You may cum, whenever you want, but …

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by c-w, Dec 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Heyho,

Mylady has a certain preference for using tease-and-denial-play for determining disciplinary measures that are exercised upon me, like it can be read in my "Training and discipline weekend" thread. Today she came up with a new but as simple as evil method:

She started into the session by ordering me to undress and build up an erection via self-stimulation. Needless to say that an orgasm at this stage ist strictly forbidden and would entail immediate punishment along the lines of heavy caning. She then lubed up my hard cock and my stimulating hand and ordered me to continue wanking, but without cumming.

Then the evil part followed. She set up a metronome and set it to 120 (i.e. two clicks per second) and announced: "This is now your exact wanking rhythm. No faster, no slower. You are allowed to cum, …" and I felt lucky for a short moment. Then she continued:

"…, BUT NOT before 10 minutes have elapsed! Every minute you get off earlier than that gives you one half day in the cage. So does every attempt to slow down. Time starts now."

And with a smug grin she leant back, placed her booted legs in front of me, enjoyed the show and watched the inevitable. I had no chance and following the beat of the metronome I was just able to hold it back for a mere two minutes. Of course I knew what to do with the load: aiming at the boot and afterwards thoroughly licking up everything.

Then she gave me the opportunity to clean myself up under supervision and immediately locked me up afterwards for the next 4 days.¹

Cheers
    c-w

¹ I know, this might sound short for many of you, but we do this kind of play rather occasionally and in the range of hours to few days. For me this is a long period and severe punishment.

2. Slave Dave73

Slave Dave73 Active member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Sounds awesome, very lucky indeed .

3. phenious

phenious Member

Colorado, USA
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    Deliciously evil!

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Enjoy the lock up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice