Device pulls down on shaft

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Obsculum, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Obsculum

Obsculum New member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Hi.

Im in a ZZ cage from Red Chili and I love my device.

The issue Im having is that with normal wear it pulls down on the shaft and moves away from my body.
    Im also having the same issue with night time erections. They are very hard and the device is pulled high up on the shaft.

I purchased my first custom from Red Chili but it ended up having a too large tube so I had another made that I feel is the right size. Im able to fit just in but the issue is the pull down on the shaft.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

Acrobat likes this.
  2. Acrobat

Acrobat New member

Local Time:
    Oh yes - this my biggest issue also I have with several chastity devices. If they are meant to be held on the shaft by (a bit of pressure and) friction - why (for heavens sake) do they not have a surface that creates some friction.
    So please can someone with experience elaborate on this?

Danny15 likes this.
  3. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    I think that some slippage is inevitable. It can be mitigated with a tighter base ring, and not using too much lube. There are cages with wider base rings, which may help a bit as well.

4. Acrobat

Acrobat New member

Local Time:
    It it slips, it means it creates pressure on the balls right? I can tolerate this only for a while. So - during the day, if this happens, I need to pull, the device up again. This can become annoying if I am allone - if not I don't see a possibility to handle this at all. So - how do long time wearer cope with this?
    Until a week ago I thought a hip harness is the only possible solution to this - I am wondering how do people without that cope with this?

5. sb90

sb90 Active member

Calgary, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I have the same issue. A lot of pressure on balls after a while... Wish someone could help us with this...

6. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Some people have added a waist strap to a device like that to help hold it up. Others, like me, after that too wasnt satisfactory started looking at getting a piercing so they can drop the ring altogether for both greater comfort and security .

7. Davelocked

Davelocked Member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Ive had many cages last time i settled on one with a smaller base rimg and urethral insert after a while and a lot of discomfort from both the insert and imcorrect size base ring i added a harness to the mix..... Now i have kwpt the harness idea and moved to a larger base ring so zero pain from erections and in a standard cage rather than one with an insert so from experience id say a harness is the way to go. I created one from coated wire electrical tape and a few tie wraps..... Never looked back, the harness and base ring never come off just the cage, its got to the point i forget i have it on and i work as a site carpenter in the construction industry so a lot of roofing, climbing and twisting aswel as poor toilet conditions, and working in a typical male dominated environment it has caused no questions to be asked or caused any pain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice