Slave Month

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Chatterley, Feb 1, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Chatterley

Mistress Chatterley Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM

This is what I have: A long term relationship with a submissive male. A chest full of restraints and bondage devices. An idea about deepening the D/S aspect of our relationship.

This is what we've done: I have always liked chastity and so from the very beginning of our relationship I began to limit and control his orgasms. We have never used a device, and in some ways it didn't (and doesn't) seem necessary since he is honest and trustworthy and never gives himself an unauthorized orgasm. Over time my control of his orgasms has created a fantastic dynamic in which I feel very much in control and he feels owned and controlled. I love the idea of mental or emotional control, and I think we have reached the point where he is virtually unable to spurt without my direction, and most often physical presence.

Besides chastity, I do a lot of bondage and spanking. As most relationships do, this one had ups and downs and times of intense D/S or less.

This is what happened next: We mutually decided to spend time and energy intensifying our relationship. We dubbed January "Slave Month". I created a calendar for the month so that each day, my boy knew what he had to do or what would happen. Because I work on some days, he needed things to keep him busy when I was absent and this was really the beginning of using cross-dressing. He was told to dress for several hours on certain days when I was at work and to report when he dressed and undressed. This turned out to be an unexpected and very intense exercise with all kinds of positive outcomes.

Where we are now: Slave month has just ended. We are processing what we learned and where to go from here. I am interested in sharing some of what we did, and getting ideas as we move forward.

Chatterley

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Hi Mistress Chatterley,

Welcome to the mansion, I'm glad you and your sub are having such a good time together!

This slave month sounds like an excellent idea.. to sit down and plan out a month of activities must have been a monumental effort, but if I'm reading your post right, it was well worth it! Now we just need to scale up the idea; who would be interested in INTERNATIONAL Slave Month?

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    lol, I love the idea of International Slave Month!

Mistresss Chatterly, kudos to you for working so hard on arranging your relationship with your slave. Taking and being in charge is a real effort, that a lot of subs don't appreciate. To plan out a whole month is a real commitment! I'm sure your slave feels cherished and had a wonderful month!

mikecb

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    You go girl!! Fabulous idea. I for one love the idea of an International/LD slave month. Any volunteers??

BTW...:welcome: to the Mansion, Mistress. It's a pleasure to meet you.

5. George53

George53 Junior Member

Local Time:
    A great idea, I printed this off for my wife

6. Mistress Chatterley

Local Time:

Hello, Burger. The only problem I see with International Slave Month is that if you were ordered to do something at a certain time, you would really end up doing it either tomorrow or yesterday. Which is punishable either way I can never figure out the time difference in Australia. Otherwise, it's a great idea!
    Chatterley

7. Mistress Chatterley

Local Time:
    Mike, thanks for the reply. I am not sure if he would say that he had a great month. I know it was challenging. We do not live together and therefore he is used to having down time when we're not together. Slave month kept him busy almost every day and I think he got exhausted. I ended up having to give him Saturdays off ! just to keep him functional.

Chatterley

8. Mistress Chatterley

Local Time:
    Thanks very much, Goddess Jen. This seems like a very nice and welcoming place.
    It might be really fun to run a long distance slave challenge. Who knows what we could do with a few willing volunteers. Great idea.
    Chatterley

9. Mistress Chatterley

Local Time:

Just to add to a few things I had already written...It seems kind of silly to make any comments about the chastity part of our experiment and ongoing relationship. This place seems to be full of chastity experts. I will just say that when my boy is deprived of satisfaction he is much more diligent about focusing on my needs and he has a much longer attention span! Personally, I just love the rush of power that I feel when I tell him that he has to wait another few days, or when he asks me for an unscheduled release. It's just delicious.

is anyone else out there practicing chastity/orgasm control without a device, relying on conditioning and mental control?

10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    it sounds like You are really into Your sub, MsChatterly! it's so nice to see couples getting along so well!

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Ms Chatterley, I'm sure there are a couple around here using just will power, it's not uncommon.

I love the idea of your Slave Month. Do you have the details that you could post (you can post files) for others who are struggling with ideas? What to do/expect does seem to be quite a common sticking point for new Mistresses, and I'm sure even the more experienced Mistresses would enjoy seeing it too.

Have a good day.

12. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    I am very certainly interested in International slave month. Obviously my mistress would have to approve of me participating. I thought it could run something like this:

- One mistress of the mansion lays out the plans.. perhaps on a weekly basis. We can assume that everyone works a 9-5 job and isn't available during that time, but that other hours are schedule-able. Slaves can nominate their individual hours and jobs that they won't be able to do (eg: I tend to work 8-4).

- The plans are administered by peoples local mistresses (in my case my wife). The plans are applicable to LOCAL time, this eliminates the problem of timezones.

I am also on the willpower/honesty method at the moment, as I'm waiting to get into a PA-5000. To be honest, it was only hard for the first few weeks. I guess I've been giving up masturbation for a long time, but I have completely lost the will to masturbate without permission. The PA-5000 for me isn't about an inability to control myself, but rather for the submissive aspect of having a bound penis.. and particularly the mental aspect of not knowing when your next orgasm will occur if ever!

All the best :)

13. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    Woah I think this is a great idea! I think there should be a worldwide slave month :p

14. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    I love the idea of a slave month! Thanks for this post!

15. LDSJ

LDSJ Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    my wife practices orgasm denial using the trust and honesty meathod................

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice