Tips enlarging steel HTV3 ring?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by WAsub, Jan 15, 2020.

1. WAsub

WAsub New member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I recently acquired a stainless steel Chinese HTV3 Nub clone with 2 rings: 40mm (slightly too small causing severe scrotal edema at night but perfectly comfortable most of the time) and 45mm (much too large and my penis slips right out of it). I really love the device and I want it to work for long term wear. I’d like to make the 40mm ring slightly larger, perhaps by only 2mm for a proper fit. Anyone have any experience doing this? What tools/methods should I use?

2. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    It might be easier to make the 45mm ring smaller by wrapping with self amalgamting tape.

3. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    As far as adding metal to a cheap Chinese belt, unless you're a welder and know what material you're working with in terms of what stainless your device is made from, I'd think that your options would be:

1.) Buy a ring that fits if available in a size in-between those mentioned. You may be able to find one that works and cut out the harder work.

2.) Use sandpaper and scotch-brite on the 40mm ring and see if you can widen it out enough to fit your in between size. This could take a while but with the right grits and enough ring material to work with, you might be able to pull this one off.

3.) Use plasti-dip in several dips over time to make the 45 mm ring smaller in diameter and add a grabby texture. This means dipping the ring up to the point where it meets the locking slide in portion and letting it dry and then re-dipping after it's cured. This is a process of days but could net the results you're looking for.

4.) Use silicone self adhering tape and/or silicone surgical tubing over ring to beef up ring. You'd have to play around with this one a bit and don't use electrical tape, it's a sticky mess and most of them are leaded...not what you want in constant body contact...

5.) A combination of the above approaches to achieve stated goal.

6.) Measure yourself for custom and get a custom fit belt. The nuclear option, but it works if you measured right the first time. You may find that after you've gone through all the above options, you've already spent near as much as it would have cost you for a custom belt. Consider this options seriously because it could save you money in the long run and meet your needs.

Hope this helps.

4. Tasslave

Tasslave Active member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Try a CK cage cudtomixed 4 u, orgoglio with a ful custom cage in steel

5. WAsub

WAsub New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tips everyone! I contacted the manufacturer about a custom 42mm ring size and the representative thinks it’s doable but will get back to me with cost after they speak with the shop staff. FYI the company is Oxy-shop located in Singapore who charge a little more for their knockoffs but offer some unique customizations (my HTv3 nub is prismatic stainless steel) and were very prompt in their reply to my request.

If that doesn’t work I’ll try plasti dip, maybe just on the open end of the tube to reduce size and add some extra friction to prevent pullout, as the ring size itself seems okay but allows too much access to the end of the tube making pullout easy.

6. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    You could try changing the shape of the larger ring for a better fit by reducing the height using a vice or hammer.

7. LockedM

LockedM Member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    I've been able to bend those rings slightly with a vice, its not too difficult, just make sure you protect the part where the vice meets ring, with a cloth for example.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice