Chinese Full Bet

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by janL, Mar 24, 2022.

1. janL

janL Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Hi, Im looking at two full belts design and would like some feedback on it. Maybe some experiences with these kinds of belts on a daily usage if possible.

Type 1:
    0E60FD5D-8ABA-4384-8C0F-383113919F20.jpeg

Type 2:
    6AAFA85C-6462-416E-B9AD-1A692D244073.jpeg

2. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Both of those belts are extremely cheap. They’re made with paper thin sheet metal, low grade thin silicone that will come undone immediately and cause pinching, and construction that just all around feels like an aluminum soda can.

I dont say this to discourage you from buying one to see if you like the “full belt” feeling, but I do discourage you from wasting money if this is going to be anything but a toy to use for more than a half hour. Theres a reason they are 1/10th to 1/20th the price of a real belt.

janL likes this.
  3. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    There's a lot to be said for buying a cheap Chinese belt first to learn how it fits on your body, what works for you or might be a problem, and to get better measurements for a custom belt. But then I bought a cheap 'Y' belt which exceeded expectations in terms of quality (the metal was slightly thinner than my Neosteel but still took some effort to shape) and it was quickly adjusted to be comfortable enough to wear for about over four days almost straight away and eventually for four months continuously, although the locks were ruined (the waistband locks were almost worn through and the penis cover lock corroded). The belt cost under £100 (around €100/$100), new locks about £10 and I'm redesigning the penis cover locking mechanism. So you get what you pay for.

4. janL

janL Member

Local Time:
    I am purchasing this kind of belt to experiment and experience if i like the feeling before im in the position to get the real belt. If i were to get a real full belt in the future, which would you recomend?

5. janL

janL Member

Local Time:
    The Y belt that you are referring to is Type 1 i presume. If so, how is daily wearing life in it. Im a little worried when peeing due to the open end design of the penis tube. And also are you able to stay relatively active while wearing this type of belt?

6. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    After struggling a lot with the cage type devices I bought something like the first one to get an idea of what it's like to wear a full belt, knowing that if I wanted to wear one long term, I'd need to buy something of a higher quality. Like others have said, it was made from thin sheet metal. You definitely do get what you pay for.

However, I'm glad I did. It gave me the assurance I needed to make a large-ish purchase from Behind Barz, which I'm also glad I did.

John likes this.
  7. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have the one that looks like the 2nd one with the locking plug. I like it for short term and like the locking plug. I love the secure feeling and love the feeling of the strap between my legs and cheeks. It isn’t really possible to go number 2 with it on. I tried a couple times and it was a disaster. With it on nice and tight I can’t access touch or see my penis. Also as much as wife and I tried I can’t orgasm with it on. If the desire is to put it on and leave it on I think the first one would be better or possibly the cable low profile style.

8. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    The first thing I notice with both of those belts is just how strange the opening for the penis tubes are.... Opening should sit flat against the body, so those would both require a lot of bending straight out of the box to be of any comfort and use I imagine. But I guess as others have pointed out, the metal on these may be super thin so bending into a better shape should be easy enough.

9. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
  10. SergioUK

London, UK
    Local Time:
    It's the double chain version of this. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001665606936.html The tube is closed so while it drains without much difficulty it does need plenty of attention in the shower to keep it clean inside. It was no problem on an exercise bike but I did have to take a Dremel to the bottom edges of the penis tube assembly as it dug into my thighs when walking, although I think I adapted my walk to it anyway.

OwedbyJM likes this.
  11. horse

horse Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, I bought the 2nd one as an experiment. Its odd tube orientation is pointless, it does nothing to deter pullout. The tube has to connect to the top of the penis, not just dangle underneath it. The tube diameter is quite narrow too, around ~32mm

The wide rear band variant is a lot more comfortable than the single wire version, as that type puts pressure on the bone at the top/rear.
    I suspect the twin wire version might be equally good, and with better access for cleaning

The model that SergioUK posted is probably the best of the Chinese designs, although the locks are a weak point.
    Any model using silicone sleeving is only suitable to wear for a day, as it clings to the skin and it essentially tears itself away when you move.

But as others have noted, they are just experiments to see which of the full belts are suitable

12. SergioUK

London, UK
    Local Time:
    In over four months I didn't have any problem with the sleeving other than that it would sometimes 'unhook' at the edge and it was then like herding cats to get it all back in place without popping off somewhere else. Also I was very careful to wash and rinse with flannel and shower along the inside of the full length of the belt every day, and to ensure it was completely dry. Every week or two I'd peel it back and wipe the edge of the metal with isopropyl alcohol to ensure bacteria didn't build up.

horse likes this.
  13. horse

horse Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm glad it worked out for you.
    On me it just became damp during the day, clung to the skin and I think the retained salt would have led to a rash eventually.
    It was only ever a sizing experiment though.

Regrettably the cheaper versions are made with 0.7mm steel which is like a razorblade when the rubber becomes displaced. The thinner steel is also very flexible so I found it easy to twist the front plate away and gain access.

I believe BehindBarz uses a 2mm steel waistband and Neosteel 3mm, so I reckon this greater stiffness might solve all the above issues

14. BritishLockee

BritishLockee Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I went from a german belt to the first one in the OP's post and its much better.

15. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    Very much agree

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice