Chastity cage sizing.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Ruinedgunzcaged, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Ruinedgunzcaged

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I recently bought a metal cage that is 3.75" long with a 2" base for my ring. At times it will pinch my skin or worse, when become erect it indents my cock so when I have it taken off of me, there are indents around my penis. Any suggestions on going to silicone or something else more pleasant to wear.

2. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Are there any moving parts or hinges with your device? Those can be notorious for pinching. Another issue could be bits poking out and getting pinched by your other clothes (go tight for that).

3. Ruinedgunzcaged

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Yes, the ring opens. Do you think a solid ring would be better? I have a 2" now, should I get a smaller size because I have minimal room to move but my balls are bigger.

4. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    That hinge in the ring might give you a pinch, yeah. A continuous ring is much preferred. One way to determine the right size is to take a string and tie it wear the ring would be, just as tight that you could still slip a pinkie underneath it. Then measure that string where you tied it off for a good ring size. After that is just getting used to the operation of getting your package through the ring :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice