Caged or uncaged?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peaches, May 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    How does your teasing take place?
    Are you always uncaged whilst being teased or are you always caged?
    Mixture of both? What are the circumstances?
    How painful is it for you to be teased while caged, if you are?

2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Teasing can be in bed, or just a tug and a comment in the kitchen.

She teases me locked and unlocked.

The circumstances are when ever she decides to. I never know when.

It is not painful, but the impact lasts a long time.

asastype likes this.
  3. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    I am caged most of the time, and get teased most mornings, just to keep the desperation levels high, and often in the evening which is usually for her entertainment. When I am unlocked, I will still usually get teased, which will be a combination of physical sensations and talk about how soon the cage is going back on.
    When being edged in the cage, there is pain, but it is such a pleasurable experience I don’t think of it as painful in the way I think you mean.
    (Although she bought a new riding crop yesterday, and got the flogger out of the cupboard, so that may all be about to change!)

masohedo likes this.
  4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    What teasing? o_O ;)

5. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    No teasing here! EAT MY PUSSY! So I do

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Normally I’m caged, unless I have been Very very good!

7. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not caged...my tease session involves licking her pussy and ass and then rubbing little willy on her pussy and ass. After I generate huge amounts of pre-cum she makes me stop before I have a ruined orgasm.

8. LockedInBama

LockedInBama I serve at her pleasure

Birmingham, AL
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    I am caged most of the time so most of the teasing happens then. Not painful but “uncomfortable” to say the least.
    She loves to watch it try to grow in the cage.

asastype likes this.
  9. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    We have been on and off chastity for a year. Before she would tease me and always let me out to finish with piv.

Just got off a five month break. We are two weeks in. She has not allowed a single orgasm for me. She let me out once for piv, but I wasn't permitted to finish. Of course she enjoys as many orgasms as she wants.

Being teased and denied while caged, is well, intense. These last couple weeks have been pretty amazing. She says she might let me have an orgasm on father's day, maybe.

John Valjon and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  10. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    Almost always caged. When I’m unlocked it’s usually foreplay because Princess desires PIV.

11. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    I have a different type of situation...
    Ah lovely wife of many years has me by the yang yang.
    We have a relationship in which we are consistently engaged in sexual talk, play, and general private nastiness. while we do dabble in chastity with any of the (now 4) devices we have purchased over the years, we have played with chastity as foreplay with piv always the end game. We have done so much other kinky things! Chastity as a primary lifestyle simply would be untenable as she absolutely must be finished off with piv; not just piv, but piv with me climaxing within her. I eat out at the Y about 75% of the time and after she has climaxed, she must be taken hard in the missionary position. She has her 2 stacks of pillows prepared before we even begin as she wants to be entered in as close to zero time as is humanly possible. (The things we do for love!) She comes loudly and we have a standing joke about me recording her and playing it back to her. I never have and likely never will.
    I believe the following is mentioned in my profile: My wife has never had a problem with me masturbating and has actually encouraged me to do so in the belief that keeping the fluids moving is healthy.
    I realize that it might seem as though I am rambling. I am actually giving background information as this reply is germane to the current topic of whether or not we are locked. I am not locked.
    whereas I have continued the habit of masturbating with no consequences, that has changed. The reason is my age.
    Please be mindful of the fact that throughout our kinky lives together we have dabbled in many forms of BDSM, ABDL, Femdom, spanking as “funishment”, several times we have gone through phases of maintenance spanking and we have even entertained daily maintenance spankings which really keeps the ball in the air. All of these scenes, if you will, have involved me as the bottom.
    Over these many years my beautiful wife has become quite handy with all types of implements and has never really laid into me to inflict hardcore pain, but she obviously knows how to do so.
    I never know when she will want my lovemaking service.
    Here is the issue: I am 68 yo. My refractory period has slowly grown from a few minutes back in 1972 to about 36 hours now in 2020. Our frequency of physical lovemaking has diminished, but occurs according to her whims. I must be able to perform to her standards every time. This means having a fully engorged phallus as well as being able to ejaculate. Nothing less will do.
    After missing the mark one time last week she seriously informed me that any failure to provide her with what she requires will result in a severe belt whipping.
    I believe her.
    I would submit to such a consensual punishment if I do not measure up.
    We both know that this means that I must curtail most of my self pleasuring. I asked her if she wanted to keep me in a chastity device. She retorted with, “Do I need to?” I replied that I would be ready to serve her when she requires.
    This is the first time in my life that I will have to actually control myself.
    The very thought of this entire situation gives me frissons. I will just have to have self control.
    One more thing: I do appreciate that you dear readers “like” my writings. It takes about 2 seconds to “like” a post. If you can possibly swing it, please make a real comment. I relish any feedback at all.
    Also, when I was younger I would have considered a 68 year Old to be an absolute old geezer. Oh how I have changed my beliefs! I am super active. I ride my bike daily, do my own gigantic lawn, weld, garden, mechanic, and purposely get myself out-of-breath at least once a day. I think and read and continue to learn. I even change the battery on my iPhone.
    I still don’t understand why some of our grandkids eat 1/3 of a chicken drumstick and go and get another. While I have the habit of assertiveness, I have learned that patience and tolerance go far while criticism and intolerance result in the grandchildren spending more time on their electronic gadgetry.
    I look forward to reading your thoughts. ss

Rectrix, Sexy Slave 69 and Anonoman like this.
  12. isekor

isekor Member

Local Time:
    salonslave, thanks for your nice text, you gave me optimism.

And for this topic: I don't have a cage, only honest system.

13. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
  14. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    Seems like the right time for chastity

15. Lockedlimp

Lockedlimp Member

Local Time:
    I am mostly teased when I'm uncaged during the short period of hygienic opening every two week. Usually when I'm locked I'm mostly humiliated and punished. It is when I'm out my mistress will actually play with my penis, if she touches it at all. Most of the time, she lets me masturbate in front of her, with her telling me how fast and tight to go. I'm not allowed to cum before she says I could do so, and even if I cum, it must be ruined, unless she wants to reward me for being really good. To me, the aspect of me masturbating to her is all the more humiliating, as my dick is too unworthy and my mistress wouldn't even touch it.

Rectrix likes this.
  16. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Teasing is an important part of our dynamic ,but my KH/ Wife has no patience,nor endurance for it,so she decided to send me twice a week for a massage and teasing.
    She has complete confidence in her Masseuse and has given a duplicate of the key to her.
    It is always a surprise if the cage will be removed and for how long,so teasing happens in both ways.
    Verbal teasing also takes place as the Masseuse tells me that I'm receiving a massage,just stimulation to keep everything functional,nothing sexual intended although she gets her fun edging me several times, and of course that absolutely no release is possible because it would ruin the biochemical balance that induces my submissivness!
    When the teasing happens while caged,rather than pain,I consider it the sweetest of tortures.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  17. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Been locked since Nov 2017. All teasing and orgasms stopped July 31 2018. Only tease I get from my wife is, "maybe tomorrow, I don't feel like it now". Can't even count the number she has had. I'm still hopeful she will allow me one. She keeps saying I haven't earned one yet.

18. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    To be clear at this point and time my wife is not focused on my genitals. The teasing I get is the privilege of giving her orgasms and her denying me of being unlocked.

19. Lockedboy34

Lockedboy34 New member

Local Time:
    I'm normally locked until my kh says otherwise and she loves running her tounge through the bars on my metal cage and how small it keeps my cock she see it as her own little beast in a chae for to keep caged as long as she wants. This is the cage I'm wearing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice