Nothing New

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nick1789, Jan 6, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Was thinking about why, chastity and crossdressing/feminization paths cross so much. Online at least.

I'm not sure that the trend is all that common in real life relationships, though that's just my guess. As men can enjoy crossdressing and still identify straight-the attraction to the opposite sex is still there. However, one can be baffled when they're significant other isn't interested.

But reverse the roles, she may like men but doesn't want to dress like one, would you be attracted to her the same way if she adopted an ultra masculine appearance?

I think that is why these things tend to clash. Not all the time. There's no shortage of memes popularizing the idea that you can have your cake and eat it too, but they're probably created by men who enjoy the idea.

I'm not saying it's wrong! I think it just doesn't work out all that well more often than not.

Bringing chastity into a relationship might be more exciting for someone say vanilla by seeing you struggle to maintain your masculine persona knowing they still control your release and you can't sleep around etc. Rather than give it up immediately.

Why I think it's hard? My own experience, when I'm locked, it's like the rest of the body's accessible pleasure points amplify. This can then lead one to seek to get pleasure in not traditional masculine ways. Back to square one.

So, then I'm thinking, I ditched all that stuff, know feminization is not a good thing for my life Maybe the device would do more harm to me than good?

Or Should the goal be to be chaste and learn to ignore pleasure altogether. The point is to let the key holder decide what is appropriate for you and not bother them all day about what toys you can use. It's interesting but I'm sure I've said nothing new. Whatever your path, good luck! Have fun, keep sharing.

2. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    I had many fetishes but crossdressing was never one of them. Then I was lucky enough to meet my Miss and explore many things together. But all that play lead to where we are now. Fetishes and playnights evolved into a lifestyle. Everything is about her pleasure. With my extended lock ups I learned to enjoy her pleasure as it was mine.
    Feminisation is still not my thing, yet I don't own any male underwear anymore and my nails are always painted.
    She enjoys my discomfort and my role is to go by her rules.
    If she is happy, I'm happy.

Nick1789 likes this.
  3. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    That's awesome. I think it's maybe it's not as fun for holders if we enjoy everything too much. No power play.

Rider9 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice