Should I upgrade my tube from nub to nano?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by lockedpowerlifter, Dec 11, 2020.

1. lockedpowerlifter

lockedpowerlifter Active member

Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    Hi there, I have been experimenting with the holy trainer and I think I am getting used to it. I am using the nub with 45mm ring. The penis is aligned with the pee hole with no problems. However, one of my greatest fear is that my dick may shrink with continunious wearing. My master likes my dick to be big.

I was just wondering, should i get the nano tube as an upgrade from the nub? In a flaccid state my penis is about 2 inches and it is flushed very nicely with the pee hole of the nub (when it is erect it is about 6.5 inches)

I am wondering if the additonal purchase of the nano tube is a waste of money.

The only risk factor that i can think of right now is that urination could be a messy affair.

What do you guys think? Should i upgrade my tube from nub to nano?

2. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I have enjoyed the nub for months, works well as you described. I tried the nano but have a problem where the pee hole alignment isn't as good and I have pain where the tube tries to split down the middle of the ball sack. Especially in colder weather that is a problem for me, the nub is recessed enough that I can get it to work.

3. lockedpowerlifter

lockedpowerlifter Active member

Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    Thank you for your thoughts. It seems that the nubs ergonomics is radically different than that of the nano.

I tired the china made nano and I realised my penis is not flushed at the pee hole hence urination is a messy affair.

though I miss the bulge though

4. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    They made a few nice changes on the V4 to let you go between the two without much incident. To be fair, the Nub really is about the mindfuck of having a nub instead of your normal boy bits. At the end of it, it's really about whatever you're comfortable in for long term and enjoy arousal in. If you get teased / excited, there's no shrinkage from wearing a belt.

5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    I say smaller is better my Mistress says the same thing. A penis is only good for making babies when that part is done lock it up and make it as small and useless as possible.

MadameJs_boo and corsac like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice