Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Everyone can get a Covid vaccination without a charge. It’s not comparable to a pre-existing condition.

Why on earth are you trucking in Alex Jones?

2. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    It is if your plan is to factor in your vaccine status when establishing your health insurance costs.

3. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    No it’s not. If you want to lower your insurance costs get vaccinated. If you have a pre-existing condition, you can’t eliminate it with a simple procedure.

4. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    This idea of making access to health care more difficult is always a bad idea no matter how you try to frame it.

5. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    There is nothing difficult about getting vaccinated. The vaccinated should not be subsidizing the irresponsible. Choices have consequences. 90% of COVID ICU patients are not vaccinated.

In legal parlance, the unvaccinated should assume the risks.

There must be 100 stories of dying COVID patients asking for the shot when it's too late.

6. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    This may be the case in the U.S.A. but not in countries with health insurance for all. So called public mandatory health insurances. Which are based on solidarity and your fees are based on your income.
    So the question why people which put themselves on risk without an objective reason shall receive the same unlimited support from the others paying into the same pot is a valid question.

7. jrrydex2

jrrydex2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Why are you quoting Snopes?

Dianna1395 likes this.
  8. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.

— Boston Globe

Snopes = fact checking

9. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    If you were followed, there would easily be a hundred reasons to say the same thing about you. Do you have a fetish which involves putting something up your ass that could send you to an emergency room, do you always obey driving precautions (speed limits etc.), do you eat a perfect diet, are you addicted to anything including anger, outrage, self righteous indignation, and such that causes mental illness and thus physical illness?

10. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    Isn't the point of having a public healthcare system that everybody has equal access to healthcare?

11. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    Winston:

Try to start making sense using facts and information. So far you are a convoluted mix of freedom and irresponsibility.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  12. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Yes. But a public healthcare system can demand compliance to
    Available preventive means
    Foreseeable conflicts for treatment I.e. overweight vs. orthopedic operations
    etc.
    due to the fact that it is based on solidarity.

13. jrrydex2

jrrydex2 Junior Member

Local Time:
  14. Her Dividend

Local Time:
  15. jrrydex2

jrrydex2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    But of course any source that does not mirror the desired point of view is unreliable. There is no such thing as unbiased news anymore, it's all slanted towards a desired outcome. If you can't read both sides and come to your own conclusions perhaps you are in a world of hurt....

Dianna1395 and winstonmacgregor like this.
  16. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    Sorry, there are journalistic standards and if you can’t spot them you are lost. Claiming everything is the same is a copout.

You don’t even believe in fact checking.

Some of us want to live in an adult world with standards, not in an adolescent world where truth is projected.

17. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:

What do you think to Kamala's fake space video?

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    How ironic that the UK government has just released a report saying the UK population is "over medicated", while planning the 4th jab of a vaccine in a year.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/national-overprescribing-review-report

The pharmaceutical companies know this and encourage it.

The fraud and deception is so deep that most people won't even allow themselves to consider the fact it might be true. The whole system is broken, but people working in it do not even see it, they are so used to the way things are.

Just keep pumping people full of drugs.

It's no secret that companies like Pfizer have been fined hundreds of billions of dollars for deceiving the public on multiple occasions.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  19. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    Facts are not reliable and are subjected to bias, they can be bent and shaped to fit whatever narrative you want. All we have as far as solid evidence is concern are established theories. An example of an established theory is the concept of natural immunity, which up until now has been an undisputed standard idea in human medicine and immunology. It is a blatant lie to say you don't have immunity after recovering from covid. Journalism is suppose to provide you with a variety of different sides of an issue and allow you to establish your own conclusion, not tell you what the one true opinion should be or what you should think. This no longer exists and we are left to piece together the news through the lens of two warped points of view from groups that appear to no longer be existing in the same reality.

jrrydex2 and Suewiang like this.
  20. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    It is very important that Lazo know that there is nothing that he can't achieve and that dreams really do come true, unless he is a white man of course. Notice how Kamala's very inclusive and thoroughly focus group of children does not include a white boy. This is how we Build Back Better. Through blatant racism and exclusion instead of helping those who have been left behind. Hooray for progress.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  21. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    sadly there are too many ostrich with there heads in the sand.

we know exactly as you say the best Immunity is always to catch a virus or disease and recover from it giving yourself a huge boost to your natural immunity.

journalists are all bias whether it be political or own personal beliefs they all come into play when they write there rubbish. Common sense dictates that there’s about 50 percent at best (and I mean at best )truth in any report plus 50 percent bias and personal opinion.
    Just look at any basic report on a really simple thing and then look at every variation given depending on there biases as to what you read.

If you tell enough people something is good enough will believe so that they become the majority no matter how crazy it is.
    It’s like the people that believe they are drinking alcohol when they are not they act as dumb and stupid as if they are drinking it.

22. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    We’re crippling our societies by firing health workers who don’t want to get an experimental injection that doesn’t even stop the spread of a disease with a 99.8% survival rate.

23. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think from the very beginning this whole situation has demonstrated the illusion of democracy in the UK and its worrying to think people will give up their rights so easily on the word of any elected official. In some respects the country is heading towards becoming a totalitarian state and one day I fear I will wake up and it will be a reality. Anyone can clearly see its always been a case of one law for them and another for the rest of us. I lost track of how many Police officers I saw not wearing masks and how often politicians not realising the camera was live quickly put them on. Quite literally the mask dropped.

Then take our Prime Minister's cretin of a father, he fucks off on holiday during a lockdown and then returns and not once quarantines himself like the general public have been told to do. Instead he walks into a bloody newsagent without a mask with absolutely no consequences. Same story with Dominic Cummings who desperately needed to drive from London to Bernard Castle for an eye test while the rest of the country was confined to their homes... or was he just visiting his mistress... nope that was Professor Ferguson who couldn't stop telling us how 75% of the population was going to drop dead. Also remember Margaret Covid the Scottish MP who did a round trip around the country after learning she tested positive... no surprise she got off too. So you have to question if what you are told is even true or whether its simply all a case of problem>reaction>solution and either partly or fully someones agenda.

Many times the two Ronnies of doom and gloom who call themselves health advisers were insisting we mask up. Now if you follow the money trail of these "advisers" its not hard to discover that Messieurs Whitty and Valance both have millions invested into the vaccine companies. This wasn't exclusive to the UK either, on the 23rd August 2021 the FDA approved the first Covid Vaccine. Interestingly enough Scott Gottlieb was previously the FDA's Deputy Commissioner for Medical and Scientific Affairs and now sits on the board of guess which company? Yes... Pfizer. I mean call me a conspiracy theorist if that's easier for you to accept but if this was anymore fishy you could open a seafood restaurant. There's also Bill Gates the Microsoft Man who went from making buggy Windows Vista to vaccine magnate overnight who may or may not have tested unapproved vaccines on African children, of course that largely depends on where you get your news from. Incidentally this is also the nutter who thinks the world is overpopulated and has been buying up vast amounts of farmland in the USA. For what reason you wonder... oh yes biofuel... right! Sounds more like a Bond villain plot to me, no wonder Windows 10 is full of spyware, but quite honestly Bill is more than likely a useful scapegoat and distraction for all the other schemes being put into place by even shadier characters.

Now lets look at the other horrors we've heard about, forcing vaccines on kids, forcing vaccines without parental consent. Giving people enough booster jabs to send them into high orbit, making people reliant on pharmaceutical companies for life without knowing any of the long term effects of these vaccines. Vaccines which may give you blood clots or make you infertile. Alarm bells were already ringing for me the minute they announced rushing them out.

To me it all reeks like hell, but most people I know don't want to see it that way, they trust our government... god only knows why and I get told I'm crazy a lot which is fine, I simply have my own opinion. But when the government has 77 Brigade (Security Assistance Group) policing unsavoury comments wherever they can find them and issuing take down orders to YouTube, Twitter, faceache etc. for everything which contradicts the official narrative doesn't that make you the slightest bit suspicious? A mandate that the government mouthpiece BBC perpetuate daily and as such they cannot be considered impartial. People seem to forget that the BBC knew all about pedos like Stuart Hall, Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville and swept any knowledge under the carpet for years, so do you really think you can trust their biased news reports now? Personally I stopped watching the news and reading main stream media years ago because its so full of lies. Journalists no longer have any integrity, they're all bought and paid for.

Covid has turned people against each other and made them afraid of each other, because the way the population has been subjected to such intense tales of horror for so long its practically become psychological warfare and its got people very scared. Fear is a deadly weapon and it gives others power over you which can cause you to surrender your rights overnight.

Whether people want a vaccine or not is their choice, I personally decided to abstain. And yet people like myself are branded anti-vaxxers and I've never once told people they shouldn't get one because I respect their right to make their own decision. What I don't respect is a government with a known track record of deception labelling us as dissidents and suggesting to the vaccinated that we're the enemy via their absolute control of the media. The Nuremberg Code clearly states that "The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential". And can I ask what's happened to all the doctors these days, where exactly are they? Because its becoming increasingly difficult to find one and if you do manage by some miracle to get in touch with one, he/she will do Google diagnosis for you. Its now practically become Siri or Cortana Doc.

I'm half expecting some news of an even deadlier strain before Xmas just so the government can tell us we all need to do our bit to save Xmas again and flatten the curve in 2 months. Personally I feel telling me communists just burned down the Reichstag is a bit more palatable.

24. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    So if you get bitten by a wild animal, I assume you will forego getting a rabies shot, because the best immunity is always to catch a virus or disease and recover from it giving yourself a huge boost to your natural immunity.

And the same “reasoning” should apply next time you step on a rusty nail. Don’t bother with a tetanus shot, because getting tetanus and surviving will be a huge boost to your natural immunity.

borbulls1961 and corsac like this.
  25. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    it takes a special kind of stupid to turn the vaccines into a problem. For any rational person they are the solution. If you die from Covid, you’re gonna die in 20 days from asphyxiation. Then there are the people who have long Covid. So easily avoided with a safe robust vaccine.

Antivaxxers truck in misinformation and demented victimhood. Historically this group has always been around.

I got the shot and never looked back, but thanks to anti vaxxers the Delta wave filled up ICUs to capacity around the USA.

corsac, good2fun and boisub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice