Gay guy caged

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by joe doe, Aug 23, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. joe doe

joe doe Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    I’ve been playing with cages on and off for a few years. Never locked more than 3 days. I tried the ChastiKey thing, but always was able to remember the code. Until this weekend.

I liked up and was fucked. I told my husband I wanted to give the cage a week-long run. He giggled as I’ve said that several times before but by day 3, I bust out. This morning I locked the keys in a lockbox and set the ChastiKey lock. For the 1st time, I have no clue what the code is. Here goes 5 to 15 days. I’m anxious, excited, calm, horny all at different points during the day. I’m excited for the increased labido I’ve been reading about as is my husband.

ChasteCel likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
  3. joe doe

joe doe Member

Texas
    Local Time:

I woke up struggling in my cage this morning. I realized this morning that 1 week shouldn’t be a problem as I stopped jacking off for a week after I got my PA. All in all, I’m pretty comfortable in the cage. No chaffing. Even when I try to get hard, I used to feel a pain at the back of my balls. That is no longer the case. I’m still enjoying the attempt to get hard in the cage.

I’m realizing that I really need to focus on new things, I guess I spent more time than I realized focusing on my cock.

Having realized I’ve done this for a week already kinda took the wind out of my sail. I want to push through and do something to break me mentally. Lol.

4. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
  5. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Except you kind of haven't! The cage is going to be constant stimulation, a semi-constant reminder that you *can't* do anything with your dick, even if you wanted to.

And if you want something to "break you mentally" ... get a remote controlled vibrator and let your husband tease you with it. I'm very fond of the Lovense line, they're really fun and frustrating.

6. joe doe

joe doe Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Good point, I have not done it with having the constant pressure and reminder of the cage. This is a strange feeling to have given up control. But I haven’t given it up to anyone other than a delayed version of myself—the keys are locked away in ChastiKey. I think my husband is intrigued and may be willing to be a KH soon.

7. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    Maybe try to make it memorable for him? Dunno what your relationship or dynamic is, but after a few days if you're getting super horny, he may enjoy that ;)

8. joe doe

joe doe Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    haha, on day 1 I was a very good bottom for him

9. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    Yes well imagine what Day 5, 7, 10 or 14 might be like!

Or what all those combined may be... ;)

10. joe doe

joe doe Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    4/ ~12

I’m standing at my desk straining against the cage thinking about my dream last night. It made be have big gulp as its an audacious goal for someone whose longest lockup is today, at 4 days.

I’ve wanted to go for a month, but never seem to make it past a few days. Using chastikey, I’ve finally forgotten my lock box code and have no record of it outside of it being stored in the app. I plan to give Locktober an earnest try this year, but that is where the dream started. I will have an interactive KH soon, virtually. The KH gets me through Locktober to then start November. As we approach the end of November, why not finish out the year. At this point, I’m basically at 90 days, we should add 10 days to round it out at 100 days of lockup.
    1. I’m not sure my husband would appreciate this, he likes my cock as much as I do. This will need to be a big discussion. I don’t think it’ll be as big of an issue if we continue to have sex like we have in my short lock up.
    2. I’m still figuring out a few things with chastity. a) I’m torn on which ring I should be using, b) I want to start gauging up my PA a little. This will require access to my dick which will likely be hard
    3. I still need to figure out my goals other than locking my dick away. I find myself spending entirely too much time on Reddit or reading chastity blogs. I have not redirected my energy like I read about. I would like read more books and exercise more often (already have a M/W/F schedule)
    I think having an interactive KH will help me some, but I really want the focus on my relationship and our sex life.

dzséti and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice