Chastity really is for Couples. It's a commitment. Chastity is marketed to trans poplr as trashy.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicole Smith, Aug 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Trans/(TV/TS/, etc.) people learn chastity is a product (i.e. sex toy . It's usually cheap plastic sold alongside trashy lingerie worn alone or in a dirty motel. That is exactly how most men saw me fitting into their life. Even the sex toys. When some guy expressed an interest in me wearing a cage, sometimes the motives were purely degrading.

Looking back, I most men saw me as a dumb whore in pink and that's how I thought chastity meant in the real world.
    The arrangements seemed to mostly were FWBs, etc. There was no possibility of a relationship with anybody.

I know it can be used in a healthy way. But how is mostly a mystery. I would love for somebody show me that much attention. Some of these women clearly take pride in keeping their husband in a cage. If I show up on Day 1 already in a little cage with a spare (just i case), Is that the worst possible person or the best? Did I just ruin it?

Bill249017 likes this.
  2. 4herlocked

4herlocked Active member

Local Time:
    I hope you find the right person whom adores you just as you are , little cage included
    -
    Reading this makes me appreciate the loving marriage that I’m in with my wife as keyholder:)

danijean001 and Bill249017 like this.
  3. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Is that why you wanted to send me pictures of your dick? Sorry. cage. dick. Whatever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice