Skin problems from dampness in fold between penis and sack

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sonhee, Dec 6, 2020.

1. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    As the title says, I don't get any air between the underside of the penis and the sack. It is damp/sweaty and begins itching after long term wear. Is there any cage that someone minimises the material at the base of the penis? I'm currently using a Cutsomchastity device but the ring is quite thick at the base of the penis and no air can get in there

To try out I am also considering Chinese metal cages. But I couldn't yet find a very open design, especially at the base and underside...

The MCN Contender looks nice but also expensive and there are no (generic size) knockoffs to try and see if the design would even solve the problem

2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I had a similar issue with a Chinese device. It was very open but there was two small bars welded together on the cage part that would store moisture and cut the underside of me over a 3&4 day period.
    I stopped using that device along with other issues I have with those devices (escape artist ball)

I honestly can give you an answer as everyone is different.

Been trying out the cherry keepers and in the new year I have an idea to try with them... Lots of reviews in the search bar if your interested.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Be careful, dampness can lead to a fungus infection, similar to Athlete's foot. Luckily it can be treated with a non-prescript crème. If ring is so tight as to cause dampness to remain, might need to size up. Good luck.

Jail Bird and jemima like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think @sonhee that you getting hot and bother and it make you to hot in your cage and it prob cos you are wear trousers. you cud try and wear no knickers for a bit if you are allow to or wear some shorts for a bit. anyway i hope you find something.

Jail Bird and MissyB like this.
  5. GeorgeH

GeorgeH Escaped slave

Full time mon-fri
    Renfrewshire, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Perhaps some absorbent hygiene pad, trimmed to fit the area. Sorry, can't think of anything other than that.

6. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    My husband uses a Q-tip soaked in hydrogen peroxide to disinfect the area once a day.

7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Ck it other cage a try.

8. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Is there really an area between penis and scrotum that can't be reached at all? Wearing a full belt with a bulky front plate I've found that the top of the scrotum below and around the base of the penis was initially getting itchy and at one point badly inflamed from sweat and dead skin. I solved this with a careful cleaning routine. In my morning shower I use a flannel first all around between belt and skin and then again in this area in more detail, moving the loose skin around so as to reach as much as possible. Then it's all rinsed very thoroughly with the handheld shower head. Afterwards it's dried with a soft towel and finally with a hairdryer to get it completely dry, but not excessively such that would cause dry skin. If I have an active day I shower again in the same way from the waist down before bed.

I've found I have to be absolutely conscientious about it because skimping just a day, maybe not both flannelling and towelling under the belt for instance, will lead to irritation a day later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice