My first cherry keeper

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Sexycuckoldcpl89, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Sexycuckoldcpl89

Sexycuckoldcpl89 Cuckold/Slave of MistressMegan

New York
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    I put in a order for my first cherry keeper device. After a year+ of foolishly trying cheap Chinese devices I found this site and a plethora of information and new devices. I ordered a short wide cage and two base rings one oval 66×60 with an average diameter of 63 with a -12° angle and a 57 ergonomic double ring with a -6° angle. I know the double adds to the overall length of the cage my flaccid length should still sit at the end according to my measurements. I found some of those rubber bracelets which just happen to have a inside diameter of 63 so I tried one on and they fit pretty well I also tied a thick string I had to the 57 mark and that fits snug and doesn't cut off blood flow while erect and is sitting nice and snug against my body. I'm super excited, over a year of frustration cause the other devices I've tried were terrible now I can actually get something designed just for me. I'll probably sand my device and dye myself using the rit method. That said has anybody had any of the dye come off on their device in the shower and color their members? Not that my kh wouldn't mind having my member colored I'd rather not have dye on me. Also look at my order number for my device I'm thinking this is a sign of the fun we are about to have once this new device arrives. :)

Attached Files:

Jammy and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    I have not heard anyone with CK speaking of dye transfer. My Wife chose Virgin white for my color of CK.

At least my original order. She said we might add something different in future. It does appear I will be in micro cage until further notice.

Jammy likes this.
  3. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:

We ordered white as well cause I'm definitely gonna sand it smooth. That being said I like that I can dye it myself she likes purple and black so I'm gonna try to do a two tone dye where I hang half the device in black then flip it over and dye the other half purple. I've used rit dye to dye other plastics but they never came in contact with my body so I'm just making sure there's no bleeding of dye due to moisture or other factors like cleaning agents ect...

4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Post dye. Seriously wash and rinse should do it.

I have sanded all of mine. Did wear original finish for over a week without issues. But smooth is nice.

5. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    I might even give it a light sand after the dye to try to get a faded/blended look. I'll probably just use antibacterial soap and water for cleaning. The rough surface that it comes stock with looks like it would hold bacteria so regardless of if it feels good its getting sanded.

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Folks use it both ways. I do serious wash every 3 days with brief removal. Shower wand in bath between. I won't no odor issues wife's has major dislike of that.

7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Having more than one and changing on a weekly or 2 weekly basis. A thorough clean and sterilisation ready for next time. Well that's how we do it. They definitely need removing unlike stainless steel!

Lazlo Toth and Sexycuckoldcpl89 like this.
  8. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    I forgot to mention how nice it is to support other members of this community by purchasing products of their own design instead of buying Chinese devices. Its awesome to support small businesses at this time and keep money in our own pockets rather than shipping it over seas.

JosieLynn Jewell and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:

Once everything is dialed in thats probably the plan get two and rotate that way I'm in it more often than not. Our bull has been having weekly meetings so I'm getting less and less piv as it is. Been over a week and I usually get sex a few times a week. Wednesday she had me use her strap on and then just rubbed me against her wet pussy till I came i thought she was gonna let me fuck her but I guess not. Since her meetings with her bull have been more constant she's been starting to really like to tease me.

Sexy Slave 69 and Chaste J. like this.
  10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Sounds like you're having fun. Mrs Chaste likes me locked 24/7 and as close to 365 as possible. I've not been inside her for almost 6 months now. Her strapon has though! She has hinted that I might go the whole of 2021 without being let out (apart from change over days). We have a Queens Keep but she seems to prefer the Cherrykeeper these days! We aren't into "sharing" at all. Mr and Mrs Chaste are exclusive to each other. I must admit I find the whole cuckold dynamic fascinating. Many couples seem to derive a lot of enjoyment from it.

Rectrix, Jammy and Lazlo Toth like this.
  11. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    White is the new pink!

But I also have pink ones. When sanding, you do get a faded look. So I did the RIT dye thing. It works rather well. BUT two precautions: The dye works best on porous surfaces. Sanding is doing your best to make it NOT a porous surface! So the better job you do smoothing the plastic, the less effective the dye will be. Second, some dye WILL bleed off onto underwear and your skin.

As Chaste J said, soap and water may not be good enough to clean the pores of the plastic. It's not for me. I wash mine in soap......THEN I soak mine in hydrogen peroxide. I can see the bubbles and bacterial cell walls burst--proving that soap isn't good enough to fully clean the things.

Also, like Chaste J, I toggle between multiple Cherry Keepers. I remove and shower, put on a clean one, then work to sterilize the one I just removed. And since I always have a clean one ready, I am not out of the cage long, but can take my time cleaning the recently removed cage. (I also let it bask in the sunlight on my windowsill......I am a germ freak.)

12. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    Lazlo, I have been looking at the Cherry Keeper. What does the angle of the base ring mean. Is a smaller degree a smaller gap?

13. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Yes, negative angle is a smaller ball gap. The ball gap for that ring to various cage sizes is shown on each product page.

14. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    Thanks Lockedpom! If it is not too much trouble, what about ring gap? Or is that the same thing?

15. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    Yes. The angle of the ring impacts the ball gap negative degree angles make the gap smaller and positive degree angles make that gap bigger. On the site when you click on a product it will tell you what the ball gap is for the ring you selected and with each cage listed. It's all listed in mm.

16. Wifessub

Wifessub Jamie’s Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    I got one of the Headlock cages a few weeks back and it’s definitely comfortable and I love how light they are. I’m still working on being able to stay in for more than a couple days/nights at a time. But it’s coming along and more comfortable at night than any other cage I’ve tried. Doesn’t slip down and pull, but the pressure from the ring does start to hurt during night erections.

Only thing I am not sure of is if I like the headlock or not. I like the security of it around the tip, but I feel like it makes the rest of me bunch up behind it when trying to fit the pieces of the cage together. I’m going to try a standard on the next one and see if that changes things.

Jammy likes this.
  17. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Guys, keep in mind that a couple of degrees angle change on the ring makes a BIG difference. So I urge caution. I really like the 3 or so degrees downward.....I can't imagine 9 degrees.......

18. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Very true. I went from a slightly loose 52 to 48 -2 and the 48 -2 is slightly too small (and makes my balls balloon out to the side). Massive difference in the 4mm and 2 degree angle change. I think 50 ring would be my optimum now.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  19. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    It depends on the ring size. A 42mm -9 would be very bad... My personal favorite ring is actually a -9, but it's a 52mm I did some testing on going up to an even bigger ring 52x58 (for kisses and giggles) and to maintain the gap, the angle was -12. It was still secure and the ring was very comfortable, it just moves the bottom part of the base ring into a weird spot and stretched things a bit more than I liked. Contrast that to one of my first rings - a 51x46, and that's a huge swing in size (~6.5mm rough diameter change)

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  20. Wifessub

Wifessub Jamie’s Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you know your way around with these so maybe you can help me out. I’ve been wearing Cherry Keeper Standard Headlock Medium with a 43mm curved base ring and for a short while, it’s the most comfortable cage I’ve ever worn. (Cage is a bit tight with headlock but that’s an easy fix on the next order)

But after a day or so I’ve been getting the usual soreness/redness underneath the scrotum and have to take it off and let it recover before going in again. But the the 43mm ring is really nice because I don’t get any of the slippage down the shaft that normally happened with bigger rings.

On to my question... on my next order would it be better to try a bigger ring with a downward angle to reduce the gap? Or go with the same 43mm but go with a positive angle. I really want to avoid slippage down. That is what always use to keep me from sleeping in other devices. I know this is a challenge to answer with no pictures, but best guess works for me too as I know it’s trial and error somewhat.

Thanks for the help!

21. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Is your curved ring round or oval? I hate my device slipping down as well. It's why I don't think a metal device would work for me. I recommend trying a wide oval if your current ring is round (round, but curved)

I sanded my ring very smooth with sandpaper. That helped a lot. Plus I use baby oil gel as a lube for the ring.

The other thing is consider a double ring. More surface area to grip the skin......relatively speaking it won't need to be as tight.

The other thing that helps me is to leave SOME hair down there.......protects the skin, I think. Freshly shaved it can chafe.

I hope that helps! I ended up with about 6 or 7 rings experimenting. My favorite is a round, ergo, double.....with a slight down angle. (3 degrees)

22. Wifessub

Wifessub Jamie’s Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    This definitely helps and thanks for the fast response! The one I currently have is the curved round. Double ring is a good idea to add to the cart and try.

Thank you!

23. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Keep in mind the double ring moves the cage outward by about 5 mm. Making the cage effectively five mm longer. It does NOT change the ball gap. It just moves everything away from the body one extra ring width.

I think we are on the same page because you have the same fit goal I have........NO SAGGING....

Please let me know how it comes out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice