Need help for first cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Sebazz, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Sebazz

Sebazz New member

New York
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    I just got into this and i have girlfriend and she say she will lock me up but she says to pick one out but i dont know which one is good and i also wanna know if its going to be easy to pee is it easier to pee with the one that has a tube going in my urethral i just wanted some suggestions

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    It's hard to suggest exactly what to get, without knowing your particulars. Here's a few tips. I'd go for metal rather than plastic. Measure the best you can, but it helps to buy one that comes with several ring sizes as that is one of most important variables. Also, most wearers prefer one where cage is about or slightly longer than soft cock length Good luck.

Sebazz likes this.
  3. Sebazz

Sebazz New member

New York
    Local Time:
    how about here to buy them like wesites whwere is a good website to buy them

Patricia1972 likes this.
  4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Hey there!

www.dhgate.com

Just search "male chastity." I think these are best prices.

Amazon is also good.

eBay resellers are usually getting from China (DHgate above) and marking up...

The advice on metal is good!!!!

My favourite style is this type because the rings that make the body of the cage can be moved to adjust the fit..... Other solid cages can't be...

https://m.dhgate.com/product/304-st...l-cage/391830058.html#s1-2-1;searl|2132218926

Look.... General advice is forget your ego....

Less is more.... If you get a cage that's too big it will cause you a lot of discomfort and will probably turn you off chastity.

You have to get your flaccid measurement at its SHORTEST... THEN take another half inch or so off that!!!!!!! Hence, being able to adjust your cage is a huge benefit!!!

Trust us.... If you go too big, you'll probably go home lol!!!

Be patient and honest with your measurements.... It will pay off...

Good luck and kindest regards.

J.

5. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Great advise and remember smaller is better.

6. HerServant

HerServant Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    I only have experience with one provider, Mature Metal. I wear their Jail Bird on a 24/7 basis. It is very comfortable. It's like wearing glasses in that you'll forget you have it on. So much so that yesterday I started to undo my pants like I could piss standing up, because I had literally forgotten about it. Not advised to stand. Sit and there is more than enough space to do this and takes care of any direction problems. Cleans in the shower nicely.

I am not pierced. I guess theoretically I could pull out, but it seems to me that pulling out is easier said than done and getting back in would be harder yet.

I would advise getting the plastic sizing rings, wear different base ring sizes for a few weeks to get that right. Take repeated measurement for cage circumference too. And length. You'll want at least 6 consistent measurements. Basically, follow the sizing directions.

Underwear wise, I wear boxer briefs, because I like to give the cage extra support.

Best of luck and welcome.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Chinese cages can be a good way to test the idea out without a big expense. For hygienic and comfort, steel is preferred over plastic for periods of more than a day. Light weight is also important.

Above all else, get high quality stainless steel - sometimes called surgical stainless steel. Avoid anything that is chrome plated. The plating will flake off and can become embedded in places that are rather sensitive.

If you like the dynamic, start looking at custom fitted models.

Wrangler and I LOVE my Choice! like this.
  8. GenderShmender

GenderShmender New member

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    I'd also recommend getting something cheap for a first cage. A lot of the cheaper cages come with multiple size rings, and spacers that will allow you to experiment to find a comfortable fit.

The first cage I bought was probably only $20, and whilst it was fine for short term wear, was absolutely awful for prolonged periods of time. It did, however get me used to wearing a cage, and also making sense of wild range of measurements that sellers talk about.

Best of luck OP

9. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    1. Do not expect to get it right first time. You may be lucky, but probably not.
    2. Stainless steel, not plastic. It is MUCH stronger and more hygienic/easier to clean.
    3. Look for an ergonomic base ring, they give more support.
    4. A curved tube will be more discrete under clothing.

A personal one for me, was that the lock should be enclosed in the device, so no rattling of padlocks.

10. GenderShmender

GenderShmender New member

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Oh also, if that is a worry, if you have an external padlock you can usually cut down on the rattle using a hair elastic to keep it pressed against the tube

11. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    I would advise to select a metal cage i.s.o. plastic. Furthermore, an open cage would be good to let both of you get used to the "look and feel". Further, good fit is crucial to avoid discomfort. Of course, wearing only during a play requires maybe less "fit". However, be prepared your better half may want to lock you up for longer periods. To determine correct measurements, procede as follows:

- follow instructions as being printed on websites of major custom producers like Male Chastity Now, Mature Metal, Steelworxx etc.
    - for dimensioning your base ring, order sizing rings or take the circumference dimensions behind your scrotum with a measuring tape and divide by pi (=3.14).
    - length measure from belly to top of the glance, excluding foreskin. Then size it 1/2" shorter for correct length
    - diameter shaft use your measuring tape and dived the outcome by pi.
    - measure above dimensions during one week, at various moments of the day and take the average of all measurements (you may be surprised how many different dimensions you get from your fellow).

If you can find a good fiiting "China cage", be happy but not dissapointed. Once you may want to select a better version, consider Male Chastity Now. Besides their full custom Conterder cage they do have semi-custom cages at reasonable prices as well.

All the best!

12. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Lots of great advice on this thread.
    We all have different types and sizes of cages. Heck I went through 4 different cages over a year trying to figure it out. Finally settled on an Evotion set-up that I love, going on a year in it. There are many opinions about steel vs plastic. I have found their very lightweight design to be pretty easy to keep clean. Not selling just stating my personal observation.

As pointed out above, buy a few cheap ones to sort it all out then go custom. You can keep you learning curve cheaper.

13. Wrangler

Wrangler Member

Local Time:
    I second the idea of trying something cheap to start, get an idea of what you like.
    My first was a large metal thing, completely not practical, and honestly would fall off if i was not careful.
    I am by no means an expert at this point, but try something with different sized rings, and probably smaller than what you think. Ebay and amazon have been good for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice