New to Chastity- Questions

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Mr-Blue-Sky, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Mr-Blue-Sky

Mr-Blue-Sky Member

Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    Hello there, I recently purchased my first device after being interested in chastity for a while but wanted to ask a few questions to make sure I am doing things right because I'm pretty much a total novice. I have a silicone device, the cage is 3.5 inches and am using a 50mm ring currently.

First, when I take the ring off after wearing it for several hours or more it leaves feint marks around my balls where its been, they arent red and disappear quickly but just wanted to make sure this is normal. I assume its like wearing a ring or watch.

Second, the cage and ring arent always fully at the base of my dick and kind of sits on my actual dick, is this because the ring is too big or is silicone not as secure as other materials?

Third, I am mainly using the 50mm ring but am not sure if it is too big, I can get a finger under the ring at the underside of my balls. I tried the 45mm and could still get a finger through but it was tighter and when I took it off after several hours the underside of my balls were sore and tender for a short while. Should I try again or stick with 50mm?

Fourth, Im not sure about the size of the cage itself, I measured a lot and when my dick is soft its around 3.5-4 inches which is why I got the cage but after Ive had it on for a while my dick is quite a ways down in the cage which is strange, I didnt take into account the ring and my 2nd issue could be a problem as well, both which add extra length but just wondered what is happening there.

Finally, When I get hard with the cage on it does stop me getting fully hard but about a 1/3rd of the underside of my dick isnt covered by the cage, is that because it isnt as secure as it should be or to do with the ring being too big?

Thanks for reading and am hoping someone could help me out. Dont get me wrong I am glad I bought the device but just looking for a few pointers here and there.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please a lot of men get the ring that is to big cos it is comfy and not hurt but really you shud have a smaller one and then it wont keep slip. It migt not be as comfy for a bit but after you will get use to it and then it be ok. your cage shud be a little bit shorter than what your willy is when it is as small as it ever get. I hope that make it better for you.

Rectrix and BlokeDenied like this.
  3. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    What @jemima said. Yes, not accounting for width of ring and gap is a trap for young players. Careful with the 45mm, make sure when you do get hardness that it isn't too tight. When hard, check colour, particularly the underside. Red, from what I've read is OK. purple is not.

Yes, cage is too long. The cage should stop you getting hard. When you start to get hard, the cage needs to stop it in its tracks. A dick that allowed to go hard will go the whole way, hence, pulling the cage. I have been dealing with these same issues but from all I've read and discovered these seem to be the way forward. I am looking for my next cage and narrowed my options down to a couple.

4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you should stick with the 50mm ring. The cage portion really comes down to personal preference, some guys like a very short cage to be compressed, others like a bit more room. Dicks are squishy, if in doubt, go smaller rather than larger.

5. Guest 5926

Guest 5926 Member

Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    The best way to determine the cage size is to measure your penis when it's cold and shrunken. You want the cage part to fit snug, but not too tight, so that your pee hole stays lined up with the opening. This prevents urine from getting trapped and smelling. Also "tube" style cages will need to be removed daily for cleaning. This is why many long term wearers opt for metal "bar" style cages as cleaning is so much easier without having to remove the cage. Getting sponge tipped swabs (not Q-tips) and Hibiclens (antimicrobial wash used in hospitals) will keep your junk smelling clean and fresh. Both are available on Amazon btw. About ring size, you need to be able to slip at least a pinky finger under the ring. I would also strongly recommend devices that offer a ring that slopes/curves back at the bottom as opposed to a solid circle or oval. This helps alleviate pain when you get erections and just improves comfort. If you are "girthy" you need to buy a cage that offers a wider profile. Kink3D, Cherry Keeper and other custom made cages offer these. The Amazon/Chinese knock offs and even Holy Trainer are one-size-fits all. Finally, it's not unusual for the ring to leave a mark and would only be harmful if the ring is so tight it's affecting your ability to pee. Some bar type cages will leave marks on your penis but keep in mind you penis is like memory foam. Within a few hours, your junk will look completely normal again. Hope all that helps.

6. Mr-Blue-Sky

Mr-Blue-Sky Member

Local Time:
    Ok, thanks to everyone for the replies.

I tried the 45mm again and it was better. It seemed to make everything more stable and secure without being uncomfortable, Ive never had any purple marks, numbness or anything like that.

I think the cage probably is a little bit too big but I did think it was about right when I ordered it after measuring a lot but right now Im only dabbling in chastity and could always look at getting another cage/ device in the future.

Anyone else have anything to add?

BlokeDenied likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you got it sorted, I also had some soreness from my balls when I started with chastity, it’s just your body adapting to the new restriction.

8. Mr-Blue-Sky

Mr-Blue-Sky Member

Local Time:
    What sort of lube should I be using, if any? Im from the UK so what would be the best thing to get, I read that just using skin moisturizer works so would that be ok, the device I have is silicone so bear that in mind. And do I apply it to the device, my dick and balls or everywhere?

And when it comes to cleaning/ washing with the cage on what is the best way to dry myself. Just patting with a towel or should I use a hairdryer on a low setting?

I recently kept it on overnight for the first time and that wasnt too bad, there was a mark on the upper underside of my dick when I took it off but that went quickly, was most uncomfortable when I rolled onto my side but mainly sleep on my back anyway.

9. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Great to hear.

From all my reading, purchase of numerous cages from the beginning and progression from a too big cage to correct length seems to be typical.

10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Over time, you may find that you may need a smaller ring. Your body will adapt to the cage and ring somewhat.

Getting the proper length can take some trial and error. Measuring a dick is not like measuring a 2x4. The darn thing is squishy, it grows and shrinks. And it changes from day to day. Starting with an inexpensive, but safe cage, is a good way to start before moving to custom.

Baby oil gel is reported to be good around the inside of the base ring. If you are wearing a stainless cage, silicone gel works great. Always before bed time.

11. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    You're going to have to feel your own way to the correct ring size. I think the root of your issues is the silicone cage. Silicone cages totally suck. They will ride down because the cage is flexible so it bends and moves with your body and eventually causes your dick to pull back. You also very likely also over measured because almost everyone does for their first cage... it's really exciting to get your first cage until you put it on and realize you need to immediately buy a new one that fits better.

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    It's normal for new guys to start too big. 45 will work for you, you dont want it sliding down. And lose the silicone and go open steel, you cant keep silicone dry or clean and your skin will fester.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice