I little lost ... and perhaps the answers are just hiding within you all cool people

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Submissive Spectre, Nov 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Ok first and formost, I've been a lurker mostly :D
    But I've read some amazing information here that has been very illuminating. Also I'm not english spoken as a first language so forgive for any spelling or construcion errors.

Secondly, we are all individuals and what doesn't work for yourself doesn't mean I won't work for others.

So I hope to find a some light and new perspectives ...

I'm a little lost in the way that I'm trying to establish the best or better way to be clear about what works and doesn't for me ...
    I've always been a very feeling guy, so I listen to my feelings most often as they are very true for oneself.
    I believe that for most people this will be likewise too.

So far I have been characterizing myself as submissive, yet I do know I have my bounderies too, and this has always been something I try to establish as fast as possible so I don't waste time for any Mistresses/Goddesses/Keyholders ... I believe its in both our interest that we try to be clear about where we stand.

Here I seem to struggle, as often so far I've came across people finding this odd that a sub wants to establish this.
    Let me clear some things, I feel and know that pro dommes or findommes are not my thing, ... I realize they have their place and I'm happy to not waste their time ... yet I try to ask with dommes (esp when they hit me up online) what they are looking for, I try to dig deeper to see if I will be able to accommodate their wants and needs ... where if it are things outside my current boundaries I know this will often lead to letting the other feeling down ...

So how would you D and s go about this, what is / has been successful or an outright disaster ...
    I'm trying to find input that help me see more sides to the picture ...

Like I know I'm introverted so engaging in things drains my energy so to recharge I also know I'll have to find some own solitude too ... yet this sounds contradictory to what lifestyle dommes would like, yet it feels like lifestyle dommes are the ones closest to where I would feel happy if everything clicks ...

Would readers be so kind to share some extra input ... more light on my struggles so I can learn even more from others?

I see a D/s lifestyle relationship just as much as vanilla or any relationship actually where you both try to care for the other party ...

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    well i dont really know whaat you wanting but i hope you get help from folks on here and it make you happy.

3. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Thanks Jemima, even your answer is a very good one, I perceive this I'm on the right track trying to communicate and not sounding like topping from the bottom as you could say.
    It's not my intention to top, I just try to find the common ground ... which even can grow when you do know eachother more

Straponlover79 and jemima like this.
  4. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    It sounds like you know what you want but are afraid to say it.

To me it seems like you are looking for a real living D/s relationship. Is this what you are after?

Iso.

Submissive Spectre likes this.
  5. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    True I know what I want.
    Agreed I feel this is the way forward

6. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    So state it.

Words give us power.

Power leads to action.

Action helps gets us what to get we want.

Iso.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    perfectly put!

8. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies so far.

That confirms my believes too, even as a submissive you need to communicate, and also let possible boundaries be known. Trusting your Dominant to keep you safe and sane :)

Without it being topping from the bottom.

9. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Submission is about taking pleasure (even extreme) in servicing and taking care of another person. There are many levels to it, some include pain, some include giving another pleasure, some include power (think chastity).

So learning to submit is the opposite of what is normal in a competition-driven and patriarchal society. Female-led is one in which the female's needs and viewpoint are always driven from her point of view. "always".

Sexual pleasure, personal pleasure, career, life, love, and all that.

Keep it simple and stupid in a way, but there is quite a bit more too it. People will go at great length to cover more areas, but in my opinion it distills down to that ...

10. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Well said, thanks,

When a domme asks me or would ask me my answer would be: "That my needs or wants are only the ones which she enjoys to provide, with the only exception going beyond my hard limits"

It's not because I self lock and own a chastity cage, it should be Mistress that provides the keyholding, only if she enjoys the keyholding she can indulge ... (the chastity cage her is just one example and would be easily replaced with other stuff).

I would hope some dommes would be willing to shed some of their wisdom here too, but I'm not expecting anything from anyone.

So far its enlightning to see your replies so far, thank you.

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Is there an actual question you want an answer to?

12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Being an introvert does make it harder to connect with others, especially if you are seeking an unusual life style. But just try to be open with those you meet about your needs and relationships. Good luck and enjoy.

13. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If I understand you correctly, you are sure that you are submissive, but only up to a certain limit.

By the way, this is the case with 99% of people :)

Now you ask yourself how you can find a partner who expects about the same level of submissiveness that you are already willing to give.

Because you do not want to use a professional service, which in principle only a service provider fulfills your fantasies.

There is only one way. Namely, find a partner who also wants to "get a taste" of D/S and then go accordingly only once so far with you, as you are able to go. If love develops, you will inevitably begin to expand your boundaries, because your partner may notice that the initial boundaries are too narrow.

So do not be afraid and say freely what you are looking for and want to experience. The rest will come with time.

14. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    #14 Submissive Spectre, Nov 21, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    Thank you for the replies, they truly helped to organize my thoughts too.

And I can only agree here from my own flow of thoughts.

Will have to continue reaching out indeed, tried a couple of times online mostly. Tried two platforms before so far, and before a proper claim can be made that both are who they are I hit the barrier to make a tribute, which I truly understand and even would consider but not after just some texting for a couple of days, or is my reasoning misalligned here? And yes going outside the boundaries at first is a no go, but like said I know that if the care if mutual for eachother I could move my boundaries further out. Just as I believe if you grow towards eachother the tribute would be the gifts you offer freely without the demand of doing so after 2-3 days of meeting a stranger, ... (Is my vision flawed here)?

To be honest I would probably accept to venture into a pro domme dynamic, since it is a much more verified way that everything is clear in and outside of the dynamic. Even safer, especially online.

With the Ladies (and hope it where ladies because pictures can easily be grabbed from the internet) I hit a bump that they are not pro domme, nor findom ... and yet 2-3 days in in trying open communication, I hit the feeling of too fast too good and followed by a need to make a tribute before they can continue or offer answers to question about verification.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but before a play thing can happen, I have a need to be sure everything I hear is as much.
    Do others have the same experiences with no pro domme, no findom online meets?

15. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    If you are reaching out, or have been reached out to, this is exactly the type of conversation that needs to take place. Especially if the other person is experienced. In fact, they should be the first to ask this question.

But, realize, they need something out of the relationship as well. You may need a certain amount of flexibility.

As you describe yourself, the relationship will be on your terms. That might be hard to sell to a dominant woman. She expects the relationship to be all about her.

Unless she is willing to grow you into your role. Have you tried to find someone that will teach/train you?

Best of luck, and your English skills are much better than my Dutch or Italian!

16. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    To update on my enquiry

I've currently went down the pro domme keyholder way, and atm this works so far. 12 days locked for Mistress, where I already was 24 days in before we started play. We chatted a little before the number chastity cage tags arrived.

I've paid a tribute for 1 month to start with, which is several hunderd us dollar less then what some "lifestyle dommes" wanted to see transfered after just a few days maybe a week max of chattng with virtual any risk from their part. My pro domme keyholder is very active compaired, gettng pictures and videos in a two way communication. And most importantly, I've felt safe and secure very easy with this great Mistress ...

Will ask Mistress if she would like to continue after this first month and see where this leads. Is it fake since I have to tribute now in a more pro manner, well it doesn't feel like that to be honest.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  17. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    No, paying doesn't make it 'fake' necessarily. If it gives you satisfaction, it's fine. Remember also, paying a professional has it's benefits. You don't have any complicated emotions and feelings if you stop (or at least you shouldn't)

18. Straponlover79

Straponlover79 Active member

netherlands
    Local Time:
    I speak for my self from a management level and to have submissive feelings. I crave to not have think about things and make decissions at home.

My wife verry vannila is Taking bit by bit that role and is leading in to an FLR.
    We Talk about much because communication is the best way and set boundries for her and for mee.

I don't now youre kinks but if you are looking for an relationship maybe youre taking a road that is steering not in de perfect direction.
    Look for a woman That is not a domm.
    Those lady's have adirection and that is the direction.
    Look for a woman that is open minded and where you can be youre self and Talk about everything.
    And grow in the dynamic togehter in the direction you noth set youre boundries for.

I have such a wife. I asked her today what she thinks about numbingcream for PIV.
    So i last longer or don't cum at all.
    She has to think anbout that because its a new boundry.

Just communicate

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice