Ring both too big and too small

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Lou123, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Lou123

Lou123 New member

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Hi! I'm new to chastity and I've had an acquaintance help me so far but one thing that I'm left with doing on my own is sizing. They let me borrow a cheap one for a while and I measured the ring that fit best and decided to order a Cherry Keeper with a standard cage and a 47mm flat ring. This ring is both too big and too small. When my scrotum starts to shrivel up at rest/when I'm colder, it's a pretty tight and decent enough fit. But when my balls hang when I'm moving around or it's warm, you can drive a truck through the ring. Any tips on how to solve this issue? Thanks so much!

2. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Long term member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Go with a ring you think is too tight.
    When you first cage you will be slightly aroused even if you are not aware of it.
    That will make it feel too tight. Once you are accustomed to wearing it the tightness will subside.
    May have to take it on and off for a few days and gradually increase time worn.

Practice and try different style cages if you can

3. Lou123

Lou123 New member

Local Time:

I have two different cages that I've used, both cheap ones. I measured the ring of the one that fit well, which was 47mm. But for some reason they don't fit the same. The other cage's ring was sort of C-shaped so I wonder if that makes a difference. And I know about being aroused in a cage; I've been locked for several sessions. The problem I'm having is when my balls naturally go up and down because of moving around or the temperature

4. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    I can relate to your problem. My bals are tight and high in de morning and low and loose later in the day. When i started i usef a bigger ring in the morning and switched to a smaller ring in the evening. Now i wear the small ring all day. I still sometimes have a bit of discomfort in de morning but its getting better and better. If in de evening it's too loose i wear a strap to make it comfortable.
    It's a journey to find the most comfortable ring/cage combination. The difference between morning and evening is so big that i accept that i won't find perfection but i've come a long way and i haven't tried everything yet.
    Keep trying different ring sizes, shapes and gap sizes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice