Treating women with respect

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Proud to be chaste, Apr 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. KeroseneFire

KeroseneFire New member

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Lurker here. (At least more lurker than poster). Lurking is a bad term for a forum like this as it implies a voyeur, tossing one off on everyone else's exploits. But sometimes it means that person who stands at the edge of a conversation shaking their head yes or no, but never saying anything. With a Forum such as this, you have to register to get full access to all the sub-forums and I'm here more to get ideas, stir internal thoughts and then share them with my wife. Probably a lot of lurkers are in the same boat so remember that you might be helping out a lurker without realizing it.

KF - shaking his head no at dick pics.

2. Vornek

Vornek Member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    It’s pretty simple. Treat people with respect. Ask someone before sending any pictures and you should have a conversation first. Don’t just start sending dick pics to ever woman online.

this makes it hard for us decent men with principles and integrity. It reinforces the stereotype that all men are dogs.

I love having a good conversation with women and even playful flirting. But I always treat them with respect. Sending unsolicited dick pics is disrespectful of them and yourself.

Proud to be chaste and Headtrip like this.
  3. Vornek

Vornek Member

Local Time:
    What a winning attitude you have. You started attacking everyone first. L-u-c-y was respectful and you attacked her and and was extremely combative. And what was with calling her “dude”.

You are lucky. If I was L-u-c-y, I would have banned you for the disrespect.

Proud to be chaste likes this.
  4. Vornek

Vornek Member

Local Time:
    I don’t know any women 31 (as she claims) or even 18 that goes around calling other women “dude”.

With that attitude and arrogance, 18 may be giving them too much credit.

5. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    As Lisa Miller has not bothered to come back to counter these claims, he/she/they are now banned.

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    "Lisa" is probably still struggling with "her" VPN :rolleyes:

You were shockingly patient with this thread. I suppose that this isn't your first rodeo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice