Question about male Keyholders

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Keyholder For CSG, Aug 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Devious

2. redbottomboy

Michigan
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    I love this idea! It's so hot. Makes me want to search out a M keyholder.

Keyholder For CSG likes this.
  3. Keyholder For CSG

Keyholder For CSG Long term member

Local Time:
    Keep us posted is you decide to do so.

4. Junebug15

Local Time:
    I think the head games of that would be unbelievable. I'm sure the lock male would change his mindset and actions very quickly knowing that a male was holding his keys.

Keyholder For CSG likes this.
  5. Junebug15

Local Time:
    I am also certain that Miss key holder doesn't need any help with their devious ideas and controlling anybody

6. teasinot

teasinot New member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    The dynamic of having a male keyholder would work so well. And you could keep your husband on a strict discipline regimen.

I could almost imagine the scenario as the slave of a hot woman who has now hired a third party male keyholder. He would be instructed by the woman to impose behaviour modification training on me. An experienced man that has no sexual attraction towards me whatsoever. His enjoyment comes from the power exchange, from training me, and making me obedient and compliant. Maybe the keyholder would almost be seen as some kind of professional coach, overseeing all kinds of humiliating tasks and goals. The woman would play a helping hand with the keyholder in what I have to meet. Increasingly chaste and horny I would be trained as though I was some kind of pavlonian dog, made to beg and serve the keyholder's demands. My chastity extended should I not meet my goals and etiquette/dressage training. The work coach would discipline me in many areas such as cleaning, dressing in female clothes, body inspection and nudity training. Fitbit and exercises. Having to be awake early and given tasks and written essays. A long slow service in order to earn the woman's indulgement.

I wish you well Keyholder for CSG and hope you find the devious scenario you are looking for.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    A very sadistic idea!

8. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    SAounds like fun. i could volunteer!

9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Having a male friend as a KH would have lots of possibilities. Going out to dinner, dancing, or for events as a nonsexual threesome would be hell for your husband. A visual reinforcement of how a real man acts and how he as a submissive sissy is best kept under lock and key. Even without sex between you and other male there would be lots of dynamic interplay.

10. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    I have a lot of experience in similar activities, and in training sissy-maids, etc.

The orientation of a man who fancies only women when dressed male, but is amenable, even eager, to sexually serve a man whilst crossdressed is actually very common, though rarely discussed.

Anyway, I have a ot of experience in this field, no interest in being a conventional 'bull', but intrigued by the possibilities of such a relationship.

Living in Portugal make things a bit interesting, but I get back to the UK often, and if a couple could occasionally put me up, when there, I'd love to try this.

MissyB likes this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Someone like Sir Guy, with all his experiences would be the kind of male key-holder who would know how to tweak anyone's fantasies. However, no matter what direction you take this idea, it makes for great fantasy.

12. teasinot

teasinot New member

Local Time:
    I can almost imagine an end of month report, where the sub has to report to his girlfriend/wife and the male keyholder, and they would discuss his performance metrics for that particular month. See if her quotas were being met. See how well he was complying with his training.

Of course, the male keyholder might express disappointment or areas that could be improved and put a case forward to the woman recommending that abstinence is imposed for another 2-4 weeks. I just love that power dynamic of a man who has the authority to deny the male sub certain privileges that he craves with his wife, along with her penchant for a similar kind of dominance.

13. teasinot

teasinot New member

Local Time:
    That's a really fascinating assessment. I can imagine how a guy as soon as he starts being layered in soft silky clothes, feminine garments how it can play mind games with his imagination. Being slipped into pantyhose and high heels.

What is your experience of putting males in chastity? And do they respond differently do you think from being put in chastity by another male as opposed to a female? What about the dynamic of a man that has the power to deny a sub male the enjoyment of a woman? Is that a dynamic you really enjoy, denying a male that is really turned on by women. Depriving them of that freedom? Perhaps making them serve in other ways, maybe non-sexual ways?

14. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    You are getting carried away. As a heterosexual man, I enjoy women who fancy men.

I've found that includes cross-dressers who fancy men whilst dressed, particularly if also locked.

Also hetero- or bisexual transgender women who fancy men because that is their orientation.

Beware of imputing motivation, thatr is never a good thing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice