Nude Beach Chastity III

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dfs495, Aug 8, 2010.

1. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Hi Guys. I just spent much of today (Sunday) at the nude beach in Sandy Hook, NJ, locked in my new CB6Ks. It fits better than the CB6K did but I think I might be a customer for the first CB6K extra small. :) I didn't see anyone else in chastity but did see a few PAs. Only one guy asked me about it. He said his wife has been threatning him with chastity and he was curious. He was with an attractive nude woman who waved at me from their blanket. He said she was kind of shy. I wish she had come over or invited me to join them.

I wear my chastity when I travel. My wife likes that. I will be in the area for a bit so if anyone else into chastity wants to go to the beach we could. You know what they say "misery" loves company. I just think it would be fun to be at the beach with a few like-minded people. Guess I just like showing off my status.

2. banshee

banshee Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    I would quite like to do this. Perhaps I will suggest to my k/holder that we take a trip out to our local beach whilst the summer is here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice