Device that allows erections but not ejaculation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TheMilkybarKid, Apr 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. TheMilkybarKid

Doc student
    Manchester UK,
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Hello

I have been looking for a PA-locking device that would ideally allow me to get hard (so i can edge/be edged) but not allow me to ejaculate. I find that when I am trying to cum with masturbation it is direct glans stimulation that tends to push me over the finish line. So I wanted a device that shielded the glans and the underside of my cockhead.

I was looking at the Evotion Bijou device - sans shaft (or at least sans much of a shaft). It looks as if, when I am hard I wouldn't be able to stimulate my cock head to cum. And when I am soft then there would be more room for adequate cleaning in the shower (my cock tends to get quite stinky quite quickly).

Has anyone heard of a device (the Bijou, or any other) being used in the way I have specified? Does it sound achievable?

Basically, I have quite a big cock. And guys like to see it get hard when I play with them and want to make it cum. But when I cum then I tend to not want to do the play that I am into so it brings the session to an abrupt end. So, I thought a device that allowed me to get hard but not to actually cum would be the ideal solution.

TIA

~TMK

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    My Evotion PA-only Device works exactly as you described.
    I can get hard (man, and how often after some days...), but can´t cum at all.
    Evotion is able to completely customize the device for you. Tube length, glans coverage, as you wish.
    But be prepared that the first (or even 2nd) draft may not fit. Which of course can be annoying considering the prices.

tegelad and TheMilkybarKid like this.
  3. TheMilkybarKid

Doc student
    Manchester UK,
    Local Time:
    Thanks, that is exactly the sort of advice I was looking for. When you say it can take multiple drafts do you mean you needed to buy the device multiple times until you got the right fit? With me being in the UK I'll have to pay another 20% import tax on delivery so on the one hand, your post makes me think "YES THIS IS THE SOLUTION AT LAST WEG" but then on the other it opens up a whole new can of worms about spiralling costs.

Tbf I did message evotion this question (about how the bijou worked) before signing up on here and they haven't responded yet. Hopefully, when they do they'll address such issues.

Really do appreciate your response, it is very helpful. thank u

tegelad likes this.
  4. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Look for other threads here regarding PA only devices and Evotion devices, I (and other members) wrote usefull advice.

5. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    I have the Evotion Orion and can speak to Evotion's high level of customer service.

But yes, having to buy or re-buy portions of the cage that aren't perfect does happen. They will work with you to get just what you need, but it can get annoying.

My biggest suggestion is to be very, very careful when measuring. And measure multiple times at different times, then average them together. And there's definitely other advice floating around on this forum.

Neander likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this is great advice for getting any cage, you cannot measure enough. And measuring at different times of the day will give your true size.

7. TheMilkybarKid

Doc student
    Manchester UK,
    Local Time:
    #7 TheMilkybarKid, Apr 25, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    I'm sorry I am not understanding this whole 'working with you to get it right' thing.

Say I send them a bunch of measurements and they send me a device. But I am unhappy with one particular aspect, I don't know, perhaps the circumference of the shaft is too tight (a common complaint I have had). Do I need to ship the whole device back to the US to get it resized, or do they just print out a part at the new size and charge me for shipping perhaps?

[edit] don't worry, I am gonna do as Neander has suggested and lurk around a bit more on other evotion device threads. the information I am looking for is undoubtedly on there.

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think the best thing you can hope for here is a woman. She will sort this for you

9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    The tube only devices that I've used hurt too much with a full erection to orgasm. I guess if it was sized right to allow full erection it would be different but that would be very lose when flaccid.

TheMilkybarKid likes this.
  10. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I've bought from evotion before - re-do's = pay again, although if you write to them, they will usually give you a code for 20% off.

TheMilkybarKid and Neander like this.
  11. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    I got into 3D printed devices to do accomplish exactly what you described. I wanted to buy a Bijou, but I had the same concerns you had about costs. And as many 3D printed designs that I made and the number of changes in deminsions I made to try different diameters, lengths, placement of the PA location, different lock designs....well I would have spent over $20K in devices. I am quite proud of my design because the lock profile is smaller than the Bijou.

Might consider getting into 3D printing and let your creativity flow.

12. TheMilkybarKid

Doc student
    Manchester UK,
    Local Time:
    I don't want to be able to orgasm, just get hard. so this does sound about right.

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Check out the GlansArmor on MaleChastityNow.com by Mark.

I found this stainless steel cage more comfortable than other options. I wear it all the time now. He makes and ships out of the USA.

You can tweak a hand made steel device.

14. TheMilkybarKid

Doc student
    Manchester UK,
    Local Time:
    #14 TheMilkybarKid, Apr 26, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    Thanks that device does look rather good. Metal does seem more secure than plastic although I suppose with the caveat that any cage can be broken out of given enough effort.

Does it allow you to get an erection or have you had it made too small to allow that?

[edit] on the other hand though, I think maybe I am leaning back towards the bijou. because the glans armour doesn't physically stop access to the glans, it just restricts the cockhead from getting hard in the first place. Whereas the bijou would let me get hard but deny me access to the part of the cock which needs stimulation to make it cum. I think if I were to use the Glans Armor in the way I want to use it, it would be relatively easy for me to cum still. food for thought nonetheless.

[edit 2] see, now I am thinking maybe I need two, one for 'play' (the Bijou) and the other for day-to-day use (the GA2 but sized properly so I cant get hard at all).

15. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:57 PM

I've been in a Bijou, with a frenum piercing, for over 3 years. I can get somewhat erect, but it is very difficult (not impossible) to cum. My feeling is that with enough stimulation, there is no device on earth that can absolutely prevent you from coming, whether its erect or not. And I also have had great service from Evotion. I wouldn't worry about re-dos too much. Measure yourself carefully, then communicate directly with them regarding the effect you are looking for. In my experience, they will work hard to make sure you are pleased with the product.

JackStrap, Neander and TheMilkybarKid like this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I bought mine in 2017. I think it was in 2019 when I got an extra guard rod installed. Mark added a rod to block off access as my sensitivity rose over the years.

The GlansArmor keeps me a good boy for my wife. I am a grower and it does prevent my cock head and the shaft back to my circumcision scar from getting hard. The extra guard rod over my magic spot (frenum) works great.

My wife kept me in it for 93 days without removal last summer, and she decided
    to keep me in this cage from now on since October 1st. I’ve been in this 99% of the time for 7 months this weekend, and I’ll be spending most of May locked continuously. Her plan is to never leave me alone unlocked ever again.

I do prefer the high polished jewelry grade stainless against my skin for long term chastity. I get beaten up by plastic’s friction and I can keep clean and fresh in steel.

Plus I was able to have Mark modify the cage instead of ordering new.

I’ll advise anyone not to try and defeat their cage. I shook my fully enclosed SteelHeart ball trap until I spurted. Men in full belts use vibrators.

There are good options out there! I did try the Evotion cage but I couldn’t get comfy in 3d printed plastic for more than a few days of wear. Enjoy shopping. This won’t be your last cage.

But I may have found my “last cage”. We had asked Mark to make a new cage that’s 1/16” (1.5 mm) narrower in diameter. This is between the sizes on his webform. It’s a perfect fit. Any smaller and I would get skin issues from being constantly constricted even when flaccid.

I made the mistake of calling it my “forever cage” and my keyholding wife is taking that seriously. :)

17. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    The Peni-cap from lust lock or lock lust cant remember exactly. Its meant for a PA but I use it with a tether spout. Very effective and hardly know its there

18. TheMilkybarKid

Doc student
    Manchester UK,
    Local Time:
    Just wanted to give some closure on this thread, my Glans Armor 2 device arrived today and I am very very happy with it.

I've only been in it for about 2 hours so far but there has been no pinching or discomfort at all. I can get about 90% erect and my glans looks really hot trying to squeeze out from between the bars at full arousal. I was a bit disappointed about how long it was when I first saw it, but I realise now the PA pin needs to be long enough to prevent pullout. That said, I think the shortest area that would need to be cut with a scalpel/surgical scissors to get out is very exposed. I know most guys would not go that far but I do kind of get off on the idea of self-modification and so I suppose it is (for me) conceivable that if I really had been locked up for that long then I might potentially start considering cutting myself out more seriously.

Sizing wise, I went for the smallest one the guy offered 1.25" because I had a glans ring of the same diameter and it seemed to fit really well. That said, I think if I had not self-circumcised it might have been a little too tight because the banjo string and the cage itself would be working against each other. Which might be uncomfortable. Maybe

Thanks @Peter Rabbit I really appreciate your advice. It is pretty much exactly what I wanted.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  19. TheMilkybarKid

Doc student
    Manchester UK,
    Local Time:
  20. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m glad to hear it! Take time to get used to it all. ;)
    Very handsome photo, by the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice