Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    The creator and I aren't exactly on speaking terms, for a variety of reasons...
    I know where I'm going when I die.
    I figure I can do some good on the way out, though. Just because I made bad mistakes along the way, doesn't mean I need to keep going that way.
    I'll consult Uncle Fester, see what can be done that way.
    If He listens to you - pray hard. You'll have to make up for my silence.
    But last time I tried, I swear I heard laughter.... Worse than Kamala.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    It's indeed rotten. To the core. Someone described the shots' effects this way: The jabs make your body TOO good at fighting the specific "variant" and TOO lax at being able to fight other things.

It's the worst of all worlds for your own survivability. My hyper responding immune system will overreact to a specific covid variant, and can't properly react to everything else.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  3. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Praise The Lord .... AND .... Pass The Ammunition!

Lazlo Toth, subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  4. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    The girlfriend and her daughter cannot retain a vaccination status. Titers come back negative - for everything. As in, vaccinate for chicken pox, two weeks later, no immune response. Gone. And allergic to tetanus, as well.

It's also a total and complete disaster trying to sort out the mainstream stories...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/can-the-mrna-vaccines-change-dna/ar-BB1fERAC
    mRNA doesn't alter your DNA, or if it does, it's a good thing. (What?)

Even worse - it's possibly wrong (that one was April, this is August.)
    https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.co...accine-might-permanently-alter-dna-after-all/

Can't find it now, but I did see an article claiming the mRNA makes your cells produce the spike protein (known) - but indicated these spike proteins are manifested on the surface of the cell. That would then mean, they're making you immunocompromised - the cells will be attacked by the body because they have this spike protein. The LOOK LIKE the virus, in a sense. Antibodies will attach to the protein, but the body will be warned "these cells are invaders!" (Or at least, infected.) Now, some autophagia and apoptosis (I think that's the word for cell death) is normal, even desirable. Clean up old and damaged cells, which happens a lot from environment stresses, and it makes the body healthier. Scar Tissue will be eaten, for example. Cancer cells are killed. Etc.
    But too much can be fatal, and the theory is - courtesy Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 - that the Elites (rulers who would be gods) want about 7 billion fewer humans on the planet. War didn't work so well (So, The Purge is out), but delaying children until she's too old to give birth, or ensuring people are sterile (Gates has done that already) - that will be passive, and show up in several decades, as the population dwindles. I'm sure only the "right" genes will be allowed to reproduce...

As the tradition of "First Night" enhanced the peasant's genes... Yes, that was part of the logic.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *** ULTIMATELY ***

- This Is What It Will Take -
    BC3A4AA5-6F27-4B23-8475-EEA44C46DEAE.jpeg

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  6. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    We need to give credit where credit is due. The omicron variant has been taken care of. Turns out all we needed to do all along was give Pfizer more money to make it go away. Having an intense public debate about vaccinations was one thing but the booster talk is getting silly at this point. I don't know if you remember the Kit Kat candy campaign not to long ago where they invented a right and a left candy bar? That is what hearing Fauci talk about boosters reminded me of the other day. We are going to get to a point where there will be a new variant that requires you to get a left and a right arm booster at the same time in order to protect yourself. I did enjoy reading your political manifesto that included a Batman clip on top of it all. We have largely avoided many aspects of the politically insane here in Massachusetts and have maintained a general status quo/ older school (pre-2020) liberal state but it is about to change very soon. I don't know what to do if we start burning cities down and such around here.

7. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    That fits in well with us in the U.S. Publicly burning down Christmas trees is our thing now.

8. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Think yourself lucky you're allowed to use the C word.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  9. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #1234 L-u-c-y, Dec 11, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2021

A question for you, sweden didn't have lockdowns, mask mandates etc, children carried on going to school throughout, if you had lived in sweden would you have gone along with Sweden's chief medical officer and the government or would you have rebelled and been one of the "crazy wing nut" refuseniks?

Would you have done whatever you were told even if you disagreed with scientific consensus?

10. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yale Epidemiologist, Dr. Harvey Risch, MD:

Chinese Coronavirus - A Pandemic Of Fear "Manufactured" By Authorities
    The Chinese Coronavirus “pandemic”has been one of fear, manufactured by individuals who were in the nominal positions of authority as the virus began to spread across the globe last year, according to noted Yale epidemiologist, Dr. Harvey Risch.

Risch, an epidemiology professor at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, argues that, by and large, what has characterized the entire Chinese Coronavirus “pandemic” has been a “degree of fear and people’s response to the fear.”

Overall, I’d say that we’ve had a pandemic of fear. And fear has affected almost everybody, whereas the infection has affected relatively few,” said Risch.

By and large, it’s been a very selected pandemic, and predictable. It was very distinguished between young versus old, healthy versus chronic disease people. So we quickly learned who was at risk for the pandemic and who wasn’t.

However, the fear was manufactured for everybody. And that’s what’s characterized the whole pandemic is that degree of fear and people’s response to the fear.”

Oh ... New York Slimes Boy: Risch has authored more than 300 original peer-reviewed publications and was formerly a member of the board of editors for the American Journal of Epidemiology.

Here’s his in depth interview where he discusses, among other things, the effectiveness of early therapeutic treatment with real “safe and effective” drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin (both of which have been ignored or banned by the Public Health Care Nazis in favor their multiple designer drug vaccine injections and boosters):

See:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_m...-authorities-yale-epidemiologist_4106244.html

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  11. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ANOTHER MANDATE BY A MEDICAL TYRANT BITES THE DUST
    As the Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Friday struck down a statewide school mask mandate.

The state’s high court said Acting State Health Secretary Alison Beam did not have the authority to mandate students wear a mask in school. The Order is effective IMMEDIATELY!

The initial lawsuit was filed by a coalition of parents, Republican politicians and school districts.

Fox43 Reported:

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has affirmed the Commonwealth Court’s decision and vacated the mask mandate issued by the acting state health secretary.

This means that the mask mandate has been dropped, effective immediately.

The opinion is expected to be released at a later date. Judge Saylor did not participate in the vote.

The legality of the order requiring masks in K-12 schools and child care facilities went before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court earlier this week, as the two sides argued their respective positions before the justices Wednesday in Philadelphia.”

See:

https://www.fox43.com/article/news/...ourt/521-81693ce8-9e6e-42c0-84a9-767e80ccd484

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  12. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank goodness some sanity seems to be percolating to the top.

subrick, Suewiang and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  13. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    -BAD NEWS FOR BIG PHARMA AND THE MEDICAL TYRANTS -

So Far ... NO DEATHS Reported As A Result Of The Omicron Variant
    The World Health Organization (WHO) has informed The Epoch Times that it has not documented any deaths from the Omicron variant of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes Covid-19.”

And ...

When reached for comment by The Epoch Times, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) sent its report on the Omicron variant in the United States from Dec. 1 through 8. It shows that there were no documented deaths from Omicron during that period.”

And ...

The WHO’s latest weekly epidemiological update for Dec. 7 showed that all 212 Omicron cases documented across eighteen European Union (EU) countries were either mild or asymptomatic.”

However, if you are a Medical Tyrant or one of their boot-licking politicians, you can always hope for a Christmas Miracle ... and Pray For The Worst! (But ultimately ... No Worries ... since the ChiComs no doubt have another beastie waiting in the wings to release or be allowed to escape at the opportune time.)

See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/no-co...tml?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

14. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    IF WE ALLOW IT

*** The Vaccine Program Will NEVER END ***

Dianna1395 likes this.
  15. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    THE POTENTIAL DANGERS OF CHINESE CORONAVIRUS JABS
    In a nutshell:

• Those at highest risk of dying from Chinese Coronavirus are also at highest risk of dying from the Coronavirus jab. The shots are also causing severe heart damage in younger people whose risk of dying from Coronavirus is inconsequential;
    • While you only get at most six months’ worth of protection from the Coronavirus Jab, each injection will cause damage for 15 months as your body continuously produces toxic spike proteins;
    • The spike protein is responsible for Chinese Coronavirus related heart and vascular problems, and it has the same effect when produced by your own cells. It causes blood clots, myocarditis and pericarditis, strokes, heart attacks and neurological damage, just to name a few;
    • The safety signal is very clear, with 19,249 deaths having been reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System as of November 19, 2021. (The “real number” is probably considerably higher since the VARES system is acknowledged to significantly under report.); and
    • Children aged 12 to 17 are five times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID jab-induced myocarditis than they are to be hospitalized for COVID-19 infection.
    See:
    https://media.mercola.com/ImageServ...PDF/covid-vaccines-are-killing-people-pdf.pdf

Dianna1395 and subrick like this.
  16. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Oh dear! Maybe it wasn't a good idea to mess with your immune system with experimental vaccines after all.

omi.jpg

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  17. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Its also survived for a similar period ip until modern day without seatbelts, surgery or any kind, spectacles, dentistry, a sewage system, etc. The list is endless.

Mankind has survived without them for centuries, but to what advantage would we turn our back on them now?

And yes, the *species* as a whole has survived, but many *individuals* have been lost to viruses, such as the plague, with multiple dire consequences for their loved ones, friends and family.

If I can prevent even one agonising death for such a tiny price of wearing a little bit of cloth for the short time I'm in a crowded public place, then why wouldn't I?

For me, the almost most shocking thing about this whole pandemic is that is has revealed just how many people are selfish and uncaring beyond belief and/or how they've allowed political bias to polute critical thought.

18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    There's too many people in the world already, and you want to prolong every life.

Suewiang likes this.
  19. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    This must be the only virus in history where people are willing it to be worse than it actually is.

FGS_OemWQAEVqj6.jpg

subrick, Fit To Be Tied and Suewiang like this.
  20. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    VITAMIN D and ZINC - FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE?
    Dr. Michael Cohen, MD, an Israeli (and UK) GP talks to To Dr. John Campbell, MD, about his personal experience of using Vitamin D and Zinc as a line of defense against the Chinese Coronavirus, and how he recommends using these cheap alternatives to his patients.

“ All the focus has gone into putting all of the burden on hospitals ... We need to be doing whatever we can to prevent this from becoming a severe illness.”

“ A lot of the focus has gone into like high tech, very clever preventative treatments like these vaccines ... that are very expensive ... but why have expensive clever things if we could use the simple things as well as ...”

21. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is a world of difference between population control more generally and the otherwise cruel, random, agonising deaths brought about by the preventable spread of this awful virus.

Its a preventable death lottery.

Besides, with respect to your rightful concerns of population growth, birth rates are now in sharp decline now in most first world countries (largely due to economic reasons but also increasingly among the young, on moral/climate grounds). (This is course has its own growing consequences of concern such as the ponzi scheme known as modern capitalism requiring ever ongoing population growth to underpin its survival, but I digress).

22. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ‘No to Vaccine Fascism’ – Tens of Thousands of Protesters March in Vienna Today to Stop Lockdowns and Covid Vaccine Mandates (Madness)
    Tens of thousands of Austrians protested in Vienna on Saturday to stop the lockdowns and Chinese Coronavirus vaccine mandates (madness) imposed by Austrian Wanna Be Fuhrer, Alexander Schallenberg, who recently announced a nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated. (A yellow Covid Spike patch will be next!)

According to police, 44,000 people were out on the streets protesting against Austria’s new Chinese Coronavirus mandate.

Many demonstrators held ‘no to vaccine Fascism’ signs as they gathered at Heldenpltaz to protest Covid Fascism.

EDC84AD8-BEBB-484E-9A6F-FDB17F798206.jpeg
    See:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/aginnt/status/1469751924484231172

Do you think the Propaganda Outlets, otherwise known as the MSM will covers this? Maybe The New York Slimes?

23. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:

I am amazed - The BBC covered it today, though they did insert "The protesters, backed by the far-right Freedom Party..."

Making it seem like they are all "far right loons".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59625302

Suewiang likes this.
  24. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  25. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    There is a great deal of truth in this.

All the indications, worldwide are currently that Omicron is a mild illness with very low rates of hospitalisation & death. Lockdowns, restrictions, limitations on basic liberties are simply not justified by the data as it stands.

The sad truth is that in Scotland at least these are now tools of capacity managment, being weilded to conceal political failure on an epic scale. Failure to properly resource our health services. Failure to manage that health service properly. Failure to invest in decent social care services. These are what the curent crop of restrictions are managing, not covid.

I for one will not be complying with any more dictats from on high about how I should live my life. I will see who I want to. I will go where I want to. I will party if I want to. As any rational person should, I will watch the situation and I'll adjust my activities according to the level of risk I see, but it'll be the risk I SEE, not the risk I'm TOLD TO SEE.

They have lost. 2 + 2 is 4.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice