know its not mainstream yet.. of course

2. benny22

benny22 Member

Poland
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Well, in case of other men in the shower - you can just be yourself and tell that 'this is just the way it is'. When wearing the cage 24/7 after some time it's nothing to be ashamed of, you can rather be proud of it. The problem is with kids - they shouldn't be witnesses of it. Did they noticed you wearing the cage?

3. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Yes...by my wife...less than 24hrs after locking it on for the first time. My fate was sealed.

tecolote likes this.
  4. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    we went on vacation a few weeks ago, and she worn her key outside her shirt (vs tucked in). got a few looks, but no comments. she even took me panty shopping to a Victoria’s Secret, where it was obvious we were shopping for me and not her. again, no comments per se, just some quizzical looks.

tomf_22033 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  5. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    I don't know if I was caught or not, but Monday I wore my cage while getting a haircut. When the girl was washing my hair I think the apron slipped to the side and she could see the odd shaped bulge. Later when I was leaving, I caught her stealing a glance at my crotch area. I think she was curious about that was going on down there.

Sexy Slave 69 and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. Becalmed

Becalmed Member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    I agree!

7. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    I mentioned this in another post!
    I was changing clothes one day in my bedroom. My door, which was not fully closed and latched opened. My dog had pushed the door open! Right behind him was my adult daughter! I had turned to see who opened the door. I was totally naked except for my chastity device. My daughter was staring at my crotch. Hard to miss as it’s pink! Nothing has been said, but I know she saw it!

8. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Seems I spoke too soon about my massage experience many years ago. I got caught this past weekend and didn't even know it myself.
    My Fiancé and I went on a weekend away to stay with her sister and husband. The girls hung out at the coast while I played golf with her husband. My Fiancé is new to chastity, but absolutely loves it. We're currently one week in to an agreed three week "lock up" after which we intend my being caged will become the "norm".
    Anyway, we're staying at her sisters place. It's an older farmhouse-type pad. I'm in the guest shower Saturday morning and the family dog pushes the door open and walks in. I only noticed when I switched the water off and stepped out and saw the dog laying there (he's a big black lab). I certainly didn't see anyone pass the door or in the hallway.
    So we go to golf, meet the girls afterwards for dinner out. Great evening, off to bed and then breakfast Sunday morning before the drive back to the city. All happy, friendly normal and nothing said. I completely even forgot about the shower/door/dog thing.
    So we're driving home and my Fiancé says "well, Shelley knows you're in chastity!" and I nearly crash the car. Turns out my future sister-in-law came past while I was showering and saw the cage, and then told my Fiancé while they were out and about in town that afternoon.
    Anyway, it turns out that Shelley knows ALL about chastity and she and her husband have been using it for years. She fully approves and they had a good ole chin-wag.
    That's probably the end of it though now, as Shelley made my girl swear not to say anything to me. She only went ahead and did so because she felt bad keeping it secret from me.

But what are the odds? Two sisters both key holders quite apart from one another.

Rectrix, Terri66, iome343 and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice