Overnight wear seems unhealthy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gwyidion, Mar 13, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Lessthan4inches

Lessthan4inches Active member

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    That is exactly the point I have reached. I have not been woken up in the night for many months now. I can also say that my nocturnal erections have almost ceased as in the morning I check the position of my base ring. If it is stil snugly against my abdomen then I have clearly NOT become aroused in the night. The occasional erection is evident by the base ring having been displaced and there being a gap between ring and my abdomen / pubic area. This is a rare event now, which is what I was aiming to achieve.

I am one happy 24/7 wearer.

Mascara^Snake and OwnedbyLeeanne like this.
  2. Rachael_

Rachael_ Guest

interesting for you both have a broken sleep, I normally sleep on my front when unlocked or my side.

Do either of you have problem sleeping n your side I had a couple times a cherry pop out so ring just holding on.

also found a wee helps in early morning but takes time to get going once going I have a long wee.

Sadly I have broken sleep.
    Thank You

3. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    I have no trouble sleeping and lay on my side with the leg on top bent and brought up a little and it forms a little cave
    for my cage to fit in. :)
    Most of the time I really cannot feel I am wearing it.
    I have never had anything pop out although when I started out with a different device the base ring was larger and
    one night the whole thing just fell off in bed.

Dianne.

4. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    The thought of @Mascara^Snake and her heels would get me to 6" ;)

Dianne

Rachael_ and Lessthan4inches like this.
  5. Lessthan4inches

Lessthan4inches Active member

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    I no longer have a broken sleep. I have only popped out once during the day and it hurt....!!! No problems at night and I sleep on my side. Very comfortably so. X

Rachael_ likes this.
  6. Rachael_

Rachael_ Guest

Sorry. Unbroken sleep. Silly phone!

Lessthan4inches likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    the only time i has a bit of trouble at sleeping is at weekends when im allowed in Mistress bed. i aint allowed in the week cos i fidgets a lot and it keeps Mistress from sleeping nice and that's why.

Rachael_ and Lessthan4inches like this.
  8. her knight

her knight Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    I have found that I can sleep without any problems if I use the proper size oval ring. My holy trainer v2 has the 2 inch ring and I could sleep in that, my first ring with my JB was 1 7/8 oval and at night it felt like my testicles were being ripped off from my body. I ordered a 2 1/8 ring and that is so comfortable, I wear it 24/7 without any problems. I get night time pain free erections with it every night and when the cage comes off I function normal.

Rachael_ likes this.
  9. Rachael_

Rachael_ Guest

I'm locked this evening and over night I do hope a pain free night full off zzzz
    Time will tell if not I got CM keep me company over night.

her knight likes this.
  10. Rachael_

Rachael_ Guest

:confused: Awoke asleep awoke so on 03:45 hum

11. Nathaniel Burgundy

Nathaniel Burgundy Servus Perpetuum

London, UK
    Local Time:
    @Gwyidion: Sorry to come to the party 5 years too late, but I find myself in the same situation and would love to know what decision you made and how it went!

12. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Like most, I have been wearing a cage 24x7 for several years without any issues not experienced while not wearing one. I would say the worst is when I had a panic attack in the middle of the night and my wife had to hurriedly get the cage off. This is no different from when I had no cage on and thankfully I have not had any attacks in the last couple of years.

originally, I didn’t wear a cage at night, we started slowly by only putting on the cage when we were going to play to heighten our sex life. We then started to use it more with our existing bdsm lifestyle and were using more and more. Then it was using full time during the day, as soon as I woke up in the morning it went on and off when we went to bed.

in the summer we like to spend the days outside by our pool naked and my wife suggested I wear it during the day. We did that the first weekend and the following weekend she suggested I stay in it overnight. I was bother some trying to find new positions to sleep and the erection was interesting. I found getting up and urinating helped and was able to get back to sleep. Then it was locking on Friday and unlocking on Sunday evening, except for a period when she wanted to play and when finished it went back on immediately after I orgasmed.

by the end of the summer, I was locked mostly 24x7 except for a few periods of time when we had PIV. The rule was out for the event and immediately back in when finished. With the metal cage cleaning was not a challenge and we used the chemical hair removal systems to remove and hair.

Then it was increasing the locked periods, a full week became 2 weeks, and the following year we observed Locktober and then Lent. I may have not been getting any relief but she enjoyed my tongue whenever she wanted. The longest strength was a punishment period where I remained confined for 100 nights with no release.

I have never had an issue, once the cage is on correctly it doesn’t cause any problems. The only change I’ve had to make is not sleeping on my belly, everything else is perfect.

oh, punishment now a day is not allowed to wear the cage......talk about a sleeping problem...

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice