My writing task

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by maid julie, Mar 20, 2020.

1. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I was given a task to write a 500 word fantasy by my key holder. Here it is nothing fancy but something short to read. enjoy
    The gals in the office were a great working bunch and a lot of fun they were always telling me how I needed to get out and loosen up and have some fun. Enjoy life and loosen up a bit. I realized that they were right and somehow I agreed to letting them take me out for Halloween and they would take care of everything. The only condition was I had to wear what ever they picked, they said that I would be legal, and keep the weekend free for them. I told them I would be a good sport and not to complain about.
    Oh what was I thinking,
    About 10 days before Halloween I had a package left on my desk with a note that said to open in private. So I headed to the men’s room to open it, I was getting smiles and a few giggles as I went there. Once in the bathroom I open the package, first thing that I found was a note that I was to put on the enclosed item, make sure that it was not too tight and wear it for the weekend Get the right sizes over the weekend then on Monday morning I was to give each of the ladies one of the keys. If you do this and ask no questions you will have a weekend that you will never forget. Upon looking further I found a metal chastity cage with three different rings. I was shocked but thought let’s see where this goes. I figured out how to put it on and picked the medium size ring and used the included lube,it felt ok in size but I sure felt embarrassed on going back to the office. I got more smiles when I went back out to the office but nothing more. Actually after a while at times i forgot it was there.
    The weekend went well and I tried the other rings and stayed with the middle one for size. I Saturday morning I received a package in the mail containing a black ladies string pantie with a note to wear it Monday and be sure to hand out the keys. It also said that this is a taste of what is to come. I was very nervous thinking about Monday and what was to come. It was very nerve racking giving out the keys but the only comments were thank you. It was a long week wondering what was going to happen.
    Saturday morning I was picked up by two of the ladies and I was dressed in a set of scrubs and flip flops that I was told to wear. First I was taken to a nail place where I was taken to a back room I was told the ladies would be back in about two hours. In those two hours I was waxed from the neck down and nails were added to my fingernails and all my nails were done in a bright red. Next stop was lunch and I am sure that my face was as red as my nails. Next I was taken to a store about 1 hour away and was told to go in and give a note to the sales clerk that she was expecting me and they would be back in 3 hours to get me. This I did and when I went in the smells were very intoxicating. I could smell leather and latex for starters. I handed the clerk the note which she never opened and said that she was expecting me and to follow her. Things became a blur between the clothing and toys in the store and the sexy dominating clerk helping me. All I know was that about 2 hours later I was standing out in front of the store waiting for my ride feeling very nervous and wanting to hide while thinking about what just happened. I started to figure out what I was now wearing, let’s see a corset and she had mentioned that I was what they called soft and had pulled me in about 3 inches, there were stockings attached to 5 garters on each leg. My feet’s were feeling what looked like 5” heels and they had ankle straps that were locked on. There was a bra with some fake boobs in there, what felt like a thong for underwear, a petticoat and a satin English maids dress. A collar which was locked on and the dress zipper was locked to the collar. Something on top of my head and several keys locked to the ring on the front of the collar. I was very nervous but also getting very turned on and the cage was getting very tight. What was happening to me.

2. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Nice story

3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Great start! Gonna be a fun Halloween party!

4. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    very lovely story. I thank your key holder for having you write this very much enjoyed it. I'd love to have more of it if you ever are tasked with it a writing task again.

5. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
  6. LockerAlone

LockerAlone New member

None
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Great story. Can not wait for the rest of it. You are a very good writer. You set the mood perfectly.

7. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Good job. Looking forward to part 2.

8. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    It was at this time that I was called back into the store. Walking back in and smelling those intoxicating aromas did nothing to help the cage get bigger, it was getting smaller and to make matters worse there was a real cutie at least from the looks of her body. She was strapped to a bar over head and she had a white hood on with a red wig that ended at her shoulders, my favorite hair color, a white corset that held her breasts up one out ending just below her nipples. Her nipples had suction devices on then and they were stretching her nipples at least 1/2” out. There also was some sort of a latex pantie on her. I was told that she was going to be a blushing bride for the weekend and my help was needed to finish getting her ready. By now my cage was all but dropping me to my knees from my pressure inside of it. I was also told not to speak.
    First I was given a veil to place on her head while doing this I realized that there was a removable blind fold on her. She looked so inviting hanging there just to wrap my arms around her and carry her off. Left I was instructed and pulled her corset in about another inch almost closing it. I thought it looked very sexy being not quite closed. Then to my surprise the shop owner next tied the laces into a knot and cut the extra off flush with the knot. I was hoping that was not how mine was. My cage was feeling tighter but to make it worse I was given a pair of sexy white stockings with a 4” band of lace at the top to put on her very sexy sharply legs and attach to the garter straps on her corset. This gavemeaclose up of her latex pantie and noticed a strange bulge between her lips. Next I was handed a pair of shite 5” heels with ankle straps, the same style I was wearing. Next was to lock them on. At this point I was instructed to remove the nipple suction devices and to feel how hard her nipples were. I could tell they were very sensitive to my touch. I then watch as the shop owner touched them both with small vibrators. Her response was making me feel like I was going to break my cage. I wanted it off so bad. Then it got even worse, I was given a brush and some white liquid latex to cover her nipples to make sure that she was legal. Last but not least there was a little white tutu that covered nothing now I was told to give her a nice hug. It could not get any better even in my dreams

CuckeldBull and Massoch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice