Scrotum issues

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by NuderThanNude, May 20, 2021.

1. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    I wonder if anybody has experienced anything similar.

My scrotum is typically high and tight. I have tried various base ring sizes. As I go larger I find that the cage pushes away from my body and everything wants to hang down. I gradually go smaller until that issue goes away and stop there. I can still fit a finger or two under the ring and can still pop out one of my testicles (when the cage isn't attached) when my 2 testicles and penis are inside the ring so I don't think it is over tight (but maybe it is - I don't know). I have set the cage ring gap to the point to where my testicles just cannot pull out but while keeping it as large as possible. It does look like my scrotum gets darker red in color with the cage on but I don't seem to have any pain aside from a little discomfort when I sit and my scrotum pushes forward and the cage ring gets buried deeper into my scrotum.

After a day or two with the cage on the skin of my scrotum begins to feel stiff and tough like leather. It can take a few weeks for that to go away. I am worried that I am restricting circulation to my scrotum and possibly testicles. I just don't want to do any harm to myself.

Any ideas????

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    my ones are small and up high all the time and i am in a tight cage and a teeny ring and i think that if it dont hurt you then it not danger and the blood is ok. if it was doing wrong to you some thingys would go darker and then go black.

3. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    jemima- Does your scrotum feel leathery when the cage comes off?

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    the bit where the ring goes is difrent from the rest of me.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Heat is the clue here, do they feel cold? Is it cold to the touch? If so then you need to remove your device and wait 24hrs and try a different set up. Hope this helps!

6. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's an excellent point! I 'll watch out for that. However, I think I remember my scrotum feeling cooler with the cage on.

Problem is that it seems like if I go any larger with the base ring the cage slides away from my body and tends to hang down lower which I don't like.

7. 37CagesLater

37CagesLater New member

Local Time:
    Years ago when I was thinking about buying a cage, Kept for Her had a page on measuring for sizing. To get the ring size they said to tie a string behind your scrotum and over the top. Make it snug, and wear it for a day or so, and see how it worked. Tthen cut the string and measure, which is what I did. I came up with 45mm. It ordered that size, and a 50mm ring along with the cage, and wore the 50 for a week or so until I got used to it, then the 45. I've worn a 45mm ring ever since. I find 48mm is to big, and 42mm is too small. It's worth a try, after all, who doesn't have a bit of string around the house.

8. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    37CagesLater - I believe I have gone through all of that fitting. If my scrotum is warm and loose I have plenty of room in the base ring to where I can get two fingers inside the base ring with my scrotum and penis inserted. The gap between the cage ring and base ring is just small enough to keep my testicles from slipping out.

The problem comes in when my scrotum tightens up. That is when I feel my scrotum is being strangled and the fit gets very tight. I cannot rotate or move the cage. I have to wonder if maybe it may not be possible for us guys with a tight scrotum to wear a chastity cage long term.

9. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    That happens to me occasionally, the scrotum tightens up, I haven’t found a way around it. I’m looking at scrotum cuffs that separately lock around the balls, the idea that keeps them having lower and can’t tighten up and cause the pain around the ring.

If I was rich I’d buy a cage from Steelwerks Extreme, they have an option for a scrotal cuff to be integrated with the cage, but I can’t justify/afford the approx $3,000 it would cost.

10. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lakeman - It seems as if the scrotum has a mind of its own and when it tightens up I have to wonder if it will still tighten up against the cuff and still restrict circulation. What are your thoughts?

It would be nice if the base ring had some give in it where it could get larger when the scrotum tightens up but still keeps the balls contained and the cage close to the body.

11. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    @NuderThanNude yes, it would still create pressure against the cuff. I think scrotums can be trained to hang lower over time, many here have reported their balls hang lower after the weight of the chastity device worn over time, I think a cuff could do the same thing. Although in my experience if the boys decide to have a time of tightening up, there’s not a lot you can do about it. For me that feeling might last for an hour or so and then things relax again.

12. 37CagesLater

37CagesLater New member

Local Time:
    Take a look at the Kink 3D Cobra cages. I don't know what the difference is, but they're incredibly comfortable. The Chinese copies don't give you the range of options, but you do get 4 different rings. I hardly know that the ring is there, and I think that the cage design (it tapers a bit) allows you to get a bit chubby at the root without getting an erection, and the cage doesn't seem to pull away from the abdomen. It certainly has taken me a while to find a really good cage.

13. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As for the Kink 3D Cobra cages... I looked at them and they appear to be 3D printed. The thing that appeared obvious to me was how thick the ring and bars of the cage are. It has to make me wonder if a base ring with a larger cross sectional diameter might be what is responsible for making it more comfortable. This wouldn't work as well in metal as it does with plastic because a metal cage like that would be very heavy. I wonder instead if a metal cage can be made with a base ring made of tubing to increase the cross sectional diameter but keep weight down.

I did have a cabe with a base ring that was too tight so using a grinder I thinned it out and re-polished it to enlarge the ID. It hurt like hell and dug into my cords and testicles. So going in the opposite direction may be the trick.

I do know that when my scrotum tightens up my testicles pull closer to my body and the ring digs into the cords and testicles.

14. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have wondered if it would be possible to make a base ring from soft flexible vinyl pneumatic tubing with a stiff stainless steel wire inside. I suspect the down side would be that it would be easy to bend the wire and open up the gap between the base ring and cage ring and have the testicles escape. Is that same thing possible with the plastic cages?

15. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    A scrotal cuff will most certainly not help.

What helps me in this situations though is to stretch your scrotum with your hands. Of course you can not do it with people around, but if your clothing allows it a few seconds alone might be enough as you can do this in some cases even having most trousers on.
    Otherwise head for a restroom.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice