CB6000 didnt work out.... what else should i try

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by lockedup54875, Dec 21, 2009.

1. lockedup54875

lockedup54875 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    A few months back I tried wearing the CB6000 and it didnt work for me at all. I could pull out extremely easily, I could do it in 15 seconds using 1 hand. All I had to do was tilt it down and I would slide out the back.

I thought about trying the CB6000-S with the KSD-G3. I was hoping this would solve the pull out issue and also be less visible through clothes. I recently read a review of the same set up on here and it made me question if this set up would work for me. I may be too big for the 6000s though too. Im not huge, but I filled the regular 6000. I know I would be able to force myself into the cage to be able to get it on though, just not sure if that would have a bearable comfort level.

I thought about trying one of the birdlocked cages too because I found the flexible material very appealing.

Any suggestions on the device I should try or modifications to a device I should try?

Thanks

2. lockedup54875

Local Time:
    I also thought about the exobelt extreme

3. sisslaveJen

sisslaveJen Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    I have a cb 6000 and I have no way to get out but find that it hurts like hell because I am to big (please dont think im braggin). I have seen the cb300 has an attachment for just the reason you describe. It havs a ring you can add that has some teeth that would make it very painfull if you tried to pull out. hope this helps.

4. lockedup54875

Local Time:
    Are you talking about the points of intrigue? Do they make them for the 6000 or is there any similar product for the 6000? If it is possible maybe a combination of the 6000s with the points and ksd-g3 would work.... I liked the idea of trying to wear the 6000-s because a smaller cage would be easier to hide under clothes.

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    IF you are serious about wearing a chastity device AND you can easily pull out of a ball-trap style device AND you don't want to go with a full belt, the solution is to get pierced. That's the only thing that will really prevent pull out, and can be worn long term.

6. XDom2sub

XDom2sub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I believe the Points Of InNtrigue are now available for the CB 6k, and it would seem that in combination with the KSD-g3 it would make it painful if not impossible to pull out. However, finances permitting, and if you're inerested in either long term total chastity or long term chastity control, your best bet if a full belt like the Neosteel, LockedinSteel, Steelwerks. All the Lori's cages require a piercing except one. You will also find suggestions, hints,device reviews etc at locknkeep.com and lockedm4m.net. Good luck

7. lockedup54875

Local Time:
    Any idea where they sell the points of intrigue for the 6000? I checked a few online stores and only saw them for the 3000/2000 and curve. I may give them a try. A full belt really isnt a possibilty for me. Piercing is something that I'm not going to do now, but maybe sometime later down the road if nothing else works.

8. XDom2sub

XDom2sub Junior Member

Local Time:
    POI for 6K

Sorry, apparently i was wrong and the points are not available for the CB 6000. There are some non-custom made, beltless and much less expensive steel devices. Don't recall the specific names, but if you google men's steel (or metal) chastity devices, the sites should show up. I certainly think you're right in not considering a piercing at this time (or any other time as far as i'm concerned, and have heard some guys say they found the KSD 3 effective with the CB series. Perhaps checking the forums here and at Locknkeep.com and lockedm4m.net will offer solutions too.

9. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    you have fitted it wrong you really need to sort out the spacers you are making it too big. i have an 8" cock and only use one spacer. Keep on trying

10. lockedokie

lockedokie Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    There has to be a factor of personal anatomy here that can not be trapped by these devices such as the CB range. I own a Birdlocked. Tried it for a first device and it failed to keep me in. I don't have the diameter at the base ring to hold it all in properly. So I bought a 6000s with KSD-G3. To test the security I put on the smallest ring/spacer combo with the largest KSD. Allwed myself to get very relaxed in the shower and poured a small amount of Astro Glide into the top of the base ring and I was out in about 1 min... Worst part is I was able to squeeze back in. Now I am a grower. I can be as small as 1.5" in length and about 3/4" width. When I get hard I am about 6"+ and 1.25" width. Seems like my penis is like a squishy wet noodle when soft. It appears the only thing that is going to hold me in correctly is a PA with one of many devices or a full belt. Kink Industries makes a belt style device that looks like it might work but at 295.00 I'm not sure I want to try it. I have yet to read any review on it from anywhere but on the sites where you can buy it. I made a workable solution with the 6000 that keeps me honest but it is not the best solution.

11. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    well i don't know what to say perphaps you better just go for the pa. it is probably the same price but should last forever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice