The thrill of being caged and giving up the key

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nikkel, Jul 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    I think it was 3 or 4 years ago I experimented with Chinese knock off cages, for $30 you can't go wrong. That was how I decided which one was best to order from Mature Metal ,for 10 times the price . I'll add that the knockoffs soon have the chrome flaking off and cutting you, or they rust . but are an excellent way to select the right one to have made by M M.
    I was caged for months at a time , and found it just like 24/7 foreplay , I was aroused all the time , and all my K/H had to do was mention something related to sex, and I was running her errands , cleaning the house , doing the wash, plus dishes . I ttilled her bathroom floor and drove her everywhere with no complaints .
    After one period of being caged she noticed bruises on my scrotum, and removed my cage .
    It only took 3 days before she noticed my lack of enthusiasm to obey her . Ours is an off/on again relationship ,and has lasted over 10 years now. It had been a year or more that I'd been caged , but about a week ago I asked to be caged again, my K/H agreed ,and I'm happy to be caged again.
    My days are filled with a humm of sexual feeling. Permanent foreplay , never ending sexual stimulation.
    I would rather live with these feelings than have daily orgasms . I have more energy now that sex drive is constant .
    I am happy with my life as a caged slave .

Alceste, Ukpsion, LyssaBee and 5 others like this.
  2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    I agree, my wife find chastity a great motivator. All the chores around the house for the most part we always completed, but it was the little things that slipped. Since I have been caged, I do the extra driving or take her for appointment while I wait in the car. She is able to get things done and concentrate of the meeting without the distraction of driving, I get to wait and catch up on reading or do research on things for my hobbies.

Never would I have just given her pleasure, it was always a quid pro quo. Now when she hops up on the side of the hot tub its my queue to get between her legs and give her multiple orgasms. When we go to the dungeon I know its about her releasing her stress out on me and I will never complain. When her girl friend comes over I know its their time together and while I may be allowed to watch I must never interrupt. As then there are those teasing sessions, she leaves me breathless and when finished struggling to calm down. But there are those nights when the key is inserted and I am set free to have whatever fun I can have as long as I can last.

nikkel and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  3. Sag

Sag Member

Chicago IL area......not exactly Chicago
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    I agree with you guys. I love the constant tease of the chastity device and how day after day I just seem to get more and more horney. My wife has not done the house chore thing but I think she likes me getting her off with toys while I get more and more turned on

nikkel likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    You will find this is the reoccurring theme here! This is one of the main reasons my madam has me locked, as there is no drop in servitude to here, and the other is that she wanted a permanent physical restraint over me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice