Tips for new comers.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by locked_cuckold, Sep 11, 2019.

1. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    If you've been in chastity for any real length of time, please feel free to add to the list. If you're thinking about chastity, here are some tips and advice.

1) Try before you buy. Before you jump headlong into this, give it a short term try. You might end up buying a custom fit metal one, but then again it might be a waste of money if you don't like chastity. To start out, go with a cheaper (usually plastic) one.

A) Smaller is better. Don't let your ego drive the bus on fit. Measure yourself when flaccid and try to get a shaft that's as snug as possible. Getting one that's to long could result in it 'getting caught' when you're trying to sit down. Also remember that the bigger the device, the harder it is to hide from public view.

2) Keep (assign?) spare keys. While it may be tempting to put it on and flush the keys, you could end up getting trapped OUT of your device. If you slip out, now you can't unlock it and may have to cut the lock off with bolt cutters.

3) Hiding in plain sight. Wear pants that are, perhaps, a little to big with regard to waist size to allow more room in the crotch area so your device isn't poking around like you've got a tent going. Also 'dress' slightly to one side of the other. A curve is easier to hide if it's going at a slight angle one way or the other as opposed to straight down. When sitting, it helps to cross your legs as high up as you can, as opposed to just 'manspreading'. When in doubt if you're walking around, you can adopt a slight lean in how you walk. If people ask, tell them your back is hurting a little.

4) Hygiene matters. If you're wearing a device, it's harder to use the urinal without getting real up close and personal with it. It's also harder to hide as you zip and unzip. It's easier to just sit in a stall where you have more privacy. Some devices have curved ends that can hold urine. Feel free - for once - to give yourself a good shake or two.

Don't be afraid to take a bath. Showers are great, but if you need to take a bath to submerge things go ahead. Also, trim excess hair. No need to shave but long hair can get caught in the device and pinch. You'll do a dance you could win a contest with.

5) Lube, lube, lube! - For those of you that are circumcised, going with a device that encloses your shaft may require lubricant. Using a oil based lube will wear away a plastic device faster but a water base will wear off faster. Fortunately, I'm uncircumcised so this is not an issue for me.

6) Time. Give yourself time to get used to wearing it. Ease into it slowly. Start by wearing it just a few hours, then slowly increase the time if you're comfortable with doing so. Don't feel you have to wear it longer than you should.

Sleep. The importance of sleep has been documented time and again in study after study so I'll not belabor the point. In the beginning you may find it hard to get into REM sleep. Some men do, some men don't. Again, give yourself time to adjust to it. Usually takes about a week. The hang up (pun intended) is that erections pressing against the inside of your device CAN be enough to keep from reaching REM. If you find that you can't sleep with it after trying to adjust, just take it off when you sleep. It's not the end of the world.

7) FUN! This is supposed to be fun for all those involved. Don't be afraid to either feel good or stop when it's starting to feel bad.

Those are just my tips. Do any long term wearers have any others?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Very good advice.

3. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Nice post, but the title is misleading. This place lacks new "comers" :)

4. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    @locked_cuckold how short can I go? I've seen many cocks that have been compressed to fit into tiny cages. Some claim it's very comfortable like that. Is such compression suitable for longterm wear and does a tight or perfect fit in the length effect the pull away from the body that often happens to the ring? Thanks

locked_cuckold likes this.
  5. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    And security. How does it all effect security. I'm aware that PA and full belt is the best for being secure

6. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    I wouldn't recommend compression from the flaccid position as it also compresses the urethra (pee tube in your penis) and would hamper urine flow. Go with what is naturally flaccid.

Yes, as the owner of a penis, I know that they shrink even when soft - so go from flaccid at average room temperature. There's a difference between your soft penis at 80 degrees vs. -30 degrees.

I would definitely go with as small as I could without compression. You want it as snug as possible.

As the penis expands, it will pull the ring away from the body and I wake with mine that way every morning. During the night, the average male goes through about 6 cycles of erections as your body's way of maintaining the flow of blood to that area. If your ring is to large, your device can pop off and you'll wake with it next to you in bed or on the floor.

The size of the ring should be snug - it's the gap between the shaft and ring that should be fairly tight. If you're going to slip out, that's the place.

7. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:

Thank you, some helpful advice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice