Need recommendations and advice

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Smoke4667, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Smoke4667

Smoke4667 Member

Millville New Jersey
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    The cage i wear is pretty comfortable. I hardly notices that it is on. The only problem i am having is that the ring really irrates the bottom of my balls. They become almost raw. I really don't feel it for a couple days and by the time that I do it is to late. I have to take off the cage and let them heal for like a week. It is only on the underside. Any recommendations on how to prevent this? I have tried putting lotion on every day. Right now I used a qtip and put Vaseline in between the ring and my sack. I appreciate any advice. I have never had a key holder to help guide me. It seems like the more times I get horny and my balls are swollen the quicker the irritation starts. It is a black metal cage that I got at a shop. It wasn't cheap. I cannot slip out of it. The rest of my package is fine with no irritation.

2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    If it is black, it has some kind of coating like powder coat or black chrome. The nickel in the chrome plating may be irritating you. If it is chrome, it can flake off and cause a nasty problem. High quality stainless is your best bet.

Otherwise, it can be like breaking in a new pair of boots, the skin just needs to toughen up. You might try some silicone gel. It may last longer than Vaseline. I have had good results.

Smoke4667 likes this.
  3. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Vasaline is your new best friend

Smoke4667 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    I agree! Or use a good moisturiser or baby oil.

Smoke4667 likes this.
  5. Vornek

Vornek Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Make sure you use some kind of lube on the inside of the base ring. Having a properly sized base ring is also essential as well as gap size. If the base ring or gap size is too loose you will have chafing and rubbing problems.

I haven’t used Vaseline but putting silicone lube on the inside of the base ring has worked wonders for me.

If you are brand new to chastity, you can’t just jump in and go 24/7. You need to give your body time to adjust.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice