Dry humping...No luck

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Feb 4, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    I wake up this morning with a gentle tug on my cage. My Wife(KH) rolls over and into me and puts her knee up and into my groin. She allows me to hump her thigh for 10 minutes. I pull my balls up, and onto her leg, so my cage is out of the way and my balls are getting all the friction of her leg. I am humping her like the little dog on your leg. After a few minutes of this and coming so close to having a orgasm...Which I have never had by doing this, but so close many times. I start begging for a orgasm. She then says to me, "Almost there". She tells me I have 2 minutes to make it happen or she is getting up. Right at the 2 min. mark, she rolls over and gets up. I'm lying there trying to hump anything to finish off, but nothing. She is standing over me, laughing at her desperate, horny husband. I know I have missed my chance...We have renos going on and our Grandson is here for the day...:(… So I'm out of luck for the rest of today...

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    One of Misress's favorite torments is to have me kneel on the bed, insert the TENS buttplug and apply the associated TENS cockstraps to my clitty. Then,simply by adjusting the rhythm and strength of the pulses, she can get me humping to its rhythm. While I've never been permitted anything or anybody to hump with or into, She has me "Air humping" like crazy on many occasions. I have never achieved orgasm that way, but I think I came very close once, just before She switched rhythms. Very frustrating.

3. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Interesting.....i actually had to check out what a TENS butt plug looked like. As usual...always enjoy your posts. :)

4. Miss Claudia

Miss Claudia Member

NYS
    Local Time:
    That unit works well for milking, especially in chastity . Sub should be restrained as well.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    I love/hate everything about TENS units and everything connected to them. Can hurt like hell or drive you crazy, depending on Her mood!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  6. Miss Claudia

Miss Claudia Member

NYS
    Local Time:
    It's not suppose to be pleasant donna, only to drain those nasty fluids w/o allowing orgasms. Are you restrained during your milking?

G42G and tiruh811 like this.
  7. CagedCockOz

CagedCockOz Member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    7:29 PM

My wife makes so much fun of me when I dry hump her. She just smiles and laughs when I am humping and humping. Even though I know I can't cum I still try. She thinks it so funny that I will just keep humping and humping in the full knowledge that nothing can happen. She just outright laughs at me as she gets up from the bed and I continue to hump anything (like a dog) to try and cum. At the time, I hate it but within a few seconds after stopping, I just love the feeling of frustration and denial. I like that i didn't cum because I still feel that longing and desire. And truth be told, I love it when she laughs at me, my denial and frustration.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice