Chastity Alternatives for post PA piercing time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jinkyu, Apr 11, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I've been discussing with the Mistress about getting a PA done. I think for both us us, the potential long term lack of chastity for post piercing for heal-up is a bit of a blocker.
    I've heard some folks go back in very quickly and some stay out for many, many months while guaging up.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this and how to handle it?

We've recently introduced the use of a remote e-stim box that I'm required to wear any time im not sleeping or wearing a steel cage. Mistress has started doing behavior modifications with her remote; I get the zap any time she feels I need it. I had many thoughts about how the introduction of the bitch-remote would work but one of the pleasant unexpected surprises is it has resulted in me not wearing the heavy "extra horny" steel cage constantly and in the comfortable plastic cage more often as it works better for the e-stim. It has ALSO resulted in me not wearing any cage for short stretches (a few days) but keeping her shocker on. If I misbehave, I'll get shocked AND have to put on a cage. This has introduced a whole new level of control, and frankly, Mistress *loves* her mote-mote (remote) and using it on me.

To get to the point, I feel like the remote e-stim box is a VERY workable alternative during the PA healup period to keep me under her boot heel. I'm also excited about the possibility of getting an evotion cage and using the PA pin as a contact.

Does anyone else have any other thoughts, surprises, etc related to dealing with situations where the cage can't be worn for a long period of time?

hardbodysub likes this.
  2. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    What do you consider a long time?

It will be a long time before you could use a PA cage, you could probably use a standard cage a week or two after getting it done though depending on how you're feeling.

Remote shocker sounds like fun. :)

hardbodysub likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    When I got pierced I went about 10 days without a device. I ordered a steel cage from amazon that was a bit long for me, and wore that. It actually helped it heal, nothing banging into it or having the piercing get pushed by undies or pants. Like a protective cage rather than a prison.

Orgasm denial was not a factor, it would hurt too much to do anything anyway.

Audrey_CD and hardbodysub like this.
  4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    As long as you have a ball ring to carry the weight you can use a cage pretty quick.

hardbodysub likes this.
  5. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    I hear stretching can take a few to over 8 months to get to a nice big size. I figured folks get back into normal cages after a while. My goto cages probably wont work well with a PA barbell so I'll have to come up with something! The shocker really turned back my anxiety about not being locked even for a long while.

hardbodysub likes this.
  6. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Yeah it's a major turning point for my Wife. She puts up with the cage but the first time sue shocked me and heard me jump from down stairs, she was hooked. I get a text every morning now if I dont bring her the mote-mote within 20 minutes of getting up.

hardbodysub likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Carnt comment on a PA as I don’t have one, but the remote shocker is a lot of fun!

8. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    I've just followed @Nicoftime 's idea. Works no problem though care needs to be taken putting it on.
    If you don't want a new cage, You could get a curved barbell instead of a ring, but do find one with a large ball for the outboard end. Mine (6mm) kept sliding back up the urethra.

9. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    Anyone have experience with a PA with chastity? I was thinking of doing it, my only concern is migration. I turtle often, I need to think that would put enough pressure to cause a problem? No? Any insights much appreciated.

Thanks!

hardbodysub likes this.
  10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    I've wondered about the same thing. I wonder if a potential solution may be to attach the piercing to a bar that runs vertically (oriented from the front to back of the cage/tube) so that it can slide forward and backward, allowing enough "play" for growth and shrinkage.

I've tested something similar with an O-ring used as a retainer ring, attached to the vertical bars of a Mature Metal Jailbird, and it worked quite well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice