How small can you go??

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Smallonem, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Smallonem

Smallonem Member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    I am still a novice in chastity, but have been using a chastity device for about 2 months now and got used to it.

When I bought the cb6000s and would put the device on (as so far didn't manage to sleep in it), I always filled the cage. with my head touching the tip of the cage, and would stay like that the whole time.

Now I noticed that I don't fill the whole cage anymore and there is some space, between the cage and the head. I don't know, if I got the wrong measurement before buying or experienced some shrinking (which I know is temporary)

as I don't fill the cage completely there is the risk that some pee will go in the cage, which is not healthy especially if I will be wearing it 24/7.

I was looking at changing the cb600s and buy a smaller cage so I can have a better one. I was looking at the holy trainer.

the cb600s cage is 2.5 inches long. If i had to buy the holy trainer should I buy the standard cage which is 2.14 inches or i can but something smaller??

thank you all

2. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    So lookalike the same pathway as me :)I found when starting that yep, you tend to fill the entire cage easily, but when starting out that's when you tend to be most excited!

After a few days, you tend to relax, get used to it then all of a sudden, the big cage is, well too big and the rings seem to big as well.

My first was a cb3000 - I even bought the bigger rings!!!! as I got more confidence and things settled I moved down ring sizes then found needed the cb6000s.

However I could never stay in the rings, and didn't want to go too small in ring size too quickly.

I've settled on the vice mini, and find the vice bit keeps me in the rings as well, though could now do with an even short cage as overnight there is 'turtling'.

I'm still relatively new, 2020 had, for various been intermittent, but 2021, aside for about a week, I've been locked for the rest of it!!!

Just need the vice mini to be about half an inch smaller.

I'm finding that you get more cosistent in size as time goes on.

MadameJs_boo and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I generally stayed same size in rings but found my early cages were way too big. Even more so now. So look around and find some small ones to try. Good luck and enjoy.

Smallonem likes this.
  4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    The sweet spot is a cage that JUST lets the tip rest slightly against the end of the cage. You don't want the gap, as you indicated, but you also don't want to push too hard against the end (when relaxed) because you can easily get chafed there by your clothing.

So, like many of us, you may end up buying more than one device.....My advice: live with one for a while, THEN try another. Don't chase it, but gradually find it.

MadameJs_boo, corsac and Smallonem like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Go smaller, but go steel. Pee and smell are unavoidable with closed plastic cages.

J.D. and corsac like this.
  6. Smallonem

Smallonem Member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    The problem for steel is that because of work, I have to pass from metal detector, dont want that I get caught

CagedCuriosity403 likes this.
  7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    There are some open non-metallic cages, look at cherrykeeper and evotion, a few others.

Smallonem likes this.
  8. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Kink3d is also very open and light, and I bring it through metal detectors for work regularly with no issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice