A tale of stupidity, super glue and nail polish.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by GridLock, Jan 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. GridLock

GridLock New member

Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    I'm not really sure where to post this so I apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong section.

I figured I would share my stupidity with everyone, my kh/fiance and i have been playing around with chastity for 3yrs or so. Recently I have started working out of town for a week at a time, she was not overly happy about it so I volunteered to stay locked up while gone. The first week she decided in mid week to come stay at the hotel with me (it's only about 2 hrs away) I have never been so happy to see her as the cage I was wearing was custom made at home with a brazing torch, unfortunately I ran out of acetylene before finishing the head of the cage which I decided hot gluing it was a good idea (it was not) so on the second day the guys from the branch office decided we should hangout at the Resort I stayed at, it had a pool, Waterpark, jacuzzi, corn hole, bar all the normal stuff. So I decided it would be a good idea to get in the jacuzzi (it was not) afterwards we decided to play a few games of corn hole after changing. The thing about a jacuzzi is it gets hot enough to melt glue! Apparently my speedos kept it in place just enough while in the pool and jacuzzi. While playing corn hole the head of the cage fell off and went rolling right over to the table where everyone including the female office admin was sitting. That was an interesting conversation.
    At this point I still have no key so it was all around painfull.
    The following day my fiance showed up and luckily had the key, we made some repairs and ordered a knock-off htv4 for the following week.

Back out of town at a different resort with the new cage I decided to try the jacuzzi again ( I didn't learn the first time) the htv4 knockoffs get really deformed in a jacuzzi I learned, after the jacuzzi I decided to swim laps in the outdoor pool (it was heated) while swimming I noticed a few family's apparently vacationing together with kids had came down to the pool. At some point I had an itch shortly before turning around to swim the opposite way and as I kicked off the pool wall POP! off came the cage, my unfortunate luck would have the children diving down to pickup rings on the pool bottom. I swam to the side of the pool and jumped out and hauled ass through the hotel in my speedos. Once safely to my room I realize FUCK I left me room card at the pool! Through the hotel across the street and into the office which was at the resort confrence center to get a new key while wearing a pair of speedos in 45 degree weather.
    The resort concierge showed up at my room about 45min later holding my key, my shirt, and lounge pants and holding a nice shiny pink cock cage!
    After feeling completely ridiculous I was talking to my fiance about everything (she still laughs when I say anything about work) I got the brilliant idea (it was not) to super glue the cage to the ring! After several failed attempts I managed to find glue on my work van that held! Oh look the glue ran down and superglued the cage to my testicles! After resolving that issue all seemed To be ok. Next day afterwork my fiance called to remind me that I had my yearly physical and medication appointment scheduled for the next day on my way back into town. Try as i may the superglue held.. My old school dr. Was not thrilled with my life choices!
    During all this we had ordered another wonderfull amazon cae, which would have been great except the hinged ring pinches. I decided to epoxy the ring and my fiance thought it would be cute to put purple nailpolish on the ring (it was). The not so cute part was when I put the ring on with nail polish that had not fully cured! I woke up in the middle of the night screaming in pain, apparently not quite dry nailpolish and tender skin cause chemical burns!

Chastity isn't something I can/would share with people at home, so I figured maybe someone here will enjoy/laugh at my adventure

2. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    Hilarious!

3. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    What a catastrophic series of events

4. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    Sounds like your name should be Lemony Snicket.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice