Help with swelling.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by philip wood, Aug 29, 2019.

1. philip wood

philip wood Member

quarry
    sheffield,u.k
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Ok so many people including myself especially those new to chastity who cant afford custom builds. Here is a little advice. I have been trying to work this stuff out for two years now with a 2.5 inch girth its not easy to stop swelling in any cage, especially reguler market designs. Heres a few things i have played with to help.

Freezing: take very cold preferably icy cold water in a bowl or pan or bath and submerge for ten minutes every hour. If you are not working or busy try this as its golden.

Night time erections and swelling. Exercise: doing several push ups and squats or tricep dips changes the blood flow and sends it elsewhere. you will wake up every few hours but it will go down and you should be able to continue sleeping after.

It may take 3-6 weeks for the penis to take its smaller form and yes you will be fed up and tired but also slightly fitter. the only other things i know work are anti-androgens. WARNING MAY CAUSE HEALTH ISSUES OR PERMANENT DAMAGE CONSULT YOUR DOCTER. I am starting with my experiments on these soon and am aware of the serious issues involved that being said im just too curious for my own good, plus i dont care if i never use my penis again in fact im attempting experiments to shrink it so only use these with advice from your docters.

This being said the easiest way is honestly keeping your penis cool in bed and exercise to shift the blood flow will work until it starts to weaken or atrophy to the cage size.

jehuty and GoddessMWilspoon like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I had terrible swelling issues when I was first put in to chastity, and I agree ice baths or ice packs work wonders!

3. I am tiedup

I am tiedup Active member

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    I have had swollen balls / sack for the last couple of days - after being in the cage for two/three days. Last longer term I had this summer (2 weeks) worked fine no swelling however a bitt of shafing. Advice? ( am out of it now since last night to let it go down and try again-)

4. Denied Pleasure

Western New York
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    If I may add I drink water through the day and an extra one or two glasses before bed. I found out it helps to urinate if you have an erection at night. That will also bring it down. That is what helps for me.

bondinchas likes this.
  5. I am tiedup

I am tiedup Active member

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    It is not so much the swelling at night its more that my balls and sack seems a bit swollen. I can deal with waking up once during the night, that seems to go away the last time i did it for a longer period. I guess I just want "them to relax" and han loose..

6. slavetomywife

slavetomywife Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    i also have that swelling of my balls when wearing it for some time.
    I would really like to know how to prevent that as well, if it's even possible.

7. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    I wonder if keeping one of those manoeuvrable ice gel packs in underpants, maybe under the cage/balls may help? If unable to have regular baths etc, plus if wrapped in a teatowel or soft paper towelling the risk of shock/cold burn on sensitive skin would be minimised.

I know my sub sweats a lot and gets warm all over his body, and when caged as the blood is collected on his package it swells and chaffs uncomfortably, so maybe this idea will work? I just thought it so not sure, but I'll be trying it next time I want him sexually or caged lol.

8. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    I am going to assume you are talking about your scrotum and not your penis. Ive not experienced any swelling of the penis but my scrotum. Whoa. Ice didnt work for me it made my balls angrier I had to get out of the cage instantly and threw a safe word. She was shocked. Vaseline healing jelly (I dont think it is a special kind) and baby oil gel. For me this is a little counter intuitutve but it seems that if I lube up I am fine. the scrotum slides around fine.. and the fluid inside the sack flows freer. but lubing up with baby oil gel or vaseline is mandatory for me it seems. My record is 4 days in it. After three days my key holder gets cranky so I guess I am sort of lucky in that regard. Id be very interested if you try the vaseline/baby oil and see if that does what it is doing for me. We are like 5 weeks in and it has been trial and error but that seems like a winning combo.

9. slavetomywife

slavetomywife Member

Belgium
    Local Time:

The swelling i have is of my balls (sack), it's not really painful, but it makes them very sensitive.
    This is the cage i wear with a 50 mm ring.
    I also use oil to prevent it from sticking to my skin.

https://www.amazon.com/Greymond-Bri...JPSRWJZTQ2NQ&refRID=DDEAGF0EJPSRWJZTQ2NQ&th=1

jehuty likes this.
  10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I'd also suggest liberally applied lube and reduce your liquid input from mid afternoon and maybe even cut it out altogether in the evening so you are not as likely to need to piss inthe night thereby reducing the frequency of nocturnal erections. That is of course if that's ok with your KH who might enjoy your discomfort and you enduring it as a sign of your commitment

jehuty likes this.
  11. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    Great tips here. Gonna try doing squats everyday.

12. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    A swelling in the scrotum is a necessary evil that all newcomers in chastity games. This usually goes away in the period from one month to three of regular wear. Sometimes longer, but this one is rare. During this period, the skin of the scrotum stretches to fit the size of the ring and coarsens. Then wearing a chastity device becomes almost imperceptible if your cock doesn't try to get up.

Also, I highly recommend circumcision, which will make wearing the chastity cage even easier. And will not allow the foreskin to crawl out of the cage and prevent painful pinching.

Of course, in the ideal case, PA-piercing is Highly Recommended.

13. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    No way I would circumsize. But I did 50 squats earlier today and the swelling went down!

14. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    Ok, so doing squats yesterday and today helped out incredibly. Didn't have to take out my cage and have felt no swelling or pain. Also, squats are an incredible excercise for legs, bum, back... and they reduce swelling of the ball and sack. Amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice