Weekly blog of mistress and myself.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chastehubs, Feb 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    I figured I would start a journal here and add a little background from then to where we are now. Summed up and will try to post weekly.
    Vanilla sex with the wife was all we would do for many years. My wife used to be spunky and allow me to have fun with her in multiple positions and occasionally anal. Fast forward 7 years later and at this point my sex drive is through the roof as usual and hers slowed way down after our first child. Sexy time went from 4 to 5 days a week to maybe once every week. I was ok with it because we were both so busy with work and kid time we rarely had time for our selves. Then one day I thought "I wonder how long I can go without an O" for i had no time to do one myself or with the wife. I went 21 days. I told the wife we need to go on a date or spend alone time together she agreed. We went to watch 50 shades in theaters. I was blown away by how intrigued she was about the movie "the whole dom sub /bdsm was VERY VANILLA still in my opinion " but the wife liked it and I did too. So we got a few toys online. A small vibe and cock ring. After using them we had a fun time and I thought that would be it. Fast forward some time later and we are back to once a week sex. Wife has no interest in the toys and I started to wonder what other toys would be ideal for us to bring the spark back. I found online a chasity device and thought hey even if we don't have time for sex or this once a week thing I want to try it. I had no CLUE what I was getting into. Through trial and error I found the perfect fit was the cb600 plastic cage and showed the wife. She laughed and thought it would be somthing we did for a while then call it quits. So one day we are planning a date night and ill never forget it. We were getting ready to go to the restaurant and she said wheres that plastic cage thing. Your going to wear it tonight on the town. Mind you I haven't even wore it a full night or longer then 3 hours. I put it on she took the keys put her hand on the cage rubbed my balls and said this will be fun. And it was the sexyiest thing she ever did. We finally get a table and sit down she starts rubbing my leg asking what it feels like and making me hard and it was a weird feeling BUT felt so right. She left the keys at home. So the drive back was her teasing me till we got home. Once we got home she then said let's have some fun and told me to get naked and get on the bed as I did with no hesitation "I HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE to let anyone or any girlfriend go near my brown eye ever nor was eye curious to let someone."Wife has joked about it throughout the years prior but never have i let her touch me there. Well we started kissing i got hard in the cage she said she wanted to suck my di** and laughed that she couldn't but she put her mouth on the cage and was kicking through the holes to the head of my penis and licking my balls and stoking the cage I was in heaven I couldn't move talk or communicate with what was happening she kept kicking and rubbing my balls and started touching below my balls until she started with a finger around my ass and my legs were shaking she continued with the finger and as soon as she entered me I came in the cage and on her face. It was the most amazing feeling. Then the post nut clarity came asking myself and wife did that really just happen?! And it did! We both were amazed by it. A few days later she grabs me up by the crotch and asked why her cage isn't on me? I said I thought we were just doing it on date nights. She said every nights date night and I should just keep it on until she says otherwise. And I was hooked on her and the feeling of being caged. Now some years later I am caged 24/7 unless I see the dr. Or an activity requires me not to be. My wife loves p.i.v sex and as much as I love giving it to her we regularly do it 3 times a week. Today when I got home from work she had a buttplug waiting on the dresser and was naked when I walked in she told me to strip and bend over she wanted some p.i.v after she teases me and I was all eager for that had a first time experience happen today too I was so hard she couldn't get the base ring off so we continued to move forward with the deed about 10 minutes in i had told her I was about to come and she said no I kept going but felt I was about to bust so I pulled out and comed on her pu$$y and she grabbed my hair pulled my head to her pussy and said im not done yet clean it up and fuck me. I have never went down on her after I come and she forced me to do it and it was the hottest thing ever and iv been thinking about it all day I love when she rides my face but this was a whole different mind fuck. After. Cleaning her up and giving her more pleasure till she came we layed there for a few minutes together and she patted my head and told me to lock back up. Then we took a shower together and I washed her hair still hard as rock. I will try to post weekly of our sexy time adventures. Thanks for reading.

meuk85, Happytoplease, Parley and 4 others like this.
  2. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Thanks for writing, looking forward to the updates.

Chastehubs likes this.
  3. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    That was very exciting. Can I ask that you break long pieces of text into paragraphs using a couple of 'Enter' keys. It makes it easier to read.

Biz Casual and Chastehubs like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    good luck. I echo what homebody says - it's much easier to read with paragraph breaks.

Chastehubs likes this.
  5. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    This weekend was eventful fairly busy with things going on. I gave the wife a foot rub lastnight before slumber.

In the middle of the eve she started rubbing on my cage whist I was asleep as I woke too she stopped and rolled over. I rubber her back for a few moments and she turned to me grabbed by hard caged cock and said nice and full you'll be ready for breakfast. I continued to rub her back till she fell asleep.
    Early this morning she stared grinding her ass on my cage until I couldn't take it any longer.

I was so horny and felt the need for relief iv been caged for quite a while she propped up in a doggie position and told me I was allowed to rub my caged cock on her asshole for 3 minutes and if I came in the 3 minutes she would unlock me and we could PIV in the shower. THAT WAS the goal..for me anyways but I had to listen so as I rubbed my cage on her ass it was dry so cupped her hand told me to spit and she rubbed the head of my cage and said get to it!

I rubbed in a circle motion pushed in on her ass she would back and moan deeper DEEPER DEEPER it was so fucking HOT! I kept rubbing until I felt and it coming I stopped and busted all over her asshole she then bent over comfortably folded her hands and said now clean your mess up we will try again next week I licked my mess up while she grinded her ass on my face like a good hubby would. I got the shower ready for and sat patiently on the bed while she showered. Then back to vanilla reality as the rest the day went.

Iron78 likes this.
  6. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    So TODAY I came home and my KH was waiting in bed. She had nothing on and a hooded mask that has a gag ring in the middle that came in the mail today sitting next her . She pointed at me as I came Into the room and said turn around and sit.... so I did she put the mask over my head sizing it up saying perfect a few times.

Immediately I get rock hard as she's doing this I felt her adjust it and click .... click ....click... she locked the damn thing but I was still feeling it ready for whatever was in store. And excited for some PIV iv been craving. I heard her unlock the toy box and grab some stuff and that's a totally different mind fuck not seeing her expressions.

She grabbed a butt plug and the handcuffs she told me to put my hands in front of the head board and she locked them. She then started fucking my mouth with the butt plug getting it wet because I was drooling so damn much and being turned on. She said is that all you want on it because I'm not getting the lube and she squeezed my balls in my cage and made me use my tongue to get it went then she stopped and said ass up and pushed it in.... now at this point I'm thinking ok I don't think I'm getting PIV today what's my queen key holder planning????

She ran her fingers through my hair and whispered "want to use the spare key without permission again?" Now I remembered using it and not asking her a 8 days ago but in all fairness I was really wanting to get out of my cage and re adjust after a shower. I apologized but she claimed she couldn't understand what I was saying so I figured a little sexy punishment was In line.... WRONG!she rubbed my ass cheeks with some really cold ice water and said it took 8 days for the punishment hood to get here so I get 8 spankings and no matter the emergency I must notify her if I even want to touch the key I nodded to agree with spit falling down my face WACK one she said count and I said one but she couldn't make out the one with the gag in my mouth so she started over WACK one she says I said one she said good wack 2 and I figured I'd just take them to get it over with but I didn't say 2 so she started over again at one WACK one I say one wack 2 I say 2 she says good once she gets to 5 I think she's done but she put more cold water on my ass cheeks and Continued to 8. This is a punishment I was not ready for. My cheeks still are burning and she rubbed some cream on them to take away the sting. She told me that she was soaking wet when she got done and I can pleasure her with tounge while until she decides I get out next time.

7. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:

8. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    It's been 22 days since I have updated this thread. Also a long 22 days I might add. I haven't been released since or had a full release since Feb 7th. Last month I used the emergency key without permission. And got a full on real punishment my ass spanked and in a sexy but stern way the wife has never done before. Iv been working alot of hours so it's hit and miss for pleasure time.

Last night I asked wife if I could go down on her and she said I was to rub her back and ass till we fall asleep if I wanted any pleasure or release I will have to wait a few more days.

Well today I got home and she said a package came. Inside was a new chasity cage much smaller then the one iv worn for the last 3 years. I dunno what her plans are but I feel pretty maxed out on the one she currently makes me wear the new one is about an inch shorter in length on the tube. I was pretty excited she got it. But I'm a little nervous to wear a smaller cage. Hopefully I get to please her tomorrow after we the switch cages. I need some release and relief

Iron78, Open2njoy and SubbyHubby24 like this.
  9. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    So here's an update on how my wifes aunt discovered my caged dick! A few nights ago after the kids went to bed we started watching TV I was only to rub the wifes bush while watching a TV show. Well I'm cuddle up next to her rubbing her and her phone went off for a FaceTime video I'm naked as all can be. My wife was too, her aunt wanted to show her a new wine she had gotten .

So the wife stands up grabs the blanket goes to turn the hallway light on. And hits the bedroom light on accident the camera facing right at my dick in a cage.... her aunt said whoa sexy boy ain't got on any clothes and is that a COCK CAGE!? I heard all that on the phone. My wife grabbed her necklace showed her aunt the key and exact words FUCK YEAH it is. That dick doesn't do a damn thing unless I let it. MY feelings of someone knowing about it still kinda on the fence. But I didn't get a rush or feel horny from the humiliation or sad or bummed. Because her aunt knows I like us using toys in the bedroom. She's seen the strap on before. On our headboard one evening. So it's kinda what ever on that. But last night she was asking the wife where she ordered my dick cage because she's getting one for her boyfriend so we will see how this turns out.

Open2njoy, spider203, Joey G and 2 others like this.
  10. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Did you get that nice rush feeling after you realized someone else other then your wife knows? When my Fiancee told her 4 girlfriends a week and a half ago I STILL get horny thinking about it. When my lady got home I filmed her describing everything she told them. I watch the video almost every day lol.

Chastehubs likes this.
  11. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:

I mean it does make it more of a reality but as close as I am with my wife and her aunt I kinda figured one day she would say somthing. But the anticipation before hand yeah brought arousal. She's supposed to fly out here next month to stay a week with us and im sure at some point it may be a topic of the night haha. I think my wifes mom knows too but can't pin point that one yet. If you get time check out this podcast she's also a member of cm. Tell your gal to take a listen when yall are on the next drive to the mall.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8xMzE4NTM0LnJzcw?ep=14

12. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I wonder if she’ll keep you caged for the next month to show her aunt how effective a tool a chastity cage can be for behavior modification?

Apfel and Chastehubs like this.
  13. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    Well here's an update over the past few months work has generally taken over our lives significantly. But mistress still hasn't forgotten to remind me of my place. Since receiving the cobra nub I have been in it 24/7 since April only let out once a week for PIV.

Mistress has been a very very sexual being and I'm loving it. Every evening no matter how tired we are I rub her feet and legs and finish off giving her oral each night before bed. She has been taking my ass much more with the strapon. She led a 2 hour pounding session on Wednesday and again Thursday night. I'm thankful she let's me have a few recovery days . But I still am required to take her orally and I will always continue to do.

The last strap on session was extremely amazing I'm not allowed to see mistress dressed up or with the strap on on. I am in a locking blindfold where it's pitch black and gagged unless she fucks my mouth with it first. She started off by making me suck on her dildo until she demanded I turn around doggy style and beg her to fuck me. She didn't even need to ask because I couldn't stop begging for more. She was so sexy in all her glory and stamina and firmness and dominant touch. She made me climb on top and fuck myself while she watched until I came all over her belly and tits. I didn't even get to stop shaking before she grabbed my collar and pulled me to her tits and made me clean up. It was some hot sex! She's talking about making an only fans account to show off her skill on taking my ass. I'm kind of nervous about how that will go....

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice