Best Prince Albert Device and why?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dogchasecats, Oct 16, 2017.

?

Is a PA escape proof?

1. Yes

73.0%
  2. No

1.2%
  3. Sort Of

16.1%
  4. No Device Is Escape Proof

14.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
  2. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    thanks.
    the image doesn't show up for me for some reason. I found several in the galleries tho !

3. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    the Baiju works amazing. however you will need to have tight fitting underwear or it will migrate when sleeping and then when the erection subsides, you will find that the cage is tugging on the penis. if you have a pouch style that holds it front and center, not allowing it to rise much, its the most comfortable cage you will ever wear. i was half tempted to hang up the locked lifestyle as the ball traps were strangling my testicles with nocturnal erections and even erections when my keyholder teased me while locked. the baiju eliminates all the problems of chastity

4. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    nice, and thank you for the reply !

i'm not one for sleeping in underwear to, especially tight-fitting ones ! hmmmm.

well i'm new to things and there are a ton of ball-tap options still to explore. altho with the healing-time on a PA I may want to get that part started..

cheers!

5. PropertyofSSL

PropertyofSSL New member

Local Time:
    I’d like to see more pics of “shaft only” devices as well. About to get pierced and we’re trying to figure out what’s best long term. Ideally would like to ditch the ball trap.

DoesasTold likes this.
  6. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    ditch the ball trap and never look back.
    evolution wearables Baijiu is what i have. it took a second cage to get the sizing right but its light, does not wake me up at night. can be teased while wearing it without the testicles getting strangled to a purple color, and does its job. oh its also low profile where you can wear a swimsuit without looking like your sporting a boner that the massive ball trap cages do

nsrchof and PropertyofSSL like this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    It’s “Evotion Wearables Bijou”

Devotion without the D.
    That’s damn funny, now that I write it out like that for the first time.

Bijou. As in “small but elegant and tasteful” as is fitting for a snug little cage.

I am wearing my MaleChastityNow GlansArmor again after a long break, and it feels like home. I love the look and feel of jewelry-grade stainless-steel. The subtle weight is perfect. I am back where I belong. I’ve had this design since 2017 and lived in one for over 20,000 hours of comfortable secure wear.

8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    My Lori's #5 is escape proof unless I want to tear my PA apart. The security screw is unique. I have all the normal security bits and none of them will fit into screw head to unscrew the screw. Last thing with recesses screw is to strip the opening which would require drilling out the screw permanently damaging the device.

I can orgasm while locked with much effort with strong vibrator but the post orgasm let down and still being locked is completely unpleasant feeling.

I had the Lori's modified to replace the penis tube of my Neosteel She-Male Sport. Completely secure without three different keys to unlock them from me. This way the belt can be removed and the Lori's is still securely lock on.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. PropertyofSSL

PropertyofSSL New member

Local Time:
    So big update…got my PA done today in 8ga (wanted 6 but after discussing with the piercer he convinced me that 8 would be best to start)…and it was SO EASY, I should have done it long ago!

So, I don’t care for the nylon/printed devices, but the weight is obviously appealing. I want a metal device, but the steel is concerning due to weight…maybe exception is the glans armor as I’ve heard many folks praise the lightness of the cage. Lori devices are awesome but their weight keeps me away.
    I’d love an open cage “shaft/glans only” device in titanium but I’m sure that’s a tall (and expensive) order. I have a ways before I’ll be getting back in a cage since I have to let the piercing heal, so maybe by then something will come around!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    You might want to consider a titanium Schandmaske from Steelwerks. I have one with a front locking PA-barbell which has a flat bottom that goes on the inside of the cage. Expensive though. You need to be fully healed, stretched to probably 5-6 mm and use supportive underwear. Using a shaft cage may put extra pressure on your PA,
    Take your time!

Attached Files:

11. Angels Bitch

Angels Bitch Property of Keyholder Angel

Tennessee
    Local Time:
    Wife took me last night and got me a pa piercing last night

tomf_22033 likes this.
  12. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Escape proof yes, orgasm proof nope!

13. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    I ordered a BA-33. I debated between bad ass workroom and Evotion and decided to go with metal. Had I gone with Evotion I would gave gone Orion. It uses two locks, one on the base ring and one on the PA post, so it can be worn without the base ring effectively making it same as a Bijou.

My thoughts on that was it could be worn without the base ring most of ghe time, but with while sleeping.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice