Chastity during Coronavirus quarantine

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Raymond P., Apr 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I am a construction worker and have been laid off from work since the coronavirus mandated local stay-at-home orders. My KH/wife has worked for her employer from an office in our home for several years and continues to do so. Although we have experimented with short-term male chastity before, we both agreed at the outset that as long as I remain at home I will be locked into chastity until the stay-at-home orders are lifted. Thus I have now been locked up 24/7 for six weeks and counting.

While at home I have been catching up on many long-needed repairs and improvements to our house. When I am working inside, my wife demands that I work entirely naked. When my work requires protection, I am permitted to wear one of her frilly kitchen aprons which covers me in front but is totally open behind.

Since I am now at home full-time, I have been regularly servicing my wife orally several times a day. Usually on my knees in front of her while she is sitting in her office chair with legs spread and working at her computer. But she has begun to miss penetration, and therefore a couple of weeks ago she mail-ordered a strap-on dildo which I now use on her when we are in bed. For the last week I have been ordered to wear it continuously, so that it will be at the ready whenever she wants it, which is pretty often. Actually, having sex with my wife via this strap-on while my cock is locked up in chastity has proven to be a real turn-on for both of us. But a new issue has now arisen:

This new strap-on dildo is considerably larger (both in diameter and length) than my own cock, so much so that my wife now says she prefers it to the "real thing". Therefore she has now decided that since my real cock no longer serves any useful purpose, it should remain locked up 24/7 permanently, even after the stay-at-home orders are lifted and I return to work. Since my chastity device is very secure and my wife holds the only key, I suppose that is how things will remain until/unless she changes her mind.

2. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Sounds like my dream scenario. And many others here as well.

3. Armitage

Armitage Sissy on the edge

Retird
    Buckinghamshire
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Its Her cock now and if She has found the strap on more satisfying you should be pleased that she uses that rather than the cock. She has found a better way of getting pleasure and Her pleasure should be the singular relationship goal. Enjoy,,, you're very lucky

Parley, John Valjon and Rectrix like this.
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to my world! Enjoy it! It really is quite counter intuitive that you can still enjoy sex using a strap on instead of your penis. But that's exactly what I've found! And more to the point so has Mrs Chaste!

Parley and Rectrix like this.
  5. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Wow..i really want to be like that naked in chastity..but i got a kid so..its cant...

Parley likes this.
  6. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    Same thing happened here. Once we got a realistic dick (not just a cheap plastic toy), She prefers the larger dilido, and has no need for my cock. Its amazing how much I enjoy getting her off that way, no pressure for my parts to perform. She used to let me out sometimes afterwards to manually masturbate, but has decided since when she did that the cage didn’t go back on for sometimes days, or longer that there was no longer a need for cage to be removed. She actually told how my behavior was so much improved while caged, she expects it on continuously. Sounds like in the six weeks you have been home, your wife has discovered what mine has. Enjoy!

Parley, b_quark and JackStrap like this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our world! I think you will find quite a few of us are in the same boat!

Horny lockedmale likes this.
  8. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not sure how jealous i am of you. But the idea of a wife that enjoys sex of any kind makes me very jealous indeed!

anasyrma likes this.
  9. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    While my wife has not explicitly said that my cock serves no real purpose, it's an unspoken truth in our house. I don't think she even feels my cock is worth much to ME as a source of masturbation. So historically, she hasn't been too strict about locking me up. .........However, during this Corona lockdown.....her interest has skyrocketed in comparison.

10. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your responses. Today there has been a new development to my story:

Last night, for the first time, my wife insisted that I leave the strap-on buckled on tightly overnight. It is reasonably comfortable and since I never sleep on my stomach this presented no big problem. My wife took advantage of it twice during the night. Once when I woke up to find her riding it, the other during the early morning hours when she had me use it to penetrate her. She now obviously much prefers it to the "real thing" and says I should plan on wearing it 24/7 whenever we are at home alone.

Since I will now be wearing the strap-on constantly, my wife wants me to do some minor alterations so that it can be locked in place with a couple of mini-padlocks. This will be easy enough to do and is OK with me, except that it will need to be removed to allow me to defecate. My wife says this should be no problem; since we are now both at home almost 24/7 she will be happy to unlock it for me whenever needed. On the rare occasions when she must leave the house for essential supplies she promises to give me the key, provided it is still locked on and I return the key promptly upon her return. Of course this now introduces a whole new level of control on the part of my wife, since she would need to give me her permission before I can use the bathroom.

The strange thing is, my wife has never before exhibited any dominant tendencies during our 20+ years of marriage. But the stay-at-home orders during this pandemic seems to have changed everything. Whether or not things return to normal after it is over remains to be seen.

11. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    My wife prefers the strap on to my old cock as well. A couple of years ago, my wife and my keyholder and I decided my dick would be just for peeing with, and not a sex organ anymore. It's a tough hurdle for sure, but I found that being denied any use (and erections are also forbidden) of my original dick, that I eventually identified with the strap on cock as my own, and after a year or two, I stopped missing the old one. Finding the right harness and cock is the key. We use a Doc Johnson leather harness and love it. We have a few Vaccu-Lock dildo's that we commonly use. Most are bigger than my old 7", but a couple are smaller. It's a much better experience for her, so that's what matters. My keyholder wants me free of dick, for her own kink purposes, and having a surrogate dick really helps me.

Unfortunately, my keyholder lives with her older mother and with covid, we can't be in contact. She came over and we set chairs out on the 1/2 acre out back and chatted amongst the three of us, but it's not the same as serving her. I feel for any of the other guys here who can't be with their girlfriends/keyholders/Mistresses at the moment. It really sucks!!

Lowtight and Mark Owen like this.
  12. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    #12 Raymond P., Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    When I started this thread I was new to the forum and there are a couple of additional things I should have mentioned. I am now offering them in the hope that they might benefit others who may be in a similar situation.

As I previously stated, my wife and I have played around with male chastity for a couple of years, but only for a few days at a time. But at the beginning of the coronavirus lockdown we both agreed that I would remain locked in chastity 24/7 for the duration. Also that I would remain constantly naked whenever I am inside the house. I have now been locked up for just over six weeks without a single release. This has created a couple of problems for me. I will describe them here and how I dealt with them:

1) Being new to long-term chastity, after the first week I began to experience some painful irritation and chafing around the base ring of my device. The base ring itself is properly sized and is very comfortable during the day, but I think this was caused by pressure from occasional nighttime erections which can be very painful. Being constantly naked helped me deal with this. I was able to keep lubrication and ointment applied, could slightly shift the position of my chastity cage as needed (either by hand or by swinging it between my legs), as well as no restrictive clothing causing pressure. By the end of the second week this problem was entirely gone. I still apply some Vaseline for lubrication a couple of times a day, but I think the skin around the base ring has now "toughened up" and become accustomed to the permanent presence of the ring.

2) Having agreed to permanent 24/7 lockup, I was initially concerned about cleaning and grooming but this has turned out to be no problem thus far. Mine is an open wire stainless-steel cage; when bathing I use a soft shaving brush to scrub all crevices with soap, followed by rinsing with a hand-held sprayer attachment in our shower. I am only shaved for about one inch around the area of the base ring (my wife likes the extremely hairy bush around my groin area). Eventually I will need to re-shave this area but have not had to deal with it thus far. My wife says that when it becomes necessary she will remove the cage and do it herself, but only if I agree that during the process my hands must remain behind my back. She says if I can't keep them there she will tie them.

3) Sexual frustration from lack of an orgasm was a big problem at first. It probably reached its peak at about the 10th day in chastity but has gradually subsided since then. Here again, confinement in my house due to coronavirus restrictions has been a big help. I am able to service my wife orally several times a day while she is seated in her desk chair working at her computer, and at other times can give her the penetration she wants via a strap-on dildo. All this has helped me realize that for the foreseeable future my cock is useful for peeing and nothing else.

So based upon my own experience I offer this suggestion: For anyone else interested in trying permanent 24/7 male chastity, and who is now staying at home due to coronavirus issues, there could never be any better time to start than right now.

13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Mrs Chaste has threatened to make me wear her strap on the entire night in bed! She hasn't done

14. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    We have a similar situation. She decided on no more PIV when we started my chastity about 3 1/2 years ago, and that's the way it's been. I'm in an Evotion Bijou more or less 24/7, anchored by a frenum piercing, so it is as close to being unremovable (without the key) as you can get. Realistically, I haven't been able to please her with my cock for years. I'm fairly small, and after our six kids were born, her vagina was much larger than when we were married. So, it's not really an issue for us.

We have tried several strap on dildos, and she likes this one best: https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=40237.

She has at times mentioned that she sometimes wishes she had a real cock, but that's as far as its gone. We've never discussed cuckolding. I doubt we will, but I am pretty sure I'm done with intercourse for as long as we are together.

15. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wow, that's a big one! My wife has already become addicted to the one I am using on her which is a lot smaller in girth than the one in your link (although still much bigger than my own cock). But the way things are now going I suspect we will soon be moving to a larger size.

Last night was the third straight time I have worn my strap-on overnight (as my wife now demands). She being a light sleeper, she woke me up three times during the night to use it on her. She can't seem to get enough of it. Wearing a strap-on while locked in chastity has turned out to be a big turn-on for both of us.

16. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Anyone else now view their strap-on cock as their own actual cock now? I haven't seen my old cock in erect form for about a year and a half. I'm not allowed to look at it while I empty myself, so 99.9% of the erect dick I've seen between my legs for 4 years or so has been the strap-on. I even had a few almost panic moments when removing it for cleaning, and seeing it as a severed body part for an instant!

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Not yet, but it may get to that point. But my wife certainly now thinks of it as hers, she says she now likes it much better than my old one. Which is why I am now wearing it all night long. As I have said, it is a turn-on for me too. But as long as she feels that way it is even less likely that she will unlock me.

Parley and Consensus like this.
  18. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    This. I absolutely love helping my wife get off with her huge, realistic dildo. Lately I've been begging her to let me use it with her.

Lazlo Toth and Rectrix like this.
  19. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    Not exactly. She likes to make the difference clearly known. In other words, she makes a point of saying that, no, she does not want my weenie anywhere near her vagina, but she definitely does want the real dick, the one we keep in my nightstand.

However, she absolutely does see what we're doing as "having sex." I asked her a while back if she realized that we hadn't had sex in a year and a half [or whatever it was, it's longer than that now], and she said, "What do you mean?! We had sex last night... You just didn't get to enjoy it the same way I did."

20. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    +1 to that comment! This exactly describes my own wife. But in my case it has all happened in only about six weeks and not over a period of years. Although she has not yet said so, I am convinced that she now regards me using the strap-on dildo on her as "regular sex" with no further need for my old one.

Consensus, Parley, b_quark and 3 others like this.
  21. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Wow, what a radical shift. Glad it seems to be working for both of you. Any idea what might happen when life returns to 'normal'?

22. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Not sure. But one thing for certain: I agreed to 24/7 lockup until stay-at-home orders are lifted and my wife intends to hold me to it. After that is uncertain, but since my device is very secure and she holds the only key I suppose it is up to her.

In 20+ years of marriage my wife has never shown any dominant streak. But now that she has had me confined to the house and locked up for 6 weeks she has totally changed. Actually I like her this way.

23. ArdentOneX

ArdentOneX New member

Texas
    Local Time:
    I'm locked up until at least father's day. We have a nice thick vibrating dildo for me to use on my wife, but I don't really have a good strap on harness. Any suggestions on what to get that is secure? What do you use? And what is a good dildo to go with it since I don't think her favorite toy will fit any harness.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice