The Rare Update

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Obsequious_Nova, Apr 10, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Obsequious_Nova

Obsequious_Nova Active member

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    I don't post on here often, I just lurk and learn, but I am very much in the 24/7 locked up category with my Mistress/Lover. It has been almost a year. We live together in our home with our children. We are practically married and marriage itself seems to be a concept approaching steadily on the horizon.

The dynamic has certainly evolved. She enjoys the daily spankings and the marks they leave. So far she has broken several canes and a few hairbrushes over my ass.

I have 2 main daily routines, I make coffee with whipped foam each morning before work. It used to be before 6:30am but now with Covid-19 It is more lax on the time. At night I put on my collar and wait by the bed on my knees. I cannot enter the bed without permission. I have slept on the floor for half a night only once. But I know if she is mad enough she won't hesitate to leave me there.

Friday night I am to clean myself, put in my plug and expect a pegging. Which I usually recieve. She enjoys it.

I often find myself rubbing her legs and feet during movies. Nuzzling her neck while saying hello. I wear an apron around the house whenever we have an excuse. I help cook, I help clean. I am the breadwinner so my household chores are somewhat less than many of the submissives here. She reminds me of this during spankings or when my face is buried between her thighs. "Go out and make me money" she has said.

She does take off the cage when she wants to make love but tries not to let me cum. One issue we have is she really enjoys when I cum inside of her, it is the surest way to make her cum. But.... we both hate the sub drop after.

I routinely eat my ruins off her pussy and if I cum inside of her she sometimes has me eat it. But often she enjoys leaving it there.

Once a month or so I dress full on sissy, including the wig she bought and she does my makeup, she then has me clean the house, talk, smoke cigarettes and sip whiskey, give her oral and take a very hard spanking and equally firm fucking. She likes that she can have her "girlfriend" too.

Anyway, there is so much more but this post is rambling at this point. We are happy, in love, and living the chastity lifestyle fulltime. She is growing more and more into the role and finding more of what she wants out of it. It's been absolutely amazing.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    I'm very happy for you both.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Wow, what a wonderful update. It must take a lot of skill to do that while children are at home. Congrats.

Chadstallion likes this.
  4. Obsequious_Nova

Local Time:
    It's limited with the kids and work. I wear my cage to work and 24/7. But any of the visible kink is reserved for night time with a locked bedroom door or designated alone time when we find a place for the kids to go.

Chadstallion likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Congratulations on your journey, sounds like it’s going just how you want, enjoy!

6. Obsequious_Nova

Local Time:
    We are getting there. Like most submissives I'm too focused on what I enjoy and want. I am learning to focus more on her and she is learning to be more firm in training me to do just that.

Rectrix likes this.
  7. Obsequious_Nova

Local Time:
    So last night was probably the hottest sex of my life. Typically when she unlocks me I'm basically struggling not to cum within a minute if not seconds after she envelopes my member inside of her. But this night I focused very hard on giving my penis over to her. I spoke out loud that it was hers and it would not cum without her permission and she was free to move as she wished. It became a quiet chant "not mine, but yours".. and for the first time I was able to simultaneously enjoy being ridden for her pleasure without the overwhelming urge to cum myself and either having a ruined or pausing her movements. I achieved it not by controlling myself, but by handing over the control to her.. mentally. It worked beautifully, she shuddered an ograsm all over me and then sat back and rested on my erection for another 10 minutes while having a conversation. She told me I had been a very good houseboy, among other things. I stayed hard the entire time and begged her not to get off. But of course she eventually did, and promptly went on the cage.

8. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
  9. Obsequious_Nova

Local Time:
    So yeah, she is taking things a bit more seriously these days.

Attached Files:

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice