Tired key holder teasing advises

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sonfede, Jan 31, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Not having an orgasm is easier than not getting intimacy. You may both enjoy it if you used some numbing cream under a condom so that you can have all sorts of fun and wear yourself out but not cum. Begging won't do any good because you aren't cumming for at least an hour after the condom is off. Just apply cream and condom about 15 minutes before hand and you have a warm dildo attached to you. If y'all don't like sex with a condom, apply 30 minutes then shower, thoroughly washing the area with soap to keep from numbing her. I think the critical point in chastity is when you can be intimate with her and pleasure her with NO expectation of having an orgasm yourself. That's when it really gets into your head. She can even challenge you by giving you 15 minutes to try and get yourself off and she will probably find it funny how desperately you try without success.

This is the best deal I've found online and 5% lidocaine is as strong as you can legally buy without a prescription. BTW, 5% lidocaine is far more effective than 20% Benzocaine so don't fall for that. Amazon.com: Welmate Lidocaine 5% Numbing Cream | Maximum Strength | Value Size 4 oz Jar: Health & Personal Care

LockedPom likes this.
  2. sonfede

sonfede New member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    12 days it is a strange number... probably easier try with multiple of 7 so to relax and play over the week end. I am newbie but I would be happy to try 14 or 21 days or more I don’t know I will let my key holder to decide ;)

Jessica, you have plenty of nice ideas thank you.
    I previously try myself:
    Vagisil lidocaine 2.5% and then Emla cream (lidocaine 2.5% and prilocaine 2.5%) within a condom for 1 hour

Vagisil doesn’t really work for me is not so strong.
    Emla was working better. The cream was really effective I can’t feel so much, it is especially effective for the external areas, but because I had some pain to my penis due to the cage, this sensation was not removed from the cream because internally , so with a little bit of effort I still should be able to cum.

I have to try again it would be funny to try to have an orgasm for 15 minutes and can’t have it as part of the game.

I little advise, I read some researches about numbing creams, they are not really recommended especially for genital area. The recommendation from doctors is if you need this cream in a genital area for a medical reason this should be applied from a nursery and not covered.
    Obviously it is more effective if you keep for a longer time and you cover with a condom.

I had a strange reaction with this cream in some area, and some kind of abrasions come out from the skin. They went away after some days.
    I am not a doctor, but, before to play with somethings that can be potentially dangerous, please read carefully every instruction, use your brain, common sense and not exaggerate with the use without knowing your body reactions.

3. Lockhim.23

Lockhim.23 New member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    I came on here searching for ideas for my boyfriend and myself to use and this is the first discussion I have found. It is an old post but I wanted to reply anyways because I found the responses quite negative( i didn’t read all of them) but I mean that in the sense that a lot of people straight up attack for not appreciating that your wife is holding your key for you, meanwhile you specified that you do appreciate and are just looking for ideas… so as a new recently introduced to chastity key holder for my boyfriend I wanted to share my point of view as I seem to fit in your wifes shoes a bit. To put into context me and my boyfriend are dating for just about half a year, and I can guarantee that this is my most exciting and secure relationship I have ever been in. He had been exploring with chastity by himself before we met and started dating and he quickly felt comfortable enough to share that with me. This was completely brand new and a bit intimidating as I don’t often take the lead in new things as it causes some stress and even though its a good stress it can be scary. But as time goes on I keep finding new ways to tease him, which some dont take any effort at all, and having that sort of effect on him is an amazing feeling for both of us. I simply started wearing my keys to his cage on a necklace, without him seeing me put it on and just waiting for him to notice. So this causes a little surprise effect for him when he sees it. I also wear it around my ankle, it makes for a really cute look (especially with red nail polish) and this makes me feel good aswell and takes no effort. And when I’m tired I use that as a tease so instead of saying “not tonight im tired” I will bring attention to the key and tease him in even a small amount and tell him he’ll have to wait. Just some little ideas to put out there, hopefully this helps someone out there! :)

4. nbto962

nbto962 Member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    I know what you mean. I find it a bit presumptuous to draw conclusions on relationship dynamics from someone talking about their own kink.

Would you mind sharing some of the low-effort techniques you have found? Maybe we can get a collection of some ideas going.

I think supervised masturbation is a good way to go about it. If some restrictions are specified to make it harder for him to cum it can be a quite enjoyable mindfuck. You can vary the degree of involvement to the point where you could send him to another room to jerk off as long as you can create a mindset where he feels like he's giving control up to you.
    This is really what makes kinky sex good or bad. Not the actions by themselves but the context they are happening in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice