Being careful what I wish for

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Schmunzie, Apr 17, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    My previous girl gave me some fabulous, delicious, scary times. She could be a cruel and merciless tease. But she used to get bored with games and forget where she'd put keys (and no, it wasn't a mind fuck, though she was quite capable of such) and sometimes she'd feel used (odd since she was in control, but hey).... anyway, she's gone now...

My new girl is sunning herself in the Caribbean. I'm excitedly expecting a nut brown lovely to return in a couple of days. While she's been away I've so wished I'd sold her the chastity idea before she went. How I've wished I'd been locked for her during her holiday (after all, that's what CBs were invented for!)

Now I have to decide if I want to tell her what I've been fantasising about while she's been away. I was thrilled when I introduced her to shibari and she was surprised and delighted with the experience. I wonder if she would enjoy taking power... I wonder if I'll want to give it once she's home. One big problem I can see is that she LOVES it when I come. My chastity, even for one night, would be depriving her of her favourite thing as well as me. Hmm...

2. darth603

darth603 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Maybe you could say that it would allow her to be greedy and only let you cum when *she* wants you to?

3. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Schmunzie,

At first, my wife was a little put off by the chastity play. She wasn't sure what to think of it and she didn't understand it. For the first few months, i was getting release every few days -- one time we went as long as six and she said that was too long. But slowly, she's started to enjoy other things as much as me cumming in her, and since it's her choice (not mine) when I cum, she doesn't have to miss out on it if she doesn't want to -- but she also doesn't have to clean it up every time she wants to orgasm herself.

It's a hard one to explain to another person, but if she enjoys your cum then maybe she'll enjoy controlling when you can cum -- don't make it all about long term denial, make it about her choosing when and how you get your release, I think after a little while she'll understand what works for her and that will be heavenly (or torturous as all hell) for you.

4. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wise words, both. Thank you.

She loves to tease so it's possible she might learn to enjoy this kind of play. I guess the real issue is the definition of "long term"! Some here use it to mean denial for weeks, months or even years. For me "long term" would be two, maybe three days. For her I suspect it's about 40 minutes :)

As for not having to clean up; she loves to be filled with my ejaculate. While idea of coming herself so as to tease me might appeal, briefly, I think she'd want "the real thing" before we finished playing. And, God knows, I don't want to spoil that!

5. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    Actually, just to be locked while she is away would have been wonderful, whether we use it in normal play or not. Her holiday was booked before we met. I rather hope we won't be spending weeks apart again. I might have missed the boat.

On the other hand, I go away for weekends from time to time. But I go on energetic dancing courses. Is there any device compatible with serious sport/exercise?

6. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well.. I plucked up courage and tested the idea. She is curious and willing to give it a try, with a bit of help...

So, anxious not to top from the bottom - also not wanting to know what is going on! - I am wondering if there is anyone who is able to correspond with her privately and offer advice and guidance. I had the idea that Jenny of badpenis.com offered such a service but I just looked at the site and must have remembered wrong.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Schmunzie, I think Jenny just offers Keyholding services. I don't >think< she offers consulting. I'd suggest you get your Lady to get an account here, and introduce herself. I'm sure some of the Dommes here would take her under their wing for private advice. :smilies_xxx22:

mikecb

8. sisslaveJen

sisslaveJen Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    I told my wife by showing her the cb6000 on a web site where she could buy it. I was scared to death but to my suprise she ordered it. I should say that we are into bondage allready. Me im way into it she not so much. While my wife loves the attention I give her while wearing it, once she unlocks me she will go some time before locking me back up. So the play is not as often as I would like. Good luck I hope she goes for it.

9. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    The way I told my wife was when she returned home from a trip I gave her a ring box with the key in it and when she asked what it was for I lifted my night gown and pulled my panties down and showed her. I then presented her with a chastity contract that I had already signed and showed her a place for her to sign. I also wrote a letter to her to read that explained my reasons for asking her to be a KH and for me to be in chastity. This gave her time to read and understand, she was a little confused at first and it was on and off but slowly she noticed that she got a lot more attention from me when I was locked up and she also found that she could have her enjoyment without having to release me. I made sure she was always more than satisfied when she wanted attention while I was locked up. But in real terms when you have been locked up for a long time you will do anything for release. My wife knew from before we were married that I was a sissy and has always accepted my need to dress in pretty cloths so when I introduced the chastity issue to her she was curious but willing to give it a try. Over time she has taken to it with a gusto and now I am locked up 24/7 365 with the only time of getting released is when she wants me released. When I am released for sex she makes sure that after wards I clean up my mess in accordance with the contract. I put into the original contract that she has full right to alter the contract as she sees fit and thus now am required to workout 4-5 times a week if I miss one 4 days are added to my release date. The cleaning up after sex was also her idea as she felt that since I am a sissy then I should know and love the taste of cum. So Be careful what you wish for because you may get it more than you expect. Although I love her having control some of the changes have been difficult to swallow. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice