First real session and emlalock.com down

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by strap0nme, Jan 16, 2020.

1. WinterFlames

WinterFlames New member

Bar Manager
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    I was also freaking out when i found the site down this week, and ever since i was diagnosed with cancer every worry becomes a full blown panic attack, complete with feeling of doom and runaway heart beat. But since it was just keeping my emergency keys i have decided to go another way. I pulled my combo pic and swapped out for my oldest lock (it was starting to rust, so no real loss) and went to walmart.

A tube of super glue later and i don't need my emergency keys anymore. If i have a problem, instead of running home to get the keys, i will run to walmart to get a pair of small bolt cutters. No worrying about the site being down, i have a plan of action available, and $10 in the glove compartment of my car.

77 days until my next unlock, i can't wait to see my wife again.

(My wife says i can't drop the Cancer bomb without mentioning that it was successfully operated on and removed safely. Also to mention she was not happy that i failed to discuss this action with her ahead of time, although she has gone through my plans with a fine tooth comb and can't find a glaring hole in it. And there is a chance i won't be unlocking at 77 days after all, i may have to wait the additional 68 days until we are together again for an unlock. There is still time to make it up to her, though.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice