It feels so different when it's impossible

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by noorgasms, Jan 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. noorgasms

noorgasms Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    My wife and I have dabbled in chastity for several years now. We've gone through so many different cages, cheap plastic ones, metal ones from China, and even custom cages. In all of them I've been able to orgasm in a few minutes with a sufficiently strong vibrator. For me that really spoiled the feeling because it introduced an element of self control. It continued to feel like I was choosing not to cum rather than that the cage was imposing control from my wife to stop me. Its not that I ever cheated, but I hated the idea that I had an option to.

Yesterday our new Evotion Bijou arrived and I tried it on. It fits great and is comfortable! Of course the first thing we did was to pull out the Hitachi wand and see if we could defeat the device. And, to our total surprise, I wasn't able to cum no matter what we tried. I'm not sure exactly what's different with this cage that changes the sensation enough to prevent orgasm, but I'll take it!

In addition to being the most comfortable device I've worn (no worrying about base rings) it turns out to be the only one that succeeds in enforcing chastity. I'm sitting here locked up now, and knowing that there's nothing I can do to cum until my wife unlocks the cage is a completely different experience. To completely give up control and to actually lose control of my own orgasms is what we've wanted, and we've finally gotten there!

2. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Do you have a frenum piercing or a PA piercing?

3. noorgasms

noorgasms Junior Member

Local Time:
    PA piercing. Got it last June.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    And I suppose it's comfy to wear overnight too?

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Congratulations! Sounds like you got an excellent fit. It is a read dream isn’t it?!

I got to the point of frustration where just being in my wife’s arms and being verbally teased caused me to pour out slowly from my piercing-secured cage. My wife was absolutely thrilled. She said I didn’t need to be unlocked. I can stay caged and gush out from pure mindfucks.

So don’t try to defeat the cage. Just be happy in your new home. Snug and secure.

Rectrix and SubSnuggler like this.
  6. noorgasms

noorgasms Junior Member

Local Time:
    It takes some getting used to, but so much more comfortable than the ball trap devices I was using before.

At least for me, knowing that I cannot defeat the cage turns out to make a big difference. So, I’ve done my best to have an orgasm (with my wife’s permission) and can now accept that it is totally impossible.

The biggest mindfuck so far is being able to have (most of) an erection. I’m so used to orgasm denial being linked with erection denial. Now that I can get erect I feel much closer to an orgasm. Even though in practice I’m farther than I’ve ever been before.

Rectrix and Peter Rabbit like this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    I agree. It’s a different experience. It’s great. I wear a MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2, and my wife enjoys this cage the best. I happen to be a substantial grower, so the constriction, and not being able to blossom and get broad makes it very intense.

I have a Bijou as well and it’s a great device.

SBuffCuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice