Wearing to work for the first time

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by James1990, Mar 30, 2022.

1. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    About to head out the door to go to work caged for the first time!

Got the cage Friday and it's been on most of the time including sleeping then off to go to work and shower. Decided to leave it on today! Pretty self conscious about the bulge but it's really not very noticeable. Just in my head.

Wish me luck!

2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    You will get used to this quickly. Please note that you might have to use the other mens toilet now i.s.o. standing in row with your collegues (LoL).!

SubPeter and James1990 like this.
  3. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah I'll have to use the stalls for sure. I'm pretty comfortable standing to go at home with no issues but urinals next to co-workers is an entirely different animal haha.

At 14 hours locked now which is the longest so far. We'll see how this shift goes. Pretty horny too since I'm used to jerking off 1-2 times daily and haven't had orgasm since Saturday. It doesn't seem like much but baby steps.

Trying to get used to the cage and being frustrated this week as the wife wants me to masturbate Friday night after work and lock up and she will take the keys for the first time. She plans to tease me as much as she can and she said she will unlock for fun either Saturday or Sunday night. Kinda hoping she makes me wait till Sunday!

SubPeter, tomf_22033 and MtnViper like this.
  4. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    Last fall I was at a football game and after a couple of 'dirty cokes' I had to head to the bathrooms. Wouldn't you know it by the time I got there halftime had been called and there was a huge line. I was kinda desperate by the time I get inside and there are 3 urinals and 2 stalls. I knew I couldn't wait for a stall and it would be nasty anyway...so I just hoisted it out and let fly as soon as I get to a urinal.

The dude next to me appeared to notice, but obviously he can't really say anything without revealing he was looking at other peoples' junk, and as soon as I washed my hands I vanished in the crowd. The point is, after a while, you just deal with it and who cares about those who get too close to see.

5. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    That sounds hot in an anonymous crowd of people you'll never see again. Mortifying if it was a coworker though haha. Maybe one day I'll be more confident about it and not care haha

Also I've been to venues that still had a trough instead of urinal stalls could not imagine just whipping it out in front of a row of dudes lol

Guest 3291, tomf_22033 and gokken6969 like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I’m sure you will be fine! As you said most of it is in your head!

herboi and Guest 3291 like this.
  7. Guest 3291

Guest 3291 Banned

Local Time:
    That’s so cute thank you for sharing

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck! I still remember my first week of 24/7 wear (in my MaleChastityNow Contender). I was so self conscious, but excited and dripping precum all the time. But you’re right. It’s all in your head.

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    A similar thing happened to me at a Renaissance Faire. I was wearing my ball trap cage, and I went to the wrong area. There were no sit toilets. I had to face a trough. I tried to be nonchalant. I was shielding it. The guy next to me did a double take as he left, but said nothing and I never saw him again.

I sorta felt proud about being brave and owning my chastity. I also felt relief!

bondinchas, SubSnuggler and corsac like this.
  10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    On a recent vacation to COsta Rica, Mistress rented an isolated cabin in the Rainforest and quickly put the CFnm rule into effect. After a couple of days, I became accustomed to walking around in just my collar and cage. We were not aware that there would be a Maid coming to straighten things up on Wednesday and when She came in and saw my cage, She began to laugh at me. I was so humiliated. Mistress then spoke with Her at length in Spanish and I was told to move closer so that She could see my cage close-up.

After She left, Mistress said that She was interested in where to get such a cage for Her husband.

We specifically try to avoid exposing our kinks to strangers or otherwise involve them in our fun, but this was accidental, but very embarrassing and humiliating for me.

11. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    Haha you gave that guy a story to tell when he got back to his friends. I'm sure not having to hide it anymore and just being open and free about it and not caring would be incredibly liberating.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. chrisi-g

chrisi-g Active member

austria
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    very nice experiences. some weeks ago i started to wear my cage to work as well. beforehand i had to check if there might be any security issues at the entrance gate. everything was okay.

my girlfriend was really happy, when i told her about it. i wear it, when at work in the afternoon, evening or night. during normal work hours it is too busy, so i leave it off.

sure some of you are caged 24/7, but i think it is fine as it is. my queen is in full control and knows, that i am in chastity for her.

SubPeter likes this.
  13. C. Roc

C. Roc Active member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    When I first wore my cage to work, the first thing I noticed that when I drove to work a lot carefully to avoid any chance of a road accident.
    The other thing that happen a lot later was that I standing near a co-worker sat at her desk. She as talking & talking with her arms and the back of her hand hit my groin and obviously something solid. We just looked at each other for a half second but said nothing.
    So don’t stand to close to co-worker who wave their arms around.

SubPeter and James1990 like this.
  14. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    Haha I'll keep that in mind. I'm more worried about my one group of friends who enjoy a good bag tag or a surprise grope as long as you say "no homo" first... That one's going to be hard to explain away...

15. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    Tell her that you want to wait until Sunday. It will be so affirming to her that she is in control and your pleasure is after hers.

16. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    I'm trying to really not top from the bottom and let her make those decisions. I told her I can wait but it's up to her. That weekend we actually did do it Sunday because Saturday was really busy and she wanted to tease more. The next weekend she told me we would do it Sunday and Saturday night was going to be all teasing but she intentionally lied to throw me off and we did it Saturday lol. It's fun seeing her get comfortable playing head games a bit.

MadameJs_boo and SubPeter like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice