Cleaning routine when locked up

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Wannabecuckie, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Wannabecuckie

Wannabecuckie Member

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    So new to this and was just wondering about the hygiene aspects of having my cock locked in plastic for a prolonged period. Several questions spring to mind, sorry about the somewhat scatter-gun approach! I did a quick search here and didn't find anything, so sorry if this has been discussed/answered elsewhere already.

1. How often should I be released to wash - is daily release and washing essential to maintain good hygiene? I normally have a shower every day (with only occasional skips of a day, never more). Do I even need to be released to clean my cock properly?
    2. Is just washing by letting soapy water in through the air holes good enough? I'm uncircumcised, so my normal shower routine involves cleaning under the foreskin, something I'm not sure is achievable properly with the cage in place.
    3. If released, is this something most people do themselves, or do you have to ask your KH to release you for cleaning? What if your KH is away?
    4. If it's a case of self-release, then surely this involves access to a key, which somewhat defeats the point of giving a key to my wife, doesn't it? Or is it just a matter of trust?

Sorry if these are rather bone questions, but I'm sure my wife wouldn't want me to get an infection that I could then pass to her and she has been prone to UTIs in the past - not good!

2. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    I would try to do it daily durring summer months I take mine off 2 times a day for cleaning but I'm not circumcised.

3. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    Also you should always carry a spare key incase of emergency

rwpLocked likes this.
  4. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    My KH sandwiched the spare key between two stickers and slid it into my wallet. Any emergency use would be obvious.

With a more open cage design (like a MM Jailbird) no removal is needed for daily cleaning, but if you're otherwise comfortable with your plastic device maybe "supervised cleaning" could add daily spice or deepen the power exchange with your KH?

Few cages are 100% secure, some level of commitment/trust/self discipline is usually required. For self unlocking while she is away, you might have to extend that a bit more. Maybe sending your KH a text each time you use the key to lock or unlock will help keep them involved and in your thoughts?

Chastehubs likes this.
  5. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    The cobra nub is the first cage I cannot get out of or get pleasure while wearing it seriously is the best cage I have ever had and I have over 16 different cages in our collection. My kh makes me use the plastic kh tags on my cage. And they break when you pop them off. And I always tell her if there's an issue one time I used the key without permission and she spanked my ass till I couldn't sit comfortably it was hot the first 3 swings the other 37 not so much. Be honest LOL

6. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    When I was in a Holy Trainer v2, I could go 3-5 days (even in summer) before needing to be released to wash fully. It's not the "washing" that's the issue with enclosed plastic cages, it's the drying. It's your skin staying moist that causes bad things to happen.

When I started using a hair dryer, that helped a lot. Pick up one to help with drying, you might be able to get a few days between instead of every day. (Use it on low heat- or better yet get one that will push just cool air through and alternate between the low heat and the no-heat).

Probably not, you need to give your whole penis a good wash and let it fully dry at least every few days. I'm circumcised, so I can't say one way or the other, but it is likely similar thinking for under the foreskin.

For me and my KH (wife), it's up to me to ask when to be released to be cleaned. In my custom Evotion Orion, I can go 2-3 weeks before needing a good cleaning. She very rarely denies me this, but is usually sure to point out I need to lock back up immediately after the good shower.

Annnd since these times usually occur on weekends, she will take the opportunity to shower with me to "be sure I don't do anything naughty" (e.g. succumb to masturbating in the shower) while also teasing me a bunch. She hasn't been away for a long enough period of time for this to be a concern yet, but I'd say you can handle it one of two ways - if its for a few days and you need to clean once in between, she can lock the key in a lockbox or something and give you the code on cleaning day, or (b) video conference or something so she can verify your locked status.

This is also a possibility, and yes - it's a matter of trust.

Good luck!

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if you are lock up for long times i dont think it make much difrence really if you allow to take the cage off for 5 mins and clean proper. mine is not off even that long cos i got 2 cages and when one is off for clean i put the other one on. Then i am always nice and clean.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Regardless of what we are doing my madam unlocks me every 5 days for a good wash, every 3 when it’s hot. I am also uncut and you need to make sure your clean and fresh. When I’m locked I use cotton buds (q tips) through the urination hole to soak up and drops left after I pee.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice