My brand new cb6000 split in half

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by motomoe, Aug 16, 2010.

1. motomoe

motomoe Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    I just got my cb6000 and I tried it on. I was able to get it on with no problems. After wearing it and getting a little excited the tube split in half at the seam. It goes back together but with a little force splits in half again. Should I glue it together or return it. I've only had it for a few hours.

2. propertyofMistressLauren

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    It depends on where you bought it from as to their return policy, but I believe that most reputable dealers will exchange their product for a "manufacturer's" defect. It sounds to me like you have a legitimate case for a return/exchange but if they won't work with you I would snap it back together and use the strongest super-glue that a merchant is wiling to sell you. Sorry that happened to you but I hope you have good luck getting a new one, I wear a cb6k and I've never had that problem and love my chastity device so if you are simply worried about quality I wouldn't shy away from the 6k just yet.

3. motomoe

motomoe Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    Do you think I got a defect or just boughs knock off?

4. weightrain

weightrain New member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    It's a known issue with the CB3000 and CB6000's. Mine actually left the underside of my cock bleeding from the 2 pieces pinching the skin underneath. You could try to return it as a defect, but I did that with mine and ended up having to superglue the replacement back together after about 2hrs of wear (and admitted "excitement" :p). I'd just save yourself some time and glue the original back together now. I have yet to have to reglue mine, and everybody I talk to about them reports the same: every one splits at some early point, and once you glue it together you won't have the problem again ;).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice